Congo waiting ,update soon
babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
waiting for tomorrow very desparately ! ðŸ˜³
anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Finally Saturday. Waiting for the update.
saji-21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
waiting for update n congo for new thread
sarzah thumbnail

PASSION

Since he left, I've been trying to figure out what exactly is going on. I just forced myself to have dinner and now, I am sitting alone in this room, while my parents think I have gone to sleep. He said, he'll be here by 11:30 and it's almost 11 now. Aaj subha se unhe pata nahin kya hogaya hain. Why did he say he knows things which he didn't know earlier? What new things did he learn?

Her pen stopped as the whole morning flashed infront of her eyes like a motion picture. She had lost count of how many times he had kissed her, or called her jaan. Maan looked as if a great part of him was lost, and the way he looked into her eyes- it had a kind of desperation and anxiety in it.

My hand doesn't hurt now, but it's probably going to take a while to heal. It's 11:15 now. Pata nahin woh shayed nahin aayenge. Woh khane ke baat se shayed naraz hain. I'm right. He is angry. I shouldn't expect him…he won't come. My temperature is down now, though I feel terribly weak. Pata nahin kab puri tarah se thik ho paungi….

"I thought I told you not to put any kind of pressure on that hand," he growled, as he closed and locked the door behind him.

Geet jumped up in response, the pen clattering to the floor with a clink. She was sitting on the couch, her legs wrapped under her, as she took in the sight of a furious Maan, who darted towards her and picked her up in his arms carrying her to the bed, and gently laying her down. Her diary lay open on the couch which was snapped close by Maan and put away. He didn't dare glance at it. The guilt which ran in his veins now was enough to last him a whole lifetime. He didn't need anymore on his plate.

She lay on the bed, clutching hold of the sheets tightly, and looking down, waiting for him to start screaming. Maan stared at her for sometime, and said, "Khana khaya?"

Geet nodded her head for a yes, still not trusting herself to speak. He is here, as he had promised me. Lekin, mujhe aabhi samajh nahin aa raha hain, whether he is angry on me for what I did this morning.

He sat close to her, and put a hand on her forehead. She closed her eyes immediately, and then, snapped them open, as he murmured, "Bukhaar toh nahin hain. Do you have a headache, love?"

"Nahin…main thik hoon…aap chinta mat…." Her low voice trailed off, as he placed two fingers on her lips.

"Just answer me with a yes or no love," he murmured, staring at her tantalizing lips.

"Tumne dawai li?" he asked, his fingers still on her lips.

"Jee…" she answered, moving her lips against his fingers in a strangely and unintentional sensuous way.

"Maa-Baba ne mere baaremein kuch pucha?" he muttered, looking at her passionately.

"Nahin.." she murmured.

Maan had the sudden urge of pinning her down on the bed, and kissing her lips furiously. But he wanted to kiss her when he knew she didn't have any bitterness for him in her heart. He kept his desires in check, realizing that she wasn't strong enough at the moment to take his overwhelming love and passion for her. He stroked her lips and asked her, "Does your hand hurt you a lot now?"

"Nahin..magar…" she paused not knowing whether she should go on. But, she had something important to tell him.

Geet stared at him, slightly flustered, her lips parted against his fingers. He stared back at her with hooded and lost eyes, and said, "Go on, say it love."

She lowered her lashes, and whispered, "Woh…Maa ne kaha tha, that she wants a doctor to check my hand tomorrow. And, the doctor is…"

"Dev," Maan finished the sentence for her.

They sat in silence for some time, Geet not knowing what to say next. She knew Dev was and had always been a sensitive topic between them. It was Maan who spoke first.

"When?" his face was smooth, without any flicker of emotion in it.

Geet looked at him for sometime, and then, as he stared back at her with equal passion, she stammered, "After dinner, shayed."

"Hmm…" he said, briefly, and then stroked her hair. "Mind if I use your washroom, jaan?"

She nodded her head for a no, and Maan raised himself from her bed walking into the washroom. Geet sat up in bed, realizing that he was willing to allow Dev to be near her, only for the sake of her health and treatment. She smiled inspite of her herself, and then, remembered that she had to call Annie.

She was just climbing out of the bed, when Maan hissed, "GEET!!"

Her movements froze, as Maan came around and stood in front of her furiously. He spit out angrily "Main jitna koshish karta hoon, that I won't scream at you, you just make me do it. Why the hell were you getting down from the bed? Jo chahiye mujhse nahin kehsakti? Ya, itna bhi haq nahin hain mujhe?"

She cringed away into the bed, and whispered, "Mujhe Annie se baat karni hain…aur raat ho gayii toh so jayegi."

