Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lastairbender thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: souro

Nope he didn't, he failed to qualify for the final. If I remember correctly, he came in 8th in the 2nd semi-final.
If you're talking about the runner in the background, then maybe, no clue.

May be u r wright but this news is spreading quickly in Facebook.
Edited by lastairbender - 11 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the translations in the previous CC, Ania. Just saw them. πŸ˜ƒ
Supari_khala thumbnail
Oh my God, just read about the shooting at the Gurudwara in Wisconsin. What is wrong with this country?! Two shootings in public places within a month?! Are Obama and Romney gonna wake up or are they still gonna chant "we have not thought about gun control policies yet". How many more innocent lives need to be taken away before guns are difficult to access by loonies?! This is such a disgusting act! πŸ€’

Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri.

Oh my God, just read about the shooting at the Gurudwara in Wisconsin. What is wrong with this country?! Two shootings in public places within a month?! Are Obama and Romney gonna wake up or are they still gonna chant "we have not thought about gun control policies yet". How many more innocent lives need to be taken away before guns are difficult to access by loonies?! This is such a disgusting act! πŸ€’

😭

😑

Sheldon_Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I would think after so many incidents like this, its time for the government to wake up and do something about it.
Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sheldon_Bazinga

I would think after so many incidents like this, its time for the government to wake up and do something about it.

Right wing nutbags like Limbaugh are free to practice and preach hate speech/xenophobia and the douchebags like this Wisconsin loony carry out his speech in reality. Yet, the law does nothing. Freedom of speech and freedom to carry arms have been grossly misinterpreted in this country. Its sad that despite so many public shootings, nothing is being done to revoke or restrict this amendment. 

Right wing nutbags like Limbaugh are free to practice and preach hate speech/xenophobia and the douchebags like this Wisconsin loony carry out his speech in reality. Yet, the law does nothing. Freedom of speech and freedom to carry arms have been grossly misinterpreted in this country. Its sad that despite so many public shootings, nothing is being done to revoke or restrict this amendment. 

Limbaugh is it the same guy who thought Bane in TDKR was in reference to Romney's company ??πŸ˜•

I am all for Freedom of speech and freedom to carry arms ( even thought I am not sure why anyone other than authorities would need it ) but not at the cost of innocent people. When you have things like this happening at such an alarming rate, we really need someone from the government to wake up and see what needs to be changed so that we don't have the same incidents occurring again and again and again.
My Erotic Jodhaa.   πŸ€—  Such a long time!   How have you been Nikki?

I know it is a sad day Erotic Chokri.  One of my common family friends was a Sikh.  He had to take off his turbine and cut off his hair for safety.  It made him sad and he went back to India after living in California for so many years!   πŸ˜”
Edited by EroticGauravMad - 11 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: Sheldon_Bazinga

Limbaugh is it the same guy who thought Bane in TDKR was in reference to Romney's company ??πŸ˜•

I am all for Freedom of speech and freedom to carry arms ( even thought I am not sure why anyone other than authorities would need it ) but not at the cost of innocent people. When you have things like this happening at such an alarming rate, we really need someone from the government to wake up and see what needs to be changed so that we don't have the same incidents occurring again and again and again.

Totally agree snd disgusted at innocents being harmed nd agree stricter laws need to be there esp regarding guns and who can have them and why one needs them. 

On other note, the guruwaras nationwide are sending donations to help out victims, and media educating them on the religion. Still, no one as the rt to shoot innocent people!! 

Originally posted by: EroticGauravMad

My Erotic Jodhaa.   πŸ€—  Such a long time!   How have you been Nikki?

Hey Gaurav !!!

I am good. What about you ?