Frequent Posters

aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Congrats... And we all love you too 🤗
avika26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats sanam. .thank u shanku chodo or jaldi update karo . .i vl be more happy then
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
50 is also like 150 dear,, great to reach..
Congrats *hugs* and love u too.. Long way to go girl, keep up the good work..
meant4uonlie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: avika26

Congrats sanam. .thank u shanku chodo or jaldi update karo . .i vl be more happy then

its coming avika ... just few more minutes lol ... thanks ðŸ˜ƒ
meant4uonlie thumbnail

Hopefully i wont disappoint anyone with this update ... i know you guys wanted manvi to confess soon but i just wanted to have some twists in between ... hopefully i am not dragging scenes ... if i am please let me know ...  and also just to clarify Maya is not a bad character in this story ... so hopefully this should help you guys predict a little about the future ... well now i am not going to promise that i will update this day or so cuz everytime i try to finish my story and post it something comes up ... and i just cannot ... right now its 2 am here and i just wanted to finish it off and post it for my lovely readers ... thank you so much to you all for giving me the support and the encouragement i needed ... i love all your comments ... i know i cannot give replies to all the comments but trust me i read them all and they all bring a huge smile on my face ...

Love you guys so much for ur support and encouragement ...

Thank you ðŸ˜ƒ

meant4uonlie thumbnail

Hello everyone, here I am back with an update … I am extremely sorry for the delay and for updating it late … I hope you guys like this part as well … and do tell me if I need to improve my writin … sorry for any grammartical mistakes ….

Happy reading to you all … :-D

CHAPTER 13

Virat looked at her … "Manvi … tum bhi kaho na ke tum bhi mujhse pyaar karti ho … karti ho na partner …" … he didn't get any reply from her and he was really scared … "Manvi ab mujhe tumhari chupi sataa rahi hai batao naa … Kya tum mujhe chahti ho …" Manvi was fighting with her inner self at that moment .. tears flowing from her eyes … but she was still …

"Manvi kya mere hone naa hone se tumhe koi farak nahi parta … kya main tumhara kuch bhi nahi … kya main koi nahi hoon tumhara … he went closer to her and nuzzled her face … kya mere tumhare itne kareeb hone se bhi tumhe koi asar nahi hota … kyat um mere liye kuch mehsoos nahi karti … kya mere choone se tumhe koi farak nahi parta … jawaab do mujhe … Manvi mujhe mera jawaab do …"

"Nahi…" was the only word that manvi could say at that moment … and virat felt as if his world just finished …

Virat: Manvi … tum … matlab … nahi … manvi tumhe mujhse … he stepped away from her … leaning on the table … he didn't know what else to say or how to react … he was shattered … he thought that he loves her … so manvi loves him too but no she just said no … he turned to her … "Tum jhoot bol rahi ho … jhoot bol rahi ho tum … maine khud tumhare aankhon mein apne liye pyaar dekha hai manvi … phir tum yeh sab kyun …"

Manvi was all quite she wasn't saying anything or reacted over anything … she was cursing herself … for making virat go through this situation … no one knew instead her … how eager she was to tell him how she felt … but no she couldn't there was something stopping her to do so … she had to kill her feelings also kill virats feelings and hurt him …

Virat: forwarded and held her by shoulders … manvi looked into his hazel brown eyes which were bloodshot red now … "tum chup kyun ho … manvi … maine tumhari aankhon mein apne liye ppyaar dekha hai … kyun kar rahi ho tum aisa mere saath … mein jaanta hoon ki tumbhi mujhse apne partner se itna hi pyaar karti ho jitna ki main … phir kyun tum inkaar kar rahi ho .."

