Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raju_sky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
and sbs talking badly about tina character, they blaming tina blaming her brokeup with some producer happened only bec of  media, and this abp news ppl talked too much badly about tina, really hate this from core
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: raju_sky

and sbs talking badly about tina character, they blaming tina blaming her brokeup with some producer happened only bec of  media, and this abp news ppl talked too much badly about tina, really hate this from core

that's so mean. tina was not in a relationship. she herself said that this news was simply a rumor. news as such always brings her mood down. i hope it doesn't affect her...i hate the media people sometimes...they forget that actors have their personal life...SBS is just drawing baseless predictions
-bonbon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: __Shivani__

No..This one was aired today!
Anytime PP😛

My SS has to go 😭 Talk to you later :) Scrap me ASAP 😛
raju_sky thumbnail
ya, tina clearly said in interview, they were in love, but later she understand its just attraction, they didnt get married, and she told in interview i am middle class girl, marriage is bit things for everyone, why should i hide this beautiful matter like that she told, but this media ppl spoiling her image badly
-bonbon- thumbnail

ya, tina clearly said in interview, they were in love, but later she understand its just attraction, they didnt get married, and she told in interview i am middle class girl, marriage is bit things for everyone, why should i hide this beautiful matter like that she told, but this media ppl spoiling her image badly

Yep. I saw that in an article. If Tina is saying it is not true then media people should stop advertising it and prevent her reputation from being ruined! Spreading such rumors is pointless and no-one is going to believe news like this! I would sue them I could 😉 Love you Tina! 😳
-bonbon- thumbnail
We've reached 58 Ameeth adorers! ⭐️
And well done for reaching 21 pages so quick! 👏
-bonbon- thumbnail
Are you there Di? 😛
raju_sky thumbnail
ya, i am here preethi, my net working too slow
-bonbon- thumbnail

ya, i am here preethi, my net working too slow

Okay Di :) I am just about to post some creations I made on Gaurav 😊 Hope you like them 😊
-bonbon- thumbnail
Siggies on Gaurav!