URGENT Please comment on POOJA's TB article ASAP

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Because within the next 36 hours the comments will not be counted... there's where we ended up making a mistake with AD's article.. we left it too late...
ANY COMMENTS MADE AFTER 36 HOURS will not be counted for PS's ranking or for RJN forum's ranking

P.S. why did Pooja have to say that these days other shows are unnecessarily bold- BALH is a 10:30 pm show - not meant for children anyway... she could have been diplomatic and not taken a specific show's name... as far as i am concerned... i found her bathing waala scene quite vulgar too and that too at a 6:30 pm time slot.. she should have just not brought another show's name... she is being royally bashed over there in the TB article... ๐Ÿ˜• obviously why would Bade achche lagte hain viewer's take it lightly? 
Anyway, I'm just taking it positively that their negative comments will also raise PS and RJN's ranking๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by lashy - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yikes...i will have a peek!
Silentsoul thumbnail
Let them bash.,...the more they do more will increase her abd RJN ranking...
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I commented that there was no need for her to mention shows...but said she rocks as Sanchi! What is wrong with this girl, I am a bit shocked that she would say such things! talking about bold is fine but giving examples is a big no no! Such hypocratic Indian viewers. okay to view people being tortured but not for a peck on the lips! 
Silentsoul thumbnail
Namita...may be usee poocha hoga...there was article in TC long back where everyone minmum 20-30 actors was asked about BLAH scene and if they will do it...many replied like this
Kriystale...Sanaya Barun all replied like her...that it was way bold...they will never do it...
Indian audience is hyprocite noone can take it...they see in pratgiya a women being pregant being thrown...but not scene like that...
Even Blah episode that day garnered least TRP than whole week.. only...so it definitely not worked ...Yes it was massive hit on youtube...
Now BLAH is top because of little girl pihu
 MY close frnd who is regular blah viwere pretty modern said...MY family closed the TV when that scene started ...as theirs is joint family...then she watched on youtube...
Edited by kuls11 - 11 years ago
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Kuls im still watching your siggies yaar ๐Ÿ˜

When TB asked the actors their views on the BLAH scene... it was TB's initiative...so the actors were never taken to task for it... but here PS herself mentioned BLAH's name (PS girl.. if you want to survive in the TV world, you have be very careful on what you say - its called PR and helps you go a long way) and better not to mention anything about Ekta's serials if you ask me... even if the k-era is gone, Ekta still is a lioness ๐Ÿ˜†

Now having said that, it goes without saying that BLAH probably had the BOLDEST scene in TV that I can remember of (the concept is as innocent that happens in all serials i.e. consummation between a married couple) 
but the scene per say was quite open... even bolder than Maryada so i guess thats why it raised a hue and cry... and with it... the actors being a respectable lot like Sakshi and Ram... and also that it referred to an older couple...I'm sure if it was 2 newbies and a serial showing college romance/sex etc this wouldn't have been such a huge issue for so long...

the judgement on this will continue to be out forever! In my eyes it wasn't an unjustified scene..i.e. not skin show for the sake of it.. 
Edited by lashy - 11 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail
Thanks Lash I love Indu expressions ...chaunck one...
I guesss that was the problem she was not asked...It might be she was asked they dint mentioned it...most of time TC article are just gossip mateiral...they just use previous information and post new one...but it could be new too...so it could be her mistake too...whatever she  never pull so much crowd ...before๐Ÿ˜†
YEs its pretty comonin youth show...suvreen or rather D3 or GEET or DMG>...all were very bold show...Reason was that it was such veteran actors doing that secnee...
I too dont have problem with it or anything...it was shot asthetically...so I watched it...but it was the scene you cant see with your parents.or kids...
Edited by kuls11 - 11 years ago
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i also didnt liked the way she talked about any other serial. Bas yahi aake galti kr di naam le liya. Baaki usne kch galat nhi kaha. Bs 2 din. Bahut kam h yaar
roshaeldsouza91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
arrey media ne thode ghuma fira ke likha hoga.. am very sure even some of my freinds are in media line.. get to know through them that kabhi kabhi media does it.. thoda hype karne ke liye.. as even kul said.. dusre actress ne bhi kaha hai directly about the scene been bold and stuff.. just cause abhi pooja ne kaha abb uske piche paddh gaye sabb..

am sure questn aissa raha hoga ki even BALH me bold scenes the senior actors ne kia tha aap ka kya khayal hai.. aap karoge aissa.. diplomatic answer bhi kabhi kabhi meddia maanti nahi.. hahah teist kara dia hoga.. for which uske paas option nahi raha hoga.. plus shez not totally wrong. it was not highly accepted.. and may be she also was a viewer cum fan of that show.. reaction of fan is accepted anyways.. so i dont find it wrong either.. if shes saying something it  is her point of view shezz not asking someone to accept it.. abb me aur nahi comment karungi waha ... already dimag garam tha when i saw the article and comments after returning to my desk from the conference. huh.. 

khair rehne do comment jitna hoga utna ranking badega.. lol

but i feel she said the scenes were bold not the show was bad or something.. aur genuinely feel kar rahi thi means woh bhi regularly dekhti hai... so chalta hai...
media hype karte hai cheezon ko twist karke.. woh actors ko farak bhi nahi padega.. they wont even know that yeh sabb chal raha hai.. gosh hum apna B.P bada rahe hai๐Ÿ˜†

Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
and dont understand why everyone is taking tnsn...ye media wale interview kch aur lete h aur publish kch aur. I hope so ki BALH ke baare me kch comment krne ko interviewe ne hi bola hoga. Warna pooja itni lambi baat ek serial pe kaise keh skti h