Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Dex .. i think the general rule is that issues from other sites (such as facebook) cant be brought to IF either ... discussing news is one thing .. discussing what members are writing on another website something else ...

at least thats what i remember from such troubles in other IF forums :s

@SZ watchers... its such a well made show! i'll always keep an eye out for sarmad shows now lol .. I just wish that hamza's character was played by someone else
Edited by Arwen. - 11 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arwen.

Dex .. i think the general rule is that issues from other sites (such as facebook) cant be brought to IF either ... discussing news is one thing .. discussing what members are writing on another website something else ...

@SZ watcher... its such a well made show! i always keep an eye out for sarmad shows now lol .. I just wish that hamza's character was played by someone else

OMG are you serious? No way.. Mohib's the best actor out of that show..  I love Hamza's character.. I have a problem with the pace of the show though.. It's too slow... It just needs to be a little faster, since the novel itself was very short. 
And Mahirah doesn't do the crying scenes well.. that's all.

Sarmad's shows are great.. the only one i haven't liked is Ashk.. Other than that all of them are good.. I've yet to watch Jal Pari though.. 
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@SZ watchers... its such a well made show! i'll always keep an eye out for sarmad shows now lol .. I just wish that hamza's character was played by someone else

No I like Hamza.. I think Mohib is doing pretty well..
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Since when? On this CC, we were allowed to discuss everything under the sun except bash members from other sections of IF. Discussing others sites was never banned on here. Yes, discussing twitter was not allowed back in 2009 on bollywood threads as per the rule made by Priety Zinta (ex mod). But this CC is not bollywood centric. Especially after all the tamasha created by the MIDs, I think the members have a right to know what kind of sick minds inhabit this place. 
BlackStar. thumbnail
All I know is your not allowed to discuss other member's here.. When was the FB or twitter rule made? 

The rules here are different from the CC club aren't they?
Arwen11 thumbnail
@Dex - i was just talking generally based on  what i remember from my soap forum days ...may be the case here is different .. dunno ...

Am sorry u r going thru this again

@Blackstar and Pallo .. i like hamza .. and normally i like mohib as well ... but dunno ... whenever i see him in college setting, i cant suspend my disbelief LOL .. and in some of the episodes, his make up is soo bad :P But minor quibbles ...i m really liking this show ... Havent watched Ashk and not planning on either ..

@Pallo .. Do you know what happened in Kaafir? i really dont want to make another topic in PSF asking for summary LOL
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@Dex - i was just talking generally based on  what i remember from my soap forum days ...may be the case here is different .. dunno ...

@Blackstar and Pallo .. i like hamza .. and normally i like mohib as well ... but dunno ... whenever i see him in college setting, i cant suspend my disbelief LOL .. and in some of the episodes, his make up is soo bad :P But minor quibbles ...i m really liking this show ... Havent watched Ashk and not planning on either ..

@Pallo .. Do you know what happened in Kaafir? i really dont want to make another topic in PSF asking for summary LOL

No cluee.. Ania watched it.. I couldn't finish it..
BlackStar. thumbnail

I think Mohib's the best actor out of all three.. The make-up in that drama is generally horrendus.. Seriously.. 
Oh and don't watch Ashk.. It was tolerable in the beginning.. Now the drama's a mess. 
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

All I know is your not allowed to discuss other member's here.. When was the FB or twitter rule made? 

The rules here are different from the CC club aren't they?

The twitter rule was established in 2009 by Swati. There is no facebook rule on here that I know of. I don't know who made it and why we were not informed. 

Yup, BS CC's rules are different from the Chit Chat clubs, we were always given more freedom here to discuss whatever  we wanted until recently because of too many fights. That is fine and understandable. But who is fighting here? No one. So why such totalitarian ways?

Anyway, I have no intention of  dragging the flickr/facebook thing any longer but Mandy please do clear it. 

Arwen11 thumbnail
Dex .. i saw some of the screenshots.. Obviously i m not a regular here so don't know the members involved but how the hell did u find out? that is pretty darn fine sleuthing LOL

@Pallo :(

@blackstar .. there was this one episode where they tried to lighten mohib's complexion and it was this yucky cakey thing instead .. uper se his threaded brows made the whole thing very unappealing ... i try to ignore it because i generally like the show .. including its slow pace lol