Posted: 11 years ago
bharti got the lowest marks. so i think she is next to get eliminated.. unless some twist happens and gia gets lower votes... which is highly unlikely
bharti will b missed badly :(Edited by flucon - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
No i don't want bharti to be out right now😭
me too
dont want bharti to get out
roseheart11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think ravi will be out this time...his performance was good today...i thought he wud get atleast 26-27,but he got 24...i think its his turn to go now...
idiot_box thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I really hope bharti doesnot get out so soon!!I really love watching her on JDJ!!
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I realize Bharti isnt the best dancer but...shes so funny and entertaining I think Jhalak will be really boring without her. I want her to stay for a few weeks. I dont even think the judges can bare to see her go.
DOC108 thumbnail
they will try  to keep her till the end i think ...she and manish r a treat to watch  otherwise it becomes very monotonous  to see  
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I dont want Bharti to go I hope Gia or Ravi goes ..without Bharti the show wont be the same Bharti made this season the most entertaining one 
chocobear thumbnail
The show will become boring without her🤔
clars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
although i dont want Bharti to go she needs to pull up her socks as the competition is tough considering she pulled of a beautiful lavani in one of the rounds  which  proved that she can dance if given the right moves.

however even i dont Want Bharti to go the show will definitely becum boring without her 😊