Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

😊

Priya:
great to have you back!πŸ€—

aww your 1st paragraph made me so emotional...I need to regroup and come back

~I'm back~

Gandhari!

The way you feel about Crooner & Priya .. I believe you have spoken on behalf of all of us 😊

I would like to believe that Arnav WILL realize why he really married Khushi .. it was not his Di only. I hope what we understood about him, he understands too .. perhaps that will lead to the ending of the curse o the pearl.

I agree with you by every word on Anjali-Daljeet. I will still want to see more before I can draw any conclusion on her views on Khushi now or her intentions to make a new start.

I am all ready for the "past with the baggage" .. bring it on!!

And .. Happy Friendship Day! 😊
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: riti4u

Can sum1 tell me which pg is amisuv's post...I really loved the lines which farha quoted frm it...wud love to read more...

Page 2 dear!
soni.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

me too on bold part...actually I was figuring out which telephone convo...sorry to sound so stupid...

riti...don't worry am one of those who usually takes a scene on its face value and very rarely see beyond it...only thanks to priya and her hints and explanantions that i try to see beyond what's shown!!! me too was trying to figure which convo but then thought as she is talking abt last week's epis must be the one which happened when khushi was in GH...hope am correct!!!πŸ˜†
Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ€— hullo everybody!!! happy friendship day.. a little late in the day nevertheless... it is such a wonderful feeling to be able to feel such warmth from 'strangers'.

@priya, welcome back and what a comeback! such an intriguing crooner and I feel so thrilled that the analysis you had done about pearls and ocean is revealing itself almost exactly as predicted. look forward to the complete closure of the curse of the white pearl... i can only imagine how that is going to be done! we are at such a terribly interesting stage of the story aren't we?

I am flummoxed by the Arnav-Khushi telephone conversation connection to the layout  of the script!! couldn't make that out. Will wait for your explanation on that.

I wondered why Khushi said what she said about the contract. Why did she say she won't come till the contract is over and why did she not say she won't ever come? Interesting play of words there. Again, I am not sure how that is set to pan out.

So good to have you back and have these delicious mysteries to ponder over. πŸ˜›Sorry, I had reserved space for my ramblings in the previous crooner but never got around to writing! πŸ˜’

For now, I will come back in the evening when the past is literally entering the Raizada mansion...it is to the credit of the makers of the serial that they have managed to hold such a secret deep within its story and taken it forward for more than an year now!

cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Well.. i missed ur crooners last few days priyaπŸ€—
Just loved ur interpretation n each analysis n croonersπŸ‘
very apt crooner that u have picked up one !!😳
mindblowing analysis dear !!πŸ‘
each n every lines abt Arnav n A nji n Khushi😊
Day by day changes in their relationships πŸ˜Š
Happy Friendship Day to u!!πŸ€—
thanks for pm too😳
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
hey to all my "CROONERS BHAI "🀣 afternoon all .1 monday hope to see gr8 stuff insha-Allah 
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: soni.b

riti...don't worry am one of those who usually takes a scene on its face value and very rarely see beyond it...only thanks to priya and her hints and explanantions that i try to see beyond what's shown!!! me too was trying to figure which convo but then thought as she is talking abt last week's epis must be the one which happened when khushi was in GH...hope am correct!!!πŸ˜†

Girls!

It must be the call interruptions Arnav recieved from his biwi in the middle of the night during the 24 hours challenge .. Khushi said a lot of jahapana, sena, kaniz .. blah blah! lol .. that has to be it! πŸ˜†
Parsha thumbnail
UPDATED PAGE 2: Its not a update though ....πŸ˜•
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliant updates everyone!!!!