ArHi FF: My Prince Charming Th6 (Th 7 Link Pg1)

shraddska thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--aPMwithLove-- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Note for PMs:

This account is for you to receive PMs... So add me as a buddy...
And yes criteria still remains the same... you have to comment... at least occasionally...

I reject requests from silent readers. I mean those who do not comment. If you don't want to comment at least don't expect me to take the efforts to send you a PM. Add the thread as a watch topic and follow it. I don't mean to be rude but sending PMs to over 400 people is no mean job and when you don't get a reply for it, it hurts.

Do not send me PMs or scraps asking me to buddy you, I will not be able to respond to it...

Thank you,

Shradds...
Edited by --aPMwithLove-- - 11 years ago
shraddska thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

shraddska thumbnail

cymateli thumbnail
RESERVED πŸ˜‰ πŸ₯³

YAYYY THREAD 6... WELL WELL THERE ARE MANY MANY MORE THREADS TO GO INSHAALLAH!!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hmm coming to the update:

It was FANTASTIC!!! πŸ˜ƒ 

hmm starting from the starting... I was like Oh my God yes yes Arnav remembers Rhea's call   but then our little Mrs. Raizada is still in the "discussion" mode.. hmm ofcourse Arnav has to pacify her first warna tou problem problem and how can Arnav let his aww soo child-like wife(oops sorry khushi .. no no u are not a child just u are as januable as a child β€οΈ) stay angry with him?? Just a kiss and khushi already melting.. well well not to under-estimate its a Kiss by the "ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA" but but afterall its "KKGSR" who's upset and she wont get distracted so easilyπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 
Khushi chalo ab maaf bhi kardo.. ur sweetheart of a husband dint even see ur peformance... bohat punishment hogai πŸ˜” arey wah app ko samaj aa gaya.. chalo great Arnav the "DISCUSSION" ends πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
The goodnight kiss  
And here the small discussion ends making a way for a new one in a few days.. is it soo β“❓ πŸ˜² πŸ€’ πŸ˜²
bach ke rayyo Anrav babua 

Arnav u really love ur wife.. special requests haan??πŸ˜‰ dekho dekho khushi he doesnt want u to miss out on anything and wants u to enjoy the wedding to the fullest πŸ˜ƒ Arnav this is for u πŸ€—πŸ€—
But please try to remember the call.. ab kya faida session tou ho gaya na?? πŸ€’
hmm khushi is πŸ₯± but here ur husband has a surprise for u β­οΈ lol the package is tooo heavy πŸ˜† but but the content in it is just worth everything.. A beautiful lehenga ofcourse of the favourite colour of ur husband  lol Mrs.Raizada dont worry if u cant carry its weight ur husband is strong enough to carry u around in it and this offer will me more than welcomed by him πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Waise tou Arnav we dont need any specific clothes to drool over you but I completely agree with khushi u look just breath-takingly handsome in White and tht too a sherwani  Khushi u should be glad he dint wear a sherwani warna tou girls in the wedding wouldnt have left Arnav even for a second.. app ko tou phir hello hi bye bye hi karna parta Arnav ko πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

Payash I really love you for loving eachother warna tou arnav aur khushi Arhi kaise bante❓ πŸ˜‰ well well ofcourse soulmates are destined to meet in anyway but here payash paved the way for them so here u go guys πŸ€—

hmm its time for the fun rasam..joota chhupai.. its soo much fun πŸ˜ƒ Ashu bhaiyya ur little sister is a Raizada now but why are u worrying soo much.. this girl is very very naughty.. Arnavji dont worry I am here.. hmm Arnav returns back to see his tht he has been fooled by his naughty wife πŸ˜† arnavji i said i am here but i never said i am with you.. ofcourse I need some money from my jeejaji being his only saali πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† sorry Arnavji but I have to enjoy this rasam aswell πŸ˜† so I had to cheat you πŸ˜³ very cute scene β­οΈ

Finally the bidaai πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ haww khushi I understand how happy u are to get ur jiji with you forever but she is leaving ur family.. forgotten ur own bidaai Mrs.little Raizada?? πŸ˜‰ got too much love from ur saasural and the best hubby in the world tht no more remember ur family?? πŸ˜† too bad.. chalo chalo console ur family now πŸ˜†

Hmm A grand welcome for the small bahu of the family πŸ˜ƒ Payal dont worry not only khushi will be there to help u not feel uncomfortable in the new house but u have ur inlaws and they are really also very nice πŸ˜ƒ

Bus ab shaadi khatam and khushi all ur time will now be for Mr.Raizada πŸ˜‰ hmm bargaining are u Mrs.Raizada?? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† no no when u can punish ur husband why cant he❓.. oh I so loved the punishment.. yes yes khushi dont make soo many noises.. its not ur wedding night.. what will the others think❓ πŸ˜² πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† well Arnav they all knw how much u both are in love so they will understand πŸ€£
Poor Arnav he cant get more than kisses so he doesnt leave a chance to get as many kisses he can πŸ€£

Lol Arnav, khushi will spare u for not wearing sherwani.. no "discussion" on tht.. as there are many more serious ones to come😲 😭 
Beware!!  πŸ€’

Admiring ur wife haan?? well well she always looks beautiful but but the red colour makes her look even more beautiful haina?? πŸ˜†
Aww dont worry u dint hurt her by holding her tightly.. some other problem but khushi u are truly are januable for not letting him knw abt the rash u got due to the embroidery on the lehenga warna tou ur poor husband would have been guilty πŸ˜” app pehno full sleeves shirt( i knw the reason) but he will sleep shirtless πŸ˜‰

hmm payal ji aap sab log kab samjhey gai.. ur little sister is not a baby.. Arnav se kuch sekho πŸ˜‰ she can do everything and is a very responsible bahu πŸ˜ƒ Indeed Raizada khandaan has two wonderful DIL's πŸ˜ƒ

Khushi kal tou Arnav ne kaha tha.. all ur time is now his for somedays atleast.. kitni Pag pheray par jana hai aapko?? how can u leave ur husband upset?? good girl stay with him and u knw what to do πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Oh my my I loved reading it.. it is such a lovely one πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yayy I am done!!!

Shradss this is for u:

Keep rocking!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by cymateli - 11 years ago
Wrappedinblue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
RESERVED!!!  πŸ˜³

--EDITED--

BARA WALA CONGRATULATION FOR THE NEW THREAD Shradds...!!! 

πŸ€—   πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—

πŸ₯³   πŸ₯³   πŸ₯³  πŸ₯³  πŸ₯³

Edited by Shona.Angel - 11 years ago
Wrappedinblue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cymateli

RESERVED πŸ˜‰ πŸ₯³

you can't imagine how badly i controlled myself from not resrving before you!! πŸ˜†

BTW Sorry Shradds you said no comments but we have done πŸ˜³
sam88 thumbnail

condrats on thread 6 πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

i wanted to see khushi reaction for rheas call but u pushed it to next update
koi baat nahin will b waiting c wat happens next  
Edited by sam88 - 11 years ago
cymateli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shona.Angel

you can't imagine how badly i controlled myself from not resrving before you!! πŸ˜†

BTW Sorry Shradds you said no comments but we have done πŸ˜³

aww thankyou soo much AmnaπŸ€—.. next time Insha Allah it will be you.. btw once shradds is free with all the updates and stuff we can set a deal with shradds about spamming in each thread πŸ˜‰
last thread mein we crossed all limits of spamming πŸ€£
xXShriyaXx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow a new thread? congrats:)