Manvi: mujhe dard ho raha hai virat … chodo mera haath …

Virat: dard … aur us dard ka kya jo is samay mere seene mein hai … main kabhi pyaar mein yakeen nahi karta tha … lekin tumne mujhe pyaar ka sahi maayne sikhaya … tumne mujhe pyaar karna sikhaya…

Manvi: virat yeh sab fizul ki baatein chodo … aur jao yaha se … mujhe ab koi baat nahi karni … tum apna jawab chahte the naa to tumhe tumhara jawab mil gaya … ab mujhe akela chod do aur jao yaha se …." Said manvi whose eyes were lowered and looked everywhere but virat ...

Virat: manvi mein chahta hoon tum meri annkhon mein aankhen daal ke kaho … ki tumhe meri koi parwa nahi … aur tumhe mujhse pyaar nahi …

"kyun mere sabr ka imtihaan le rahe ho virat .." thought manvi … and pushed virat away from her ... stepped away from him and ran towards the washroom leaving virat shocked … "manvi .. manvi tum aise nahi jaa sakti" manvi locked the door behind her leaning at the back of the door and she broke down crying … and sat on her knees … she was hurting virat by not confessing but more than that she was hurting herself more … she was making this sacrifice for the sake of his family and her di's sasural members …

Virat: theek hai … agar tum yeh zid lekar beth gayi ho ki tumhe meri koi parwaa nahi hai … to theek hai … main bhi dekhta hoon kab tak tum mujhse yoon door rahogi … kab tak tum apne feelings ko mujh se chupaaogi manvi … dekh lena … tum khud dorti huwee aaogi aur mujhse apne pyaar ka izhaar karogi … dekhlena …" saying that he left the room … and banged the door so hard.

Here manvi was still left at the same place and was crying uncontrollably … "main tumse kaise kahoon virat .. mein tumhe kaise batauu meri majboori kya hai … main nahi keh sakti …". It was one of the nights in both of their life's that they had never dreamt of … neither of them could sleep or could control their tears … only they know how did the night pass away … sleep was no where near them. They were the only one who were the first ones to be up that early … but neither of them came out of their room … virat didn't want to face everyone or anyone … he wanted solace for himself … and manvi was scared to face virat … and didn't want to see him hurt … and on the other hand she feared what if she couldn't control her emotions anymore …

Virat had joined everyone for the breakfast but manvi kept herself locked in the room … not letting anyone visit her, even her di … she excused saying she is not feeling well and wants to be left alone … Even after the breakfast virat wanted to have some time of alone … so he got himself busy with work and he spent most of his time in the study room discussing about work with his brother …. Whereas viren was working and virat was just lost in his world and pool of thoughts … viren realised that but thought that he should let virat have some time of his own to think about the situation he is in  and then will ask him about it later.

Jeevika: Mannu .. Mannu … kya kar rahi hai … ab to darwaza khol de … dekh aisi bhi kya baat hai … mannu … dekh tu apni di se bhi baat nahi karegi … mannu … tune subah se kuch nahi khaya … aise raha naa toh phir teri tabyat aur kharaab ho jayegi … darwaza khol naa mannu …

Manvi gave up and went to open the door cuz she did not want her pregnant sister to worry about her at this time …

Jeevika: shukar hai darwaza to khola tune … idhar dekh meri taraf … kya baat hai mannu …

Manvi: di maine kaha naa meri tabyat theek nahi .. woh kya hai naa .. kal raat ko der se soyi thi naa … aur fir who royi bhi thi naa to uske wajah se … mere sar mein aur ankhon mein kaafi dard hai …

Jeevika: mannu teri aankhen kitni suji huwee hai … aise lag raha hai … tu kal saari raat royee hoo … manu koi baat pareshaan kar rahi hai tujhe …

Manvi: di aap bhi naa … jiju ne aapka naam fikar minister sahi rakha hai .. di aisi koi baat nahi who bus kal raat ki wajah se … ankhen aisi thaki huwee lag rahi hai …. Isiliye to main neeche nahi aana chahti thi … takki koi aur mujhse yeh sawaal na kare …

Jeevika: meri taraf dekh ke keh ki aur koi baat nahi …

Manvi: aap kyun itna pareshaan ho rahi ho … mere sar mein kaafi dard to di please …

