Series : Limbs | Part 2 - Page Six

curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Limbs.

This is called the limb series, strictly because of the content. Read further. Also the reason behind all this is noted down below, do read it <3

_

Hands.

Her hands, small, quaint, dainty in comparison to his large calloused rough ones, it was quite odd that he loved every corner his wife seemed to possess, everything about her possessed him, she took his mind into a tornado of thoughts that left him breathless and curious. So now while they were surrendering themselves to passion, her small milky hands worshipped him, her hands rubbing ardently on his shoulders, scraping down his chest as they held onto his corded forearms. His complexion was much darken in comparison to her ivory being, his firm lips raining fugacious kisses onto her finger creases, his nose skimming down her soft arms and resting at her pulsing wrists, laying down gentle kisses, nipping and licking, soothing away the burn he would create.

And when they were walking alongside each other, her small hands were laden into his large ones, asking a question off protection, and he obliged with an answer, sealing their palms with a kiss to her knuckles.

Oh how he loved her hands.

His rough hands held her softly, an oxymoron of sorts, she loved him as a being, as a whole so she loved even the smallest things which included his rather large hands. They cradled her and roped her down, his thumb and forefinger coming to play at a night like this one. He would tease her relentlessly with his lean fingers, as they would dive into waters he was accustomed to, the torrent riding high with his insensate grip.

But even when they were not participating in dark nights off scorching heat, his hands found hers, his lips following short after, answering her unasked question sealing their fate with his fingers.

Oh she loved his hands.

_ _

Yes it's a small drabble, a rather tiny one. But this is actually a short focus on one of their limbs, I remember doing an English task where I had to challenge my descriptive skills to the max, using only one object to describe and it had to be 300 words. This is way less but this is all I can note down for hands. So ladies I propose a series of work embarking on their limbs, or other body parts. Do you accept?

Index

-Aashifa

Edited by curledup - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-happilyunknown thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yea me first!!! :D <3

Now i am going to sound completely stupid and say- "I never knew there was so much to write about regarding hands"

Now i am going to sound observant and say-"I have actually admired both of their hands from the beginning.Her's are small, pale and soft while his hands are rough, darker and large.

But somehow when he holds her hands it always feels right :)

Hats of to you for thinking of such a concept Aashi!! Love you!

And yes you should def continue this series!

Edited by -happilyunknown - 11 years ago
..-Niru-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow ! that was beautiful! hands ...who could imagine so much cud be said at hands? and i love the way his hand complements her and i love ur way wid words !
Beautiful update !
gunjanmkj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Umm..i may sound stupid..i nvr thght dat hands cn cnvey so much of emotion..bt actually m quite amazed wid this..seriously it was so beautiful..
i've alwez admired their hands..his big, rough n manly, hers soft n small n cute..n togthr their hands look just perfect..Edited by gunjanmkj - 11 years ago
...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Wow Aashi!
Such an awesome drabble!

You wrote a drabble on hands? Unbelievable! *ASR Style*
I know you are a great writer but you never cease to amaze me. I mean the description of their hands was perfect!
It was amazing & hot too!
I'm stilll in a shock that you wrote something on their hands. Hats off!
Keep writing! 🤗
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Sigh.

They are so perfect for each other and I like the concept a lot. The way you went about to describe what both of them felt, which is much in tandem with each other's thoughts, it was beautiful. :)

PS - My gutterluted mind made me smirk as I read your note. ;) :D
thebubblespop12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww..so cute!!!
And yes consider, this journey accepted.
kyunki_iloveu thumbnail
different for sure..
but amazing no less...
:)
norolim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Adore.
Continue, please?

ak_maggi thumbnail
i was all like☺️ wen i read it!!
wel they say oly a poet can see beauty in small things which others overlook...
n u r one of them...who r lik really really good at finding beauty...

beautiful...😊