Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Soloperson

Rima , dadi is being introduced for 2 major reasons..

1) Consistency : misunderstanding Khushi under any circumstances by mostly everyone in RM and GH is the first most important factor in the show..
The second consistent factor happng in the show in the " so called disturbances" ,they have exhausted everyone at RM and then moved to GH and used up buaji too to serve this purpose..
So hence they thought why not introduce a new character to the show , who can take up a notch in misunderstanding Khushi and for sure she will joing the group of so called disturbances too soon...

2) as you said for TRP ratings, DABH has Bhabho, then punar Vivah has that mean Buaji , common we r the famous IPKKND , why can't we also add a negative female character to stir things a little here and there..

I read the WU and basically just saw the precap, ASR rocked and that was my saving grace in the whole episode...let's see what holds for us rest of the week...

another reason is that anji baby also needed someone to support her. dadi doesnt know anything so she is a perfect bakra for poojali to feed her side of story and gain her support for shyam and against khushi
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: kookie2020

1 ASR was not enough, now we have 2.
Double dose of everything.
Double Anjali adoration and double Khushi humiliation.

very well said. double of all troubles for khushi
RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khosla03

i think it is just first day of her entrance we should not reach to conclusion so early...letz just wait n watch for dadi's charcter to unfold a little bit more

Why dont u get it dear..we dont hv problem with DAADI..we are upset with Why the lead actress of the show has to bear so much even after 1 year.Ok in laws harass her

But still why she is brought back to RM and then have a Gandhain Husband safeguarding her while he turns Lion when he has to bring back Khushi.
Problem is not daadi problem is our wishes for redemption,, Consistency of tracks being ignored by the makers.
Dadi is a new character it doesnt affect us but We have been in an emotional journey with Khushi since a year..Who will address that??? after our tears dry up for her???
We admire arnav .CANT see him  presented as a man with Double standards.
thechaigirl thumbnail
I have not seen the epi yet..but looks like my worst fears r true. Dadi makes an entry to get shyam back..anjali just got another supporter to encourage her mera pati parmeshwar hai thinking...

Reading the comments I don't thinly I will watch tpdays epi...I m done with seeing khushi get tortured.

I read the Wu and all I cud say is " what the "...

Anyone interested in a morcha in front of 4 lions ?
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: ogive_nab

lol, ya..yee kami thi khushi ka liyae to get typical kadros saas!! N now Khushi is fully dhukhi bahu like another typical serial!! anyways, precap gave me a lot of peace..Khushi is not now solely anymore..her laad governor is always with her for her protection...Bang on ASR..πŸ‘πŸΌ
Frankly, i have no problem with dadi's strictness but i m quite contrary of her nasty superstitious nature!! I hate those ppl who differentiate Almighty's creature according to status!!😑    

this is exactly why i hated dadi. intolerable to see untouchability still in practice even in serials
Chaituv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kookie2020

1 ASR was not enough, now we have 2.
Double dose of everything.
Double Anjali adoration and double Khushi humiliation.

2 Asr's ,Oh  please don't forget Asr is already changed , you did not watch the precap? Now Kushi has someone standing for her all the time. This is the reaction today  from many after today's episode . Ya, cv's are  successful in their mission of making Asr a Mahan without regretting and apologising for his mistakes. They want to us to forget how Asr behaved n treated her frm last one year!

Shyam's entry doesn't seem very far  as Dadi said to Anji that everything ll be alright now.
Edited by Chaituv - 11 years ago
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: RickyBahl

Why dont u get it dear..we dont hv problem with DAADI..we are upset with Why the lead actress of the show has to bear so much even after 1 year.Ok in laws harass her

But still why she is brought back to RM and then have a Gandhain Husband safeguarding her while he turns Lion when he has to bring back Khushi.
Problem is not daadi problem is our wishes for redemption,, Consistency of tracks being ignored by the makers.
Dadi is a new character it doesnt affect us but We have been in an emotional journey with Khushi since a year..Who will address that??? after our tears dry up for her???

applause my dear. applause. you said all that i wanted to say. that is my problem too
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RickyBahl

i totally agree with u
Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rima

yeah that factor has been added for the matajis. not that many matajis like such crap. my mom doesn't

It does not work with my Mothers also.
Mom is a Cardio thoracic Surgeon and my Mom in law is a OB-GYN.
They don't have time to watch anything on TV except IPKKND.
My Mom would throw a fit than watch this saas bahu crap .
My mother in law is way, way more cooler than my Mom, She abhors the the other stuff that comes on SP, but now I think we will lose 2 loyal fans( my mom in law and my mom) of IPPKND to Mahadev.
Cetronia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima

πŸ˜ƒyes priya. the consistency angle is important you see. correct. amam ellam exhausted. so they thought let us get a new person to torture khushi

and trp is needed too. so what if it happens at the expense of khushi.

asr shud keep on doing it. or it is useless. he can't defend tomorrow and leave her after that

This is the platform offered for ASR to prove to Khushi he is there for her and stand up for her.. As you said it should not be a onetime thing ...
Seriously I cannot fathom how people like this saas Bahu crap over Rabba Ve...
On a lighter notes, did u see the rabbave moment betwn Dadi and Khushi...πŸ˜† When Khushi slipped and fell and caught Dadi off guard...