Jeevika: acha theek hai mannu … mein lunch ki tayaari mein jaa rahi hoon .. tu bhi ab jaldi se tayaar ho … yeh kya abhi tak pajama mein ghum rahi hai tu … aur neeche aa ke meri madad kar … theek hai …

Abhay: goodmorning miss choudhary …

Manvi: goodmorning abhay … replied with no expressions …

Abhay forwarded to hug her but she backed off … abhay kind of felt weird …

Abhay: manvi tum breakfast ke liye kyun nahi aayi …

Manvi: mera mann nahi tha …

Abhay: aisi kya baat howee hai manvi ki tera breakfast ke liye mann nahi tha … kahi tumhe who bimaari to nahi huwee …

Manvi gave a confused look to abhay …

Abhay: arre baba nahi samjhi … kahi tumhe love wali bimaari toh nahi huwee … kahi pyaar vyaar ka chakkar hai kya …. Mannu tujhe pyaar ho gya kya … Jeevika and abhay smiled and were laughing over it …

Manvi: tumhara dimaag kharab ho gaya hai kya … yeh kya pyaar vyaar laga rakha hai … zaroori nahi har baat pyaar se shuru ho aur pyaar se khatam … aur maine saaf saaf keh diya hai … mujhe pyaar mein yakeen nahi … main nahi karti pyaar kissi se … samjhe tum … nahi karti mein pyaar …

Jeevika and abhay gave a worried look to each other …

Jeevika: Mannu abhay to sirf mazak kar raha tha …

Manvi: nahi pasand mujhe aisa mazaq … nahi pasand mujhe di …

Abhay: Manvi meine to sirf yuhee keh diya …. He forwarded towards her … and was about to held her by shoulders when manvi stepped  back …

Manvi: please mujhse door reh ke baat karo … aur please irritate mat karo ab tum …

Abhay: manvi yeh kya … manvi main…

Manvi realised what she is upto … where jeevika and abhay were worried looking at her in that state …

Manvi: woh … I am sorry abhay … and she turned around …

Jeevika: mannu kya baat hai tu aisa kyun behave kar rahi hai …

Manvi: di .. abhay … dekho … is samein mere sar pe bahut dard ho raha hai … aur uske wajah se lagta hai mera dimaag bhi kharab ho raha hai … main nahi chahti uski wajah se mein phir kuch ulta seedha naa bol doon … so plz … mujhe thodi der akela chod dijiye … main khud neeche aa jaungi …. Plzz di … di I promise I lll be fine … aap tension mat lijiye ga … I promise mujhe sirf kuch min de dijiye …

Jeevika nodded and abhay didn't say anything further and left fromm there … manvi just dropped herself to the bed …

Jeevika: manu ko kya ho gaya hai abhay …

Abhay: Jeevs lagta hai kushkhabri hai …

Jeevika: kya matlab …

Abhay: mujhe lagta hai ki mannu ko uske pyaar ka ehsaas akhir ho hi gaya hai … tabhi toh … who aisa react kar rahi thi … pyaar ka naam sun kar …

Jeevika: abhay lagta hai humne uske saath theek nahi kiya … matlab mannu ki halat dekhi tumne who kaise stressed lag rahi thi … mujhe toh kuch theek nahi lag raha …

Abhay: jeevs who baat toh sahi hai … lekin viraat ka kya haal hai … usne kuch kaha .. I mean who kaisa react kar raha hai …

Jeevika: chalo dekhte hai …

Jeevika and abhay went down to study … and noticed virat and viren busy in their laptops viren noticed them coming in but virat was lost … he didn't realise their presence …  Just to bring virats attention abhay did many things to drive viraats attention towards them and finally they succeeded … and they gave all the necessary information about what happened in the room to viren and virat but with some extra spices added to it … After listening to that virat's expression were changed to worried expressions … "Manvi yeh kya kar rahi ho tum … kyun kar rahi ho tum aisa … tumne subah se kucch khaya bhi nahi aur naa hi tum kamre se bahar aayi ho … mein kya karu … ki tum khud mere paas aao aur mujhe saari baatein batao … kya karu … kuch samajh nahi aa raha hai … aakhir kyun who mujhse door rehna chahti hai …"

