Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sweta01

Dont think that will be feasible. Active as in log in or posting? Because many members do log in and read but do not post. Also sometimes some work can make a member inactive but he or she may come back after a year or so. Plus 2 months is really less a month.

I feel those who have zero posts for say 2 years or so can be deleted.

I meant to say, like we have twitter/FB accounts, where we can disable or deactivate the account for a temporary period or permanently.. 

And log in I meant only Log in.. even if there is no posting, they have logged in atleast once a day or once a week.. and if they don't login for more than 2 months, an email can be sent out to them saying you haven't logged in for ------------ months.. and hence your account is deactivated.. To activate your account, please do the needful ..*I m sure the DT will come up with some steps, so that the account can be activated again*
Edited by .Divya. - 11 years ago
Ephemera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think apart from activation and deactivation of an account ...there should be some kinda minimum  requirements to PM somebody..like should be a senior member or something!!
Maria151994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
still the prob is sam for us we are not able to send pms...!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
There've been complaints from members who are groupbies, they are frustrated that their posts are limited to 20 posts per day. Is there anything that can be done about this? I can understand the rule being in place for newbies but groupbies??
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
In order to protect our forums from Spammers we DO NOT allow more then 40 posts from a single IP within 24 hours time period. We appreciate your understanding and co-operating with us in maintaining India-Forums and keeping it a safe and friendly community of like minded people. If you feel this is in error please report it to us through the contact us page.

i get this message continue on my id anshbalikvadhu.. i take permission from mods for this id.. because this id is for ansh at... but for ip reason this error continue irritated. when even i cant post single comment of if.. regarding rules of at or new declaration. where my other friend khushi can posted from this account but  mai nahi kar sakti.. why?
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you so much

this was really needed