"Annie se baat karne keliye why do you have to get off the bed," he said, still angry.

"I don't have my phone with me. The landline is…." She jumped as Maan barked, "I know that the landline is downstairs. Do you know how weak you are?" He came closer to her and grabbed her waist, bringing her face level with his.

"When I pick you up, it's as if you're weightless, Geet. Do you kow how it feels? Mujhe kaisa lagta hain jab main dekhta hoon ke mere wajah se…. Aur upar se tum thik se chal phir bhi nahin paati ho. Kabhi yahaan girti ho, kabhi wahaan," he said, holding her eyes furiously. "Why do you have to give yourself more pain than I can deal with? Do minute keliye tumhe chorke jaun, toh kuch na kuch karti ho, which ends up hurting you, and then, me."

Geet looked away, feeling the familiar sting of tears in her eyes. Maan let go of her waist, and ran a frustrated hand through his hair. He glanced at her once, as she tried to get under the sheets as quietly as she could to hide her tears. Sighing loudly, he moved the covers off her, picking her up in his arms briskly. She didn't put her hands around his neck like always and looked away from him. Maan settled down on the couch, holding her on his lap. She snapped her head as she saw the intimidating position they were in, her cheeks turning red rapidly and tried to get up immediately, but Maan held her back, throwing a forbidding glance at her. He held her waist with one arm, and used his other hand to whisk out his cell phone from a pocket. Giving it to Geet, he said, "Lo, baat karlo."

She nodded her head for a no, without touching him or the phone. Maan sighed and pressed the phone forcefully into her hands and said, "I won't let you go downstairs. Mere phone se baat kar lo."

"Zaarori nahin hain. Main kal baat kar lungi…bohut raat ho chuki…" her cheeks burned, as she tried to get up from Maan's lap, who held her back stubbornly.

"Aur kitna naraz hogi mujhpar jaan?" he whispered, holding her excruciatingly close.

"Main aapse naraz nahin hoon," she said, in a low voice,trying to keep her hands on her lap, "Agar aapke phone se…itni raat ko Annie se baat ki, then usse pata chal jayega, that..you …you…aap yahaan…."

"Call my landline. It doesn't have a caller id. Whoever picks it up, just ask for Annie. Yeh toh kar sakti ho na?" he said, pushing the phone in her hands.

"Nahin… woh…it's nothing urgent. Main kal…" she stopped as he suddenly stood up and placed her on her foot gently.

Looking away, he said, "I should be going now, Geet. It's getting late. Goodnight."

He walked past her and made for the bedroom door, when Geet turned around quickly and asked, "Aap kal bhi aayenge?"

Maan stood with his back to her, his hand on the door handle, and said, "Nahin"

Geet ran towards him, standing right behind him. She whispered desperately, "Aisa kyun keh rahe hain?"

"I give you a lot of pain, Geet. You're better off alone, without me. I shouldn't be here around you. Take care of yourself," he said, twisting the handle, when Geet tried to stop him banging her bandaged right hand directly on the metal door handle.

She cried out in pain, as Maan whipped around and held her hand in his tightly. "TUM!!" he started saying, but stopped himself in time. He slowly let go of her hand, and still staring at it, opened the door slightly.

Geet leaned against the door gently, closing it. She stood in front of Maan, her body plastered against the door. Lowering her eyes, she pried the phone from his hand. Maan stared at her as she found his home number from his contacts, and put the phone to her ear all the while staring at the floor. She held the phone in her bandaged hand, and Maan quickly replaced her hand with his. He moved closer to her, holding the phone to her ear, and staring at her face while she stared at her feet.

"Namaste Pavitra Aunty. Main Geet." She said, timidly, as Pavitra received the phone after a few rings.

"Geet, beta…we were so worried about you. Aab aapki tabiyat kaisi hain?" Pavitra asked, her voice laced with concern.

"Main thik hoon auntyji. Aap log kaise hain?" she asked, feeling Maan's breath on her face.

"Hum thik hain beta. We miss you. Aaj bhi aapki Daadima aapki baat kar rahi thi. Beta, itni raat ko phone kiya. Kuch kaam tha kya?" Pavitra asked fondly.

Maan stroked her cheeks lightly with his fingers, causing them to turn red. She started stammering on the phone with Pavitra while her son ran hovoc with her senses. Maan sensed her jitters, and raised his hand up in a gesture of surrender, with a triumphant smirk on his face, while his other hand held the phone to her ear.

"Sorry auntyji, itni raat ko phone kiya. Woh, mujhe…actually mujhe Annie se baat karni thi. Is she asleep?" Geet asked, letting out a breath carefully, as Maan stared at her deeply.