Viren: virat kis soch mein par gaya … tu …

Virat: haan nahi bhai kuch nahi … bus case ke wajah se pareshaan hoon …

Viren: virat tu pareshaan hai … konsa case …

Virat: aap tension mat lo bhai … mein yeh case khud apne se solve karna chahta hoon … main bhi dekta hoon ki main yeh ccase kaise nahi jeet tha …

Just then maya enters … haan waqil sahab ab to aap cases mein itne ulaj gaye hai ki apne dost ko hi bhool gaye hai aap …

Virat: nahi aisi koi baat nahi … just then he sees maya … he remembers last night how manvi was so irritated seeing him together with maya … so he planned something out in his mind to get manvi to confess her feelings to virat … since he couldnot let her suffer like this … he cant let her keep secrets in her heart anymore … he was so eager for her to open up in front of him …

It was now the lunch time everyone gathered together for lunch in the dining table … manvi is still not present … and its already the time … Jeevika Is all tensed cuz manvi did not had her breakfast and if she miss out lunch as well then she will have to starve for the rest of the day as well …

Dadaji: Jeevika beta manvi kaha hai … who nashte main bhi nahi thi …

Jeevika: dadaji who pata nahi …

Swamini: bauji aap kyon pareshaan ho rahe hai agar aana hoga aajayegi … aap khana khayiye …

Everybody were disappointed … and were upset … the lunch went quietly as everybody just munched on their food … except for the two people who didn't eat properly one would be virat and second jeevika …. After lunch all the elders went to their respective rooms …

Maya: jeevika bhabhi aap pregnant ho aapko khana sahi se khana chahiye .. yaha aapne kuch khaya hi nahi …

Abhay: well kaisi khati manvi ne jo kuch nahi khaya subahse kyun jeevs …

Jeeika: hmm

Maya: oh that's so sweet lekin aapko apna bhi to khayal rakhna hoga …

Viren: maya bilkul theek keh rahi hai jeevika … aur manvi koi bachi nahi … tum chinta mat karo who theek hi hogi …

Jeevika: nahi virenji kuch baat to zaroor hai … manu kabhi aisa nahi karti … woh zaroor kuch chupa rahi hai …

Maya looked suspiciously towards virat since he is the one who is in deep thought and looks so disturbed ….

Maya: Virat kahi tumne manvi se to kuch nahi kaha …

Virat: gave a shocked expression … maine

Maya: haan itna hairan kyun ho rahe ho sirf pooch rahi hoon … who isliye kyunki kal raat ko maine tumhe uske saath dekha tha … na isliye … mujhe laga ..

Virat: tum zyada sochna band karo …

Maya: oh well … I have an idea … kyu naa hum sab uske kamre mein jaaye aur uska mood theek kare … kya pata … its boyfriend problem …

Virat: woh waisi ladki nahi hai … uska koi boyfriend voyfriend nahi hai ok …

Maya: tum kyun itna react kar rahe ho … maine sirf bola …

Viren: who sab chodo .. lekin maya not a bad idea … lets go … waha thodi masti karenge phir uska sar dard aur mood dono theek ho jayega theek hai …

They all got up to go to manvis room … but virat didn't get up ... but maya forced him to come along …

"Knock ... knock ... kya hum andar aa saktein hai saali sahiba ..." said viren ...

Manvi: arrey di jiju ... maayaa ... aap sab yahan ... and her gaze fell over the person she did not want to face and her gaze fixed there ...

Viren: kya hum apni saali ka haal janne yaha nahi aa sakte huh ...

Manvi: nahi jiju aisi koi baat nahi ...

