Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sohniye- thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hey im new here...just joined today...wow chilly!!! awesome update babe...i love all of your updates..theyre so good...yeah i agree i love the lil  hindi song lyrics that u add..it really was an awesomee episode.. i loved angad and kripa together they looked sooo goodd😊!! Ouff... i hope in the next episode they show another cute scene with kripa and angad...hopefully ekta aunty wont ruin this serial...😕

koolgirl88 thumbnail
i saw it 2dy n i think kripa looked realli nice. and i dont think shes plump, she has a realli good figure. i just dont c y they cant make a girl look pretty without putting short clothes on her.. but it was nice! 
didi thumbnail

Hi,

I'm new to the forum and very accidently stumbled on this site.  I must say your updates are as good as watching the show (very descriptive), and love your songs that you add to make them more interesting. Thanks for such a good job that you do to keep us in touch with the program.  

Didi.  

Angadzgirl thumbnail

thanks lot. amazing update. keep up.

~sweta~

Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
Oh chilly I feel like 😭 cause I congratulated u so much later.It was superb and mind blowing 👏update with your tadka comments.Angad was looking so stunning that I did not  notice Kripa at all.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Rocking work chilly. Kya baat hai? U become soooooo creative? Lovely song and humourous digs. Anag and Kripa were just WOW! Pta nahiin kitne paapad belne padenge Kripa ko Anagd se maafi lene ko.😆
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

👏 Chilly, oh my goodness. From where do you get this sort of energy and patience to write and type the updates. Fabulous, Awesome, words are not enough to describe ur updates. You are really gr8 my dear and a gem of a person. As Chweet Tweety said even if we are not able to watch the episodes it does not matter. Your updates are much more better than that. GOD Bless You. 😆

Yest. I was little confused the way Angad smiled ( quitely) when Kripa tells Karthik that she will come for the party. I could not make out if it was a deceptive smile or a smile out of happiness. But whatever it was Angad looked like an adorable college kid at that moment. 😆

Cheers

Lata

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

Kripa rocked on the stages...........................she looked stunning..................how come Prithvi didn't this chemistry between this two and question it

Prithvi may be a the party today and again Angad will be jealous out of his wits........................serves him right for snubbing Kripa..................i like this girl, her acting sure is improving by the days.....................she will soon be a pro at her expressions, give her time

Felt bad for poor Hashini..............hope success comes her way......................maybe she will hook up with Prithvi afterall, she really fancies him....................and Prithvi, i love this guy....................he's got a big blow coming his way, Kripa don't feel the same way about him....................As for Mishti...............i love her smile..............she is lovely in all her scenes

sa*ra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chillyflakes

KRIPA AND TANIA – (Badi wafa se nibhayi tumnein haamari thodi si bewaafai…Kripa thinking of Angad!)

As Tania goes away, Kripa is traumatized and shaken and the lyrics go…

Bin jaane kiya faisla hamne, waise nahi ho tum jo hamne samjha hai,

Shayad ye tasveer teri, dekhi hai humne adhoori

Shayad yakeen tuhjphe aane lagne phir se

Badhne lagi aas hai….

(Sugar baby, correct me if I have missed something here)

rite sweetie ....near enuf ...the exact lyrics r as follows:

bin jaane shayad kiya fasisala hamne,

waise nahi ho tum tumhe jo kaha humne,

shayad yeh tasveer teri, dekhi hai humne adhoori ...

shayed yakeen tujhe-pe aane laga phir se,

badhne lagi aas hai ...

kaisa yeh pyaar hai (x4)

thxs 4 the gr8 upd8 sweetie ...i hope the song's feature remains a regular! ...u sure know ur hindi songs! 😊

eirah thumbnail
u know title of the song they sing together it a touching song