Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

idnu and mr india sing song..yeh hasi waadiya yeh khula Aasma🤣

renu sanjay sing...patli kamar chika badan tirchi nazar hai masti bhari teri bali umer hai😲 🤣

saroj and ved...indore se nikali gaadi nepal chali haulle haulle chore ka dil chori pe aa jaaye Haulle Haulle🤣

megha mohan...
dil ke armaan Aansu vo mein beh gaye...hum shaadi karke bhi tourist guide ban gaye🤣

🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣

ROFL !!

tourist guide ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

idnu and mr india sing song..yeh hasi waadiya yeh khula Aasma🤣

renu sanjay sing...patli kamar chika badan tirchi nazar hai masti bhari teri bali umer hai😲 🤣

saroj and ved...indore se nikali gaadi nepal chali haulle haulle chore ka dil chori pe aa jaaye Haulle Haulle🤣

megha mohan...
dil ke armaan Aansu vo mein beh gaye...hum shaadi karke bhi tourist guide ban gaye🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumiswap

Hey bhagwan sacchi ðŸ¤£

MM HM pe yeh log kya gayenge pata hai since kids will also be with them:

ABCDEFGHIJKLM NOPQRSTUVWX YZ,
I love you ðŸ¤£

lol school ke lessons, poor things ðŸ˜†
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fari-

🤣🤣

yaar ye sab ka combined HM hou ga ðŸ¤£

waisey seriously, I know one family in pakistan, among my acquaintaces , they have three sons and right from the first son's marriage, the whole family members always go on "honeymoon" with the newly wedded couple ðŸ¤£

becharey pehley eldest betey aur bahu ka tou phir bhi achaa gaya hou ga "honeymoon"

but i feel sorry for the 2nd and third sons and their brides ðŸ˜†

pura bus bhar bhar ke puri family, saarey bachey, new couple ke saath "honeymoon" pe ghoomi ghoomi kartey hain ðŸ˜†

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 HUM SAATH SAATH HAI FAMILY😲 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣Poor all couples 😆
sumiswap thumbnail

lol school ke lessons, poor things ðŸ˜†

Fari that is actually a song from a movie 'Hum saath saath hain 😳' ðŸ˜†...usme bhi newly weds poore family ko leke jaati hai HM par and they sing this song to pass their time during the journey and aisehi beech beech mein say 'I love you' ðŸ¤£
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

I am telling you again Shyams, you are missing on a whole lot of fun by NOT watching the actual episodes ðŸ¤£  you would die laughing yaar if you watch yesterday's episode...

this precap, then Megha's tribute to Mohan for doing social services and " Nek kaam " and awarding him with the highest honours and then the MM touliya romance scene ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

I Hopw Ami has posted pics for that scene 😆
MM touliya romance 😲 Who is in touliya ?
Vaise what did Ridz actually tell Megha ?
-RadhaRani- thumbnail

Fari that is actually a song from a movie 'Hum saath saath hain 😳' ðŸ˜†...usme bhi newly weds poore family ko leke jaati hai HM par and they sing this song to pass their time during the journey and aisehi beech beech mein say 'I love you' ðŸ¤£

oh yes that's why i said hum saath saath hai...and tune to song hi bol diya😆 yeh family waalo ne lagta hai hum saath saath hai movie bohut baar dekhi hai😆
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
ok kids me going cu later all ...till then think some more plan for MM HM😆 bye all take care.
sumiswap thumbnail
But Sudhar Karma and Rangeela ke budget mein sirf MM and kids fit honge lagta hai...waise bhi paise bachane ke liye they chose Nepal..toh aur cost cutting karne ke liye they will get only MMNA to Nepal!!!
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail

oh achaa, maine nahi dekhi ye movie ðŸ¤£  i thought you had made that up ðŸ˜†  

me is getting more and more silly and confused by each passing day ðŸ˜†

@Ami

sahi jawab ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†  this family must have watched that movie, poor their sons ðŸ˜†

@Shyams

Megha tou touliya mein honey se rahi aur Guru tou already half pants pehenta hai, the only living being in that house who hasn't ever been shown in touliya yet but had the potential to rock in a touliya was and IS MOHAN ðŸ˜³ ðŸ¤£

Mohan came in touliya wearing, ooper se vest wearing, aur Megha bechari sharma gayi, aur chai ki piyali bhi giratey giratey reh gayi ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜†

Riddhi ne Megha ko bataya "shaadi ka natak kiya, mohan ne merey saath , to save my father and answer his death-bed wish"

Megha approved of this social service on Mohan's part, whole-heartedly ðŸ˜†