Maya: waise tum breakfast ke liye aur lunch ke liye bhi nahi aaiyi thi toh jeevika bhabhi pareshan ho gayi thi isliye ... aur unhone kuch khaya bhi nahi sahi se tho...

Manvi: di aapne kuch khaya kyun nahi ...

Jeevika: nahi mannu

Manvi: nahi main kuch nahi sunungi ... chaliye aap abhi jayiye aur kuch khayiye ..

Jeevika: she cupped her face ... mannu tu theek to hai naa .. virat who had kept himself busy with his fone just looked up to see what manvis reply would be ...

Manvi: di main ab bilkul theek hoon ... sachi ...

Jeevika: acha toh theek hai ab jaldi se tu khana kha ... just thentarun walks in with food ... Maya was kind adorning the sisters duo ... she kept looking at them lovingly the way they fed each other food ... everyone was smiling at them except for virat ... deep inside he loved to see manvi like this .. he'd thought she looks so cute and masoom ... but he wouldn't show anything on his face ... Just them maya went and stood beside him ... and held him tight holding his shoulder and placing her head on his shoulder as well ...

Maya: agar meri bhi koi behen hoti to kya woh bhi mujhe aise pyaar karti ... huh virat ...

Virat: pata nahi shayad nahi ...

Maya: kya ...

Virat: hmmm ... yeh dono sirf one piece hai ... eyes still fixed at manvi ...

When manvi saw the scene infront of her she felt a thud in her heart ... but she didn't react cuz she knew there are many people around and she didnot want any of them to know about it ...

Abhay: kya main kuch bol sakta hoon ...

Manvi looked at him embarrassed of what she did earlier ...

Viren: sure bolo ...

Abhay: waise bhi mujhe lagta hai ki hum sab bore ho rahe hai ... to kyun na  hum kuch aisa kare jisse sab ko mazaa aaye ... aur miss manvi ka mood bhi theek ho jaaye ... kyun manvi..."

Manvi: gave a huge smile with teary eyes and signalled him to come close to him ... as he did she held her ears and muttered sorry ... Virat was noticing everything ... maya could feel virats body go stiff at that very moment ... Just them abhay held her hands that were placed near ears and cupped her face and kiss her in her cheeks and says its ok ... Virat couldnot take it anymore and he got up fumingly pushing maya away and was about to exit ... when abhay called him out ...

Manvi didn't know this was coming from abhay cuz she knew how hurt virat will be after witnessing abhay kiss her again ... she had closed her eyes at that time cuz she didn't want to see him hurt ... Maya noticed the change in virats behaviour ... and felt that there is something going on between them after seeing their reaction ... as the rest knew already ...

Abhay: Virat abhi game shuru nahi hua hai kaha jaa rahe ho tum ... tum nahi kheloge ...

Virat: gave dirty look at abhay first then turned it to manvi and said nahi ...

Just them maya got up and went near virat and held his hand ...

Maya: virat common please humare saath khelo naa .. bahut maza aayega please ... Pleaase ...mere liye ...

Virat: okay ... just for u ...

Just maya was so happy she intentionally kissed him in his cheek ... cuz she just wanted to see manvis reaction ... but to her surprise she didn't react ... and dey got seated ...

Viren: acha to hum truth and dare kkhelte hai ... theek hai .. everyone nodded ...

Abhay: ill get a bottle ...

They started spinning the bottle it was virens turn first ... so he was given a punishment to say few lines about Jeevika by izhaar e mohabbat ...

"Bas ab tujhe hi chahne ko jee chahta hai, Teri yaadon mein kho jaane ko jee chahta hai, Laga di hai tumne aisi ishq ki aag, Ke usme jal jaane jo jee chahta hai, koi bhi kaam me ab dil lagta nahi, Bus subah sham tumharahi intezaar karne ko jee chahta hai ... Honge na hum kabhi tujhe se juda, ab to ye kasam khane ko jee chahta hai ..."

Maya: wow viren bhaiya kya baat hai ... Bhabhi bhai to gaye ...

