Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Let me gain back my sanity 🤣 I need to touch the charan of the honourable person who leaked such a fab storyline on wiki ðŸ˜³ðŸ¤£
shanu4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What the hell is this yaar ?? NBT without akankasha it can never b possible yaar. So, Please close this topic.
Julplat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

this can hardly be true

i thought they posted in wiki only the events that have already taken place 😡 without any stupid future predictions
omg 😒
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just visited the NBT page on Wikipedia and the following was the last para on that page...

...the caring bond takes place and keeps on going Megha also realises that she loves Mohan .Megha gets a marriage proposal but she rejects it and confeses her love for mohan but what happens is Mohan also gets a proposal for marriage and for making the girls father alive he gets married to the girl. he regrets getting married and files for a divorce . Megha's family accepts mohan as their son in law their marriage preparations are in full swing . they get married but Mohan's mother is unhappy about the marraige ...

Wonder if there is something i may have missed...

smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this is impossible , someone has obviously played a prank...

but I jus now chked the NBT wiki and nothing of this sort is now present -- has "that" person already removed it as well ??
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

If Wikipedia is posting this then what is this Article 

Yashashri Masurkar to play lead in upcoming show on Colors

Yashashri Masurkar, a very much known face of the television screen, has been selected to play the female lead in the upcoming show on 'Colors' TV.

Her co-star in the male lead is Jay Soni another popular face and actor of television screen. The actress has done various serials in the past such as 'Rang Badalti Odhani', 'Chandragupta Maurya' and 'Laxman Resha' to name a few. The new show is a joint production venture of Swapna Waghmare Joshi and Maverick Productions.

The brief about the show is that it revolves around a Gujarati family, wherein that boy goes abroad for further studies and there he meets the girl of his dreams. But it will not be a smooth affair for them as the family of the boy has some different plans in their mind.

They have already selected and finalized a girl with a conservative background for him. The girl's role is likely to be played by Yashashri.

http://www.filmitown.com/2012/06/18/yashashri-masurkar-to-play-lead-in-upcoming-show-on-colors/

meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@manesha76  well ask the person who played the prank yesterday by editing the wiki page not only me one other member also saw this!!
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: meghan432

@manesha76  well ask the person who played the prank yesterday by editing the wiki page not only me one other member also saw this!!

Tumhare iss post ne ek accha kaam kiya ki humari CM ranking ko 13th se 14th jaane se rok diya . 😆 
meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@manesha76   sunkar aacha laga aur garb mehsus huya ki mai loyal fans hone ki nate NBT ke koi to kam aya!! u made me fell proud for my work!! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Dae_drmer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lol...lagta jisne bhi ye likha haiii wo yashushri ki bohat bada fan hoga...
par uska drm drm hi rahega..
Bechara...