Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jammy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Aww.. Thanks sweety for the dedication! Much appreciated!! πŸ€—

The update was longer! Yay!! :D and pics giving that extra effect to your story!!

I had no idea this was coming!! So much pain, so much guilt he was endearing alone! Now it makes sense as to why Arnav couldnt get in touch with her. First I thought aise hi- two friends grew apart but then this was a real shocker!

Oyee NK bhai already in love!! Hahaha his and Aakash scene was fantastic and Mami Mama being witness to it even more fun! :p

Great update, Maya! Fantastic! πŸ‘
daljeet thumbnail
thanks for the dedication,tht too for such a lovely chapter.

really liked arshi part.aman's confusion,my cute darling nk's romantic fool antics n akash too giving in n both of them searching their loved ones face in the moon 🀣

the pain of arnav was portrayed very well.liked how kushi reacted to it.happy tht she took his pain more to heart than her own at this shocking relevation,so like my dear kushi.she is such a pure soul.❀️

my heart went out to arnav too.finally he'll get the peace required.nk watching them,wat will he make out of it?cant wait.😍

brownie made sense.but still i didnt like the name.it cud hv modified in some way with the brown still there.n chottu,i didnt like it at all.cud hv gone for a much more suitable name.this makes them look like bro-sis,i mean wen these names r being called.sorry,i didnt feel agreeing to the namesπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
mistyrains thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
That was a beautiful chapter. I saw the hug coming, but the way you've written it is wonderful. Great going with the story Maya :)
BSRaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
v lovely n emotional update!!!
khushi.. pls be with Arnies side!!
smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Maya ... loved the use of the pics πŸ‘ I'm sorry I got back so late with your request ... maybe you can edit it in ? 😳 ... I'm afraid I wasn't online and saw the message late !!! x
bewakoofLadki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nyc.update soon. .goin thru rest of d parts nw
smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Maya πŸ‘ short but such a cute read, nice lead into the romance ... x
bewakoofLadki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
read ol d parts.dis story is amazing.just a point to make out.plz mark a S.S or F.F at d start of dewdrops.it vl help to readerz lyk us. .i was bored n read ol d os on ths page. .bt thn fountnd dewdrops. .i just thot to read it 4 tympas. .bt thn it is a story. .did u undrstood wat m tryn to say . .dat i mxt hav misd ths story hf i wouldnt hav peep in . .if its markd. .thn it vl b better
dreamymaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

removed

Edited by dreamymaya - 1 years ago
dreamymaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hey thanks for your suggestion dear! I have corrected it, I hope its ok now. enjoy reading..glad to know that you liked it! :) I was planning to give up then your comments makes me going..thanks a ton!

Originally posted by: massu91

read ol d parts.dis story is amazing.just a point to make out.plz mark a S.S or F.F at d start of dewdrops.it vl help to readerz lyk us. .i was bored n read ol d os on ths page. .bt thn fountnd dewdrops. .i just thot to read it 4 tympas. .bt thn it is a story. .did u undrstood wat m tryn to say . .dat i mxt hav misd ths story hf i wouldnt hav peep in . .if its markd. .thn it vl b better