Everyone giggled ... manvi was getting irritated by maya now she didnot like her presense anymore ... she felt as if she is gonna take her place in everybodies heart ... cuz everytime she wanted to say something but was getting cut off by Maya ... she also noticed everyone getting closer from Jeevika to abhay and virat offcourse ... Everyones turn had passed spinning the bottle except for Virat, Maya and Manvi as they were the only ones left to play now... and now the bottle stopped pointing towards manvi ...

Maya: yes ... manvi .. its ur turn now ... so temme what would you like ... truth or dare ...

Virat: Isko koi dare hi dedo ... kyunki such kehne se to yeh rahi ... he said sternly and giving a stern look to manvi ...

Everyone else rolled there eyes whereas maya looked sheepishly towards Virat and Manvi ...

Manvi: Main such kehne se nahi darti ... kuch logo ko such sun na pasand hi nahi ...

Maya: ok i dont know whats going on here ... so manvi is it a truth or dare ...

Manvi: Be it Truth ... looking straight towards Virat ... who gave out a little laugh ...

Virat: Truth ... allright ... so Miss chowdary ... you said you will say the truth right ... Guys kya manvi se yeh sawaal mein kar sakta hoon ...

Manvi looking worried towards virat as she was scared what if he spills it out infront of everyone and they all find out about it ...

Maya: sure poocho ...

Virat : Manvi toh tum yaha sab ke saamne humein yeh batao ...

Manvi: Virat ... nahi mujhe kissi ke bhi kissi sawaal ka jawaab nahi dena ... with that she jumped out of the bed and ran out of the room ... Leaving everyone shocked ...

Viren: Virat akhir tu usse aisa kya poochna chahta tha ... ki woh yoo chali gayi ...

Virat: kuch nahi bhai ... saying that he left the room as well ... took hold of his car keys and left the house ...

Maya also left the room leaving Viren Jeevika and abhay alone ...

Jeevika: Viren ji mujhe kuch theek nahi lag raha ... said worriedly

Abhay: shayad tum sahi keh rahi ho ... mujhe to aise lagta hai ki in dono ko ek dosre se pyaar nahi balki kaafi nafrat hai ...

Viren: pata nahi kuch to zaroor hua hai in dono ke beech ... pata lagana parega ...

Jeevika: nahi viren ji ab hum kuch nahi karenge ... main manvi se baat karungi ..

Viren : Nahi jeevika ... mujhe nahi lagta ki manvi ko acha lagega ... to behtar issi mein hai ki ... hum n dono ko unke haal mein chod de ... mujhe un dono pe pura yakeen hai ... woh apna hal khud nikaal lenge ...

Abhay and Jeevika smilled agreeing with Viren ... just then abhay gets a call and he excuses himself to answer it ...

Jeevika: abhay sab theek to hai na ... tum kaafi pareshaan lag rahe ho ...

Abhay: haan jeevika woh kya hai ki jis kaam se mein yaha aaya tha usmein kuch problems aa gayi hai ... aaur mujhe jald se jald wapas jaana hoga ... lekin mujhe us se pehle ghar bhi to jaana hai ... ghar wallon se mile bina mein nahi jaa sakta to is liye mujhe aaj hi nikalna hoga ...

Viren: lekin abhay aise kaise ... hum tumhari khatir daari sahi se kar bhi nahi paaye ...

Abhay: arrey Viren aisi kaise baat kar rahe aap ... mujhe yaha sab ka pyaar mila ... mujhe isse zyaada aur kya chahiye ... aur aap sab se milke mein bahut kush ... kyunki meri jeevs bahut lucky hai ... aur bahut kush bhi ... mujhe isse zyada aur kya chahiye ...

Manvi: abhay

Abhay: Okay okay ... jitna daantna hai ... jitna maarna hai maar lo ... lekin mujhe maaf kardo ... mein yaha kaafi der tak nahi reh paaya ... Manvi mujhe ab jaana hoga ... aur agar zindagi rahi mein phir aaunga tum sab se milne ...

