Users

Frequent Posters

-lightinfested- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Fari-

hello kiran πŸ€—

acha shalwar kameez pehna kia?? mujhey abhi dekhni hai episode

looks like they have steam roasted their own brains and eaten it too πŸ€’ why so much styling changes suddenly??πŸ˜•

nahi nahi salwar kameez nahi pehena i said pehena chahiye ... coz her new saare and hair and tht nose ke upar waala tthing uss par bikul suit nahi karta
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Siree πŸ€—

yaar see now?? mujhey bhi ye dolled up 24 hour ajeeb looking megha achi nahi lagti abb

@Geethu

yaar there's a whole world of difference between real life married women and the ones which get created from the end of Jappu jee's pen's knib πŸ€’

don't even think of comparing a normal married woman's reaction with jappu jee's abnormal creations' reaction in his equally retarded shows πŸ˜†
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail

Originally posted by: krazzybeam

nahi nahi salwar kameez nahi pehena i said pehena chahiye ... coz her new saare and hair and tht nose ke upar waala tthing uss par bikul suit nahi karta

oh i thought you said ke ajj ki episode mein MOHAN ne shalwar kameez pehna??

maybe i mis-read 
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kuls11

Control Neelu./...it was dedicattion of Lopyal Fan ...to his beloved Mohan...Vaiise loyality ka live example tha...I should not be orphan...because my parent deducted my pocekt money...πŸ˜†NBT is such a great place for orphans like us

Jes jes bhe are the orphans!!! πŸ˜† Haye re Kul main kya karu??? Kaise bachu iss NBT naam ke addiction se. Kyun dekhna shuru kiya maine yeh serial? 
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I just imagined what would I do if my hubby came up to me and told that he faked marriage with some random woman to save her dad's life...I would probably lock him up in a no ventilation room and throw the key into the sea!!!🀒
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Udhay--

Subha,Misty- For ur Info, Colors is not showing Magadheera in Hindi, they are showing Badrinath of alluring arjun.. Magadheera had Ramcharan tej in the lead. All- Looks like from now on Colors channel will take care of NBTNMKK!! Maybe they are determined to make NBTNMKK the slot leader!! Guys, I'm leaving now.. Gudnite friends.. Sweetdreams.. Bye all!

Oh! Thats not magadheera! It looked similar to that telugu movie. So i got confused. 
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail

Originally posted by: suj01

hello guys πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I knew that Rondee is gonna turn into a vamp and then eventually into a vampireπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hehe hello Suj πŸ€—

mujhey bhi pata tha aur mai Sumi ko  subha se yahi bata rahi thi ke be prepared πŸ˜† "khoon chooso vampire" is here, eh? πŸ˜†

now we should all sit to watch NBT, with at least 3 pints of blood, ready to transfuse into ourselves, at the slightest sign of blood sucking from RiddhimaπŸ˜†
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yaar tum log thakte nahi ho her baar ek hi topic pe baat karte. Kya ho raha hai, kya hona chahiye, ye sahi hai ye galat hai just leave it yaar. Jo mil raha hai dekho khush raho nahi to quit karo. Khud ko takleef kyu dete ho.
-lightinfested- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fari-

hello kiran πŸ€—

acha shalwar kameez pehna kia?? mujhey abhi

oh i thought you said ke ajj ki episode mein MOHAN ne shalwar kameez pehna??

maybe i mis-read 

nahi nahi ...mohan nahi meegha ko phena chahiye ...  she used to wear dem nan aachi lagti thi soo ...
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Aaj Mohan ko kya ho gaya tha..why were Mohan and Megha behaving like strangers...woh towel mein kuch magic tha kya where they both became strangers!!! Kya dikhane ka try kiya uss scene mein?