Posted: 10 years ago
Superb dear gonna miss dis story can u start another story plsss
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Res.

Edited:

Finally. Sorry 😳

You know when you told me that you are a KJo fan I didnt know to what extent till I read the story.

You had the hero and the heroine, no external villains, and a bhara pura star cast with KKKG feel to it- One family 😊

You even had complete dance sequences planned 😲

You wanted a cousin to have a childhood love story with? 😲 😲 😲 Naughty naughty πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Arnav is stupid. Punishing himself and Khushi for crimes he never committed. Thank god later, even though Pavan had many reservations and took a lot of time to get over them, he didnt continue to punish ArHi for something that was beyond them

It could be because he was also a changed man in love himself and could have therefore understood his sister and Arnav better...

I found NK and Khushi as siblings really cute together πŸ˜ƒ

And one dialogue stood out and will stay with me for a long time is when Lavanya tells Arnav that Khushi is his cousin sister and he emphasizes that Khushi is his cousin and not his sister πŸ˜†

Btw, I thought cousin marriages were a taboo amongst all Hindus unlike the Muslims. With this story I learnt that is not the case with South Indians, or certain South Indians at least... I learnt something new with this.

PS: I will 'like' all the posts soonish 😊

PPS: Need to salute you for searching, sifting and posting the right pics too πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 10 years ago
sri91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
such a wonderful story...
So good to read..
Congrates..
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow superb epilogue loved it.
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
loved ur writing style.nair sir's character is interesting.loved how khushi bonded with him.tilakan as nair sir was too good.arnav -khushi as cousins.r they malayalees in ur ff?but since they r raizadas its not possible.but since they r cusins I asked u.arnav revealing the past 2 khushi was a thrilling chapter.arhi hug was so emotional n beautiful.fishing scene,arnav carrying k in his arms 2 cross d bridge was so romantic.Roma 4 NK is a nice choice.bcz she is also bubbly like nk.in all ffs lavanya is nk's luv interest.its a fresh change that u brought an actress from south 4 nk.shreyas as aman.goodEdited by jasminerahul - 10 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Arhi feeling 4 each other.But mu btw them.K thinks he luvs La n arnav thinks she is close 2 sunny.Sunny is a good friend who tries 2 nite them.loved d wedding scenario.liked asif ali,Fahad fazil n karthi as sunny,alexy n vinay.But where is Vinay's gf's pic?
jasminerahul thumbnail
arhi pecking scenes were cute n sweet.happy 2 c viren Anjali in luv unlike in d show where shyam hates Anjali.sangeet was superb.sunny-la,pavan-aditi,nk-anu n arhi were super romantic.loved ur choice nayantara as aditi.arshi confession...their love blossoming during sangeet was beautiful.khushi-aditi dance on ghnashyama was lovely
jasminerahul thumbnail

pavan being a protective elder bro 2 khushi abt arnav was very emotional.epilogue was d best.all couples got married.sunny-la will get married soon.alexy didn't get anyone.wish NairSir hadn't died.His tragic luv story touched my heart.Wish u had put Lakshmi's pic.somehow srividya came 2 my mind as Lakshmi.Keerti also remains a mystery.i loved this ff a lot.this is a sweet luv story where there r no villains,no unexpected twists.only next door characters which made this ff close 2 readers' hearts.loved all the pics u put

Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
res...will be back soon😊
Edited:

The concept of cousins marrying is not uncommon in my family, and so it wasn't difficult for me to envision the two cousins falling for each other.

I liked that Khushi and NK were twins. Somehow I've always thought of them as two halves of a whole and since any romantic notion is out of the question, showing them as siblings seems to be the right thing to do.

To have Pavan as the protective brother of Khushi was heartening. though he was absent in the earleir chapters, he made up for it in the later. And I'm happy to see that his personal life was settled as well. 

Your KJo love showed itself in the elaborate sangeetπŸ˜‰, as also the detailing you showed for the family.

I also liked that the epilogue covered bits and pieces of the members of the extended family and not just the protagonists
Edited by Eccentrica - 10 years ago
Shamz94 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Loved loved it how you come up with the idea of cousins getting married that's how it is the in my cultural as well as the South Indians
Glad you wrote this and didn't leave it in middle...