Manvi: abhay aise kaise baat kar rahe ho tum ... said weepingly

Abhay: acha baba sorry tumhari shaadi mein zaroor aaunga .. I promise ...

Manvi: abhay and she hit him slightly ... abhay tum such mein jaa rahe ho ...

Abhay: hmmm and opened his arms and took her in a hug ...

Manvi pulled herself away and looked at abhay ... and then towards her di ... she ran towards her . ...

Manvi: di .. di kya mein abhay ke saath wapas jaa sakti hoon ... please .. di ... na mat kehna ...

Jeevika: nahi manvi ... mein tujhe jaane nahi de sakti ...

Manvi: d ii promise mein jald hi wapas aa jaungi ... di please mujhe jaane do ... mujhe ganga ghat jaane ka bahut ma kar raha hai ... di please ... di please ...

Jeevika: Nahi maanu ... tu nahi jaa sakti ... aur waise bhi abhay sirf ek ya do din tak waha hoga ... phir uske baad woh wapas chala jayega ...

Manvi: di i promise mujhe kch nahi hoga ... aur waise bhi beeji kuch hi dino mein wapas aa jayegi ... aur di waise bhi mein kab tak aapke sasural mein aise rahungi ... di please samjho naa ...

Jeevika: manvi maine ek baar keh diya ke tu nahi jaayegi ... to tu nahi jaayegi samjhi tu ...

Manvi: di mein abhay ke saath jaa rahi hoon ... and mein umeed karti hoon ki aap meri baat ko samjho ge ... Jeevika just left the room along with abhay and viren ...

Abhay was gonna leave in the evening manvi had packed her bags and was set to leave with Abhay ... no one else knew about manvi leaving with abhay to rishikesh ... Everyone was gathered at the hall to see abahy off, but they all got shocked seeing manvi ready to leave with her bags as well ...

Jeevika: mannu maine tujhse kaha naa ki tu kahi nahi jaayegi ... tujhe ek baar mein samajhnahi aaya naa ...

Vireen: Manvi jeevika sahi keh rahi hai ... yeh kya bachpana hai ... tum kahi nahi jaaogi ...

Manvi: di ... jiju ... mein jaanti hoon aap dono mujhse kitna pyaar karte ho ... par kab tak mein yaha rukungi ... yeh aapka sasural hai ... aur waise mein yaha aapki mama ban ne ki kushi ke liye aayi thi ... aur us baat ko kitne mahine ho gaye aur mein ab tak yaha hoon ... acha nahi lagta ... di ...

Viren: kya hum itne paraaye hai manvi ...

Manvi: nahi jiju please aisa mat kahiye ... aap to mere liye pita samaan hai ... meine kabhi bhi aapko apne papa se kum nahi samjha ... leki jiju meri baat samajhne ki koshish kijiye ... aur waise bhi waha ghar jaake waha ko bhi theek karna hai ...

Jeevika: mannu tu kahi nahi jaayegi ... samjhi tum

Swamini: jeevika agar woh jaana chahti hai to jaane do naa ... aaj pehli baar isne samajhdari ki baat ki hai ... koi kya sochega apne di ke sasural mein akhir kab tak rahegi yeh ... Jeevika and manvi felt heart broken hearing this ...

Jeevika: par bua ji

Swamini: nahi jeevika ... jaane do manvi ko ... no one else could utter a word cuz manvi herself wanted to go and saying a word against swamini could turn things worst ...

Viren and Jeevika were really upset of her decision ... unwillingly viren hugged manvi and wished her goodbye where as Jeevika turned her back to her ... Manvis world had shattered ... They had to leave soon cuz they would have missed her train then ...

Manvi: di kya aap meri taraf ek baar bhi nahi dekhogi ... di please di ...

Jeevika turned to look at her and got her in a tight hug and both sisters  cried their heart out ... they all bid them bye ... Abhay and Manvi left the place ...

