Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naturalbeautie thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: swt.smile

Hey Guys ...As Aaki opened the second fan club ....who is gonna open the third?! Cus Aaki told me that u guys signed up till 5th or 6th ...So dono ... and i would like to open one as well ... so can u tell me who is openin the 3rd .. 4th ...5th etc pls ... that would be appreciated ... Thank u soooo muchhh ! x

Kisna Ki GF x 😳

i am opening the 3rd one !

😊

kavyanjalifan06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: svh2010

πŸ˜ƒ
it was great

*back to Kisna😳*

I'm not very happy about that either!!😭  the Pistons should have been in the finals!!😑

Anyways, sorry--back to Pulkit and Kisna--does anyone know anything about Pulkit the person, like his birthday or if he has any pets πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!! Just wanted to kno!!

swt.smile thumbnail

Originally posted by: svh2010

aww..u're sig is so cute...i fee like hugging itπŸ€—once moreπŸ€—
thanks

aww thanks sweta ... dats yur name rite πŸ˜† haha ...glad u lke it ... i will try makin once more ... to see if it works now .. but doubt it ... tnx agen!πŸ€— x

swt.smile thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavyanjalifan06

I'm not very happy about that either!!😭  the Pistons should have been in the finals!!😑

Anyways, sorry--back to Pulkit and Kisna--does anyone know anything about Pulkit the person, like his birthday or if he has any pets πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!! Just wanted to kno!!

yeh me too i wna noe his birthday .. does anyone noe?! about pets ....πŸ˜† i wouldnt mind too! πŸ˜† lmaooo x

kavyanjalifan06 thumbnail
ok, i am going crazy!!!
my mom was watching Saregamapa on ZeeTV and they started playing the "Woh Kisna Hai" song and OMG, i just started smiling and laughing like anything b/c Pulkit's picture popped into my head the second i heard the song!!! 😳 πŸ˜†
I am really going insane!! πŸ˜†
swt.smile thumbnail

Yeah, ur siggy really is cute!!!πŸ‘  good job!!!πŸ‘

aww thk yu! πŸ€—

swt.smile thumbnail

Originally posted by: prakriti2

i am opening the 3rd one !

😊

oh ok .. thanks for letting me noe ...

hav any idea of whos openin the 4th ...5th?! πŸ˜•

swt.smile thumbnail

ok, i am going crazy!!!
my mom was watching Saregamapa on ZeeTV and they started playing the "Woh Kisna Hai" song and OMG, i just started smiling and laughing like anything b/c Pulkit's picture popped into my head the second i heard the song!!! 😳 πŸ˜†

hehe i noe ... since i watched kisna .... i loved dis movie ... it was one of my favorite ... and loved most of the songs from that movie ....now it will always reminds me of our very own kisnaaaaa ...😳

Lil Ms.Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

ok, i am going crazy!!!

haha..yest..srgmp was on...and Ismail Darbar,Ujjaini,and Ashwariya sang the song and i was like "😳"!!!!!
WoHaXItZxAaKi thumbnail
aite...i m working on the first page.... 😳

so....wht shall i do next? 😳