"Nahin beta… woh itni jaldi kahaan soti hain. Aabhi deti hoon," Pavitra put the phone on hold and went to grab Annie.

Geet felt her heartbeat pick up again, as Maan held up her bandaged hand, and kissed it fervently. He whispered, bringing his lips extremely close to hers, "Tum aapna dhyaan kyun nahin rakhsakti? Bohut dard ho raha hain, jaan?"

"Hello Geet. Kaiso ho? Tum toh mujhe bhul hi gayii!!," Annie said, chirpily.

"Uh…hi Annie," she said, looking at Maan with pleading eyes. He smirked, and continued holding her wounded hand tightly in his, and kissing it occasionally, all the while looking into her eyes sincerely. But he didn't talk anymore or ask her anything.

"Woh…mujhe tumhari kuch help chahiye thi," Geet said, trying to control her thudding heart.

"Anything, Geet. Bolo." She said.

"Annie, tumhare ghar mein main jis room mein rehti thi, has it been cleaned out?", Geet asked, willing Annie to say no.

"Hain, shayed. Kyun?" she asked, mildly surprised.

"Woh Annie, mere diary ka ek page shayed gir gayaa hain wahi kahin. Did anyone find it?" The words caused Maan's lips to freeze on Geet's hand. He snapped his eyes at her closing in on her even more.

Geet looked up to see him, almost fused with her. She glanced everywhere except him in nervousness. But, Maan didn't have any of those in mind. All he could think of was that Geet knew she had an entry missing from her diary, and right now, it was tucked carefully between the important files in the drawer in Maan's room. Where Annie had no hopes of finding it.

"Uh..nahin toh Geet. Noone talked about finding that paper. Infact your room was clean. But, if you want I'll look for it again. Are you sure it's here?" Annie asked, slightly puzzled. As she also maintained a journal, she knew how important it was for Geet to get back that entry. After all, it was strictly personal.

"Actually, I'm…I'm not sure," she said, while her eyes darted over Maan's intense face. He held the phone to her ear, and his other hand had snaked itself around her waist, holding her tightly against the bedroom door. "I mean, I came home…and I saw the string in my diary had torn away. So, the pages were loose, and the last entry is missing. I'm only assuming it might be in that room." She trailed away, as Annie considered things.

"Okay, tell you what, Geet. I'll check again today. If I find it I'll keep it with me, without reading it ofcourse, and give it back to you. Meanwhile, you take care, and try to look for it there too, okay? Don't worry, mil jayega!" she added, with a grin and hung up.

Geet nodded at Maan gently to tell him that she was done talking. Maan removed the phone slowly and stared at it for a long time. Geet stood there, with her body plastered on the door, without having the courage or strength to move. She felt tired and weak all of a sudden. Maan looked at her, and saw her droopy eyes and tired features. He put his phone away, and picked her up in his arms, craddling her against his chest. He laid her down on the bed, tucking the blankets properly around her, and kissed her eyes, whispering, "It's getting really late, jaan. So jao. Goodnight, love."

He watched her nod her head and drift into sleep almost immediately. He kissed her forehead lightly before closing the door softly, and walking out of the house using the convenient back door.

Aha! Updated on time!😃

Now, I want all of you to gather around and listen very carefully, WITHOUT using your chappals and tomatoes on me!😳

I have my finals till the 13th. I know it's only the 4th today, but I also have presentations and projects pending. The jist is, there will be just ONE more update before the 13th.

But, I'll be giving you an update on the 14th. So, please be happy with this for my sake!!😳

Hit the like button and comment like crazy. This is, after all, the first update in the fourth thread. If I don't see a lot and by a lot, I mean A LOTTT of comments, I won't give you that one update before the 14th!Muhahahahahahaha...😈

Love

Sarzah

Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thoroughly enjoyed the update...

and so impressed that Geet stopped maan and actually called aniee in order to make him feel good... that is defo an improvement...

diary page missing and i cant wait for it to unfold... reactions would be worth reading...

thanks and continue soon
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awesome update...

i was shocked when geet asked him tat will he come tomorrow and maan said tat but when she stopped him ...

will wait for next and all the best for ur exams dear
babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
the update was jzt perfect !
caring and a cool maan again! 😊
the story is just so unpredictable, v wud not know how u wud take a twist in a nxt update! dt is y i have stopped tnkin of wt mite happn nxt, coz it anyway never happens😳
waiting for the nxt update, dt is, as promised, within the nxt 10 days b4 the13th 😉

Edited by maan_ki_jaan - 11 years ago