On the other hand virat didn't know that manvi is leaving or she is left by now ... Manvi was hoping that Virat doesn't come infront of her or else she didnot know what she would have done ...she wished so much to see him once or hug him once before she leaves but she had to kill all her wishes and take this decision to go away from him ... she only knew the pain behind leaving vadhera mansion ... leaving her di ... unwantedly she had to take this decision... throughout the way from vadhera mansion till station manvi was crying nonstop ... Abhay thought its because she made her di upset she was crying but he didn't know the actual reason behind her sobs ...

Its the dinner time at vadhera mansion ... ever since manvi and abhay have left the place ... the whole huse have become so quiet and there is not even a single smile on anyones face ... No body felt hungry but had to be present at the dining table because of the rules of their house ... Right at time Virat came home too and was present for dinner ... He noticed his whole family to be lost and also noticed that manvi is not present for dinner as well ... then he thought how she wasn't there for breakfast lunch and then now dinner ... he finished everything as fast as he could at his office so that he could make it ontime for dinner just to see his manvis face cuz there was noother way he could see her ... but here to his surprise she wasn't present still ... "is this why bhabhi looks so lost so as the rest of the family" thought virat ...

Virat: abhay dinner ke liye nahi aaya ... he was less bothered with him but had to ask because he couldn't just ask about manvi straightly ...

Viren: replied with head movement saying no ... he didn't know how to tell his brother that manvi had left vadhera house ... he didn't know the actual reason behind it but knew there was something that made manvi go away from here from her di ...

Virat: hesitantly ... aur manvi ..

Swamini replied happily ... the tone of happiness fully shown ... "woh to wapas rishiesh chali gayi" and then smilng ...

Swamini buas words hit his head ... he turned slightly towards her with shocked expression ... where as Viren and Jeevika were very scared on how will virat react ...

Virat: bua kya kaha aapne ...

Swamini: woh sham ko hi abhay ke saath chali gayi ...

Virat: kaha gayi ...

Swamini: Rishikesh gayi virat ... yeh kya sawaal laga rakha hai tumne virat ...

Virat couldn't hear any other word after rishikesh ... he felt totally shattered ... his heart was screaming loudly ... his blood flow had increases he could feel the heat in his face ... his whole body become numb ... he didn't had any feelings left .. Just then maya placed her hand on virats shoulder ..

Maya: virat you okay ...

Virat turned to look at her ... he took a glance of her face ... without saying a word or any expression he left the dining table and left from there ... usually if anyone leaves the table like that dadajigets really mad at that person ... but today he was all quiet cuz he could understand how virat was feeling at this moment ... he didn't say anything to him ...

Virat left from there and went towards his room ... as soon as he entered the room ... all the memories of manvi flashed infront of him from the very first time he met her, till the time he confessed his feelings to her ... and then suddenly the thought of manvi leaving without even bothering to say bye to her or either to see him shattered virat ... he made a tight fist and hit it hard on the wall ...

Thats it for now ðŸ˜ƒ

Please leave your ccomments and feedback also please dont forget to press the like button as i like to c who likes my work or not ... thanks a bunch ...

Love you all ...

thanks

Sanam

meant4uonlie thumbnail

Originally posted by: aysha1989

Congrats... And we all love you too 🤗

Thanks ayesha ... ðŸ˜ƒ
..nikki_vijay.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
res

awesome manvi left for rishikesh😭

but hope our loverboy virat  goes like SRK and gets his kajol😆

nice cont soon and please pm me!!!!😊
Edited by nikeshathana - 11 years ago
meant4uonlie thumbnail

Originally posted by: love_never_dies

50 is also like 150 dear,, great to reach..
Congrats *hugs* and love u too.. Long way to go girl, keep up the good work..

Thank you so much hun ... ðŸ˜ƒ if i have your love and support i ll reach there soon too ... ðŸ˜‰ 
btw whats your name??? ðŸ˜Š
avika26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hey sanam i real felt bad for virat and manvi hope they meet soon.Edited by avika26 - 11 years ago