Posted: 11 years ago
it's fine
will be waiting
arjuhi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
"JEENA SIRF TERE LIYE"

PART 5:

finally the day of inaugration party has arrived..all the arrangements were done and now its the time for the party..the dress code for the party is sari for ladies and black suit for gents..

At alluhwalia house...
Everyone was getting ready for the party, alluhwalia family being frnds of the singhania's were the first one to be invited to the party..
Purvi came to arohi's room and gave her a beatiful white sari to wear..it was pure white chiffon sari with pink embroidery on the borders spagheti strap blouse...arohi loved the sari bt wsnt feeling like wearing it...she thanked purvi and kept it inside her closet..purvi saw it and said:"arohi mujhe acha lage ga agar tum ise aj ki party mein pehno gi.." arohi:" par di mein ye kese..." purvi:" plz arohi".. Arohi didnt want to hurt purvi and because also the sari is of white colour so she agreed and nodded in agreement...purvi smiled :"thankyou arohi..dekh lena party mein sab se sundar tum hi dikho g" arohi smiled too " mei ready ho k ati hn..."

sudhir on the other hand was in his room..he was abt to get ready when he saw amrit standing near the window..he went near her and stood beside her.."amrit hume aj jana hai tmhe pata hai na" she didnt reply so sudhir continued.."tayar ho jao"...she moved from the window and sat on her bed setting her pillow she laid on bed..sudhir got angry looking her behaving in such a manner as if he doesnt exist he yelled on her..."for god sake amrit band karo ye sab..ye sab kar k tum kia sabit karna chahti ho yahi k tumhe har cheez ka sab se zada dukh he" amrit tears started flowing and she sat and looked at her angry husband.. Sudhir calmed himself and sat beside him..."jo hua us ka mjhe b bht dukh hai par is ka matlb ye tu nai k hum har baat ka doshi us shaqs ko tehra dein jis ka is sab mein koi kasur b na ho..." amrit crying badly and between her sobs she replied.."mein maa hun sudhir.." sudhir:"wahi tu mein keh raha hun tum maa ho tu phr apne hi bachun me itna farq q..salil karan k lie pyar aur arohi k lie utni h nafrat q"... Amrit wiped her tears.."ap nahi smjhenge...us ka chehra dekh k mjhe gussa ata hai mjhe mera beta yaad ata hai.." sudhir:"arohi b tu tmhari beti hai tu us se itni be rukhi mat karo" amrit: " plz sudhir mjhe is bare me koi bt nai karni"...sudhir : " amrit tumhe yaad hai salil arohi aur sanchit me se sab se zada pyar tum arohi se krti thi us ki ek muskan pe tum 100 baar us ki nazar utarti thi us k ansu tumse bardasht nai hte the tu aj usi bachi ki muskan tum cheen rahi ho us se use 3 saal se mene ghut ghut k jeete dkha hai aj jab us k chehre pe mene itne arse baad suchi muskan dekhi tu plz amrit tum us muskan ko bujhne mat do balke apne pyar ki chingari se use barhawa do amrit wo masom hai us ki masomiat aj b baki hai wo masomiat mat cheeno plz amrit plz.." sudhir eyes were wet with tears he pleaded amrit with teary eyes to be normal with arohi...amrit stayed quiet for few minutes and then asked sudhir in a calm tone.."ap sanchit ko bhool  Gaye ap ko us ka intezar nai hai?.." sudhir got shocked hearing such qts from amrit's mouth he answered.." baap hun mein amrit mene kabhi kaha nai par me apne bachun se bht pyar krta hun mei janta hun sanchit wapis nahi aega aur apne eik bete ki waja se mein apni beti ko nazar andaz nai kar skta ..." amrit : "par ap jis tarha..." sudhir interupted :"amrit tumhe ye yaad hai k arohi se nafrat karni hai par mjhe umeed hai tum sanchit kia diya hua dhoka nahin bholi.." now it was time for amrit to get shocked she remain silent...sudhir sighed and realized there is no point of arguing with amrit so he stood and was abt to go to frshen up when amrit spoke.." mein arohi ko chah k b maaf nai kar pa rahi me janti hun wo galat nai thi par agar wo na hoti tu shaed ye sab b na hota par aj b me us se utna hi pyar krti hun aur ap eik maa ki mohabbat pe ungli nai utha skte wo belos hoti hai.." sudhir smiled hearing this.."eik din tum khud use apne seene se lagao g amrit.." amrit.." mein chalun g ap k saath me tayar ho k ati hun.."...

Arohi was ready she dressed in the beautiful sari and she was tying her hair in a low bun when purvi came and stopped her and settled her hair on her one shoulder.."it looks nice on you.." arohi smiled.."sab ready hain.." purvi.."han bas tumhara wait hura hai.." arohi:" maa? Maa chalein gi na.." purvi remaind silent she knew that her ans will disappoint arohi..arohi:"mei janti thi wo nahin..." amrit came and interupted her.."lets go purvi we are getting late.." arohi smiled seeing amrit all set to leave she was very happy ..amrit noticed smile on arohi's face.."come arohi" arohi was surprised to hear her name from her mom's voice she felt like no day could ever be the best one like today she felt like hugging her but she stopped her self cuz she knew it was too early so she just smiled and nodded.. Purvi was also very happy to see arohi smiling..she knew what importance amrit hold in arohi's life and to hear her name from amrit's mouth is just like a dream come true...all three of them went downstairs and joined everyone..arohi noticed that karan was not there so she asked.."salil bhaya karan nai aega kia.." salil:"nahi arohi karan k vacations khatam kal first day hai school ka tu wo so gaya hai agar jata tu late hojata.." arohi nodded "oh haan mjhe yaad hi nai raha chalo subha milun gi us se.." salil :" arohi tumhe tu wahan dair tak rukna hai na.." arohi:"han bhayya arjun sir ne kaha tha k office staff party k end tak waheen rahe ga.." sudhir:"tu mein aur amrit jaldi ghar ajaeinge purvi aur saleel tumhare sth ruk jaenge..ok salil tum arohi ko lete we ana.." salil:"han dad me b yahi kehne wala tha.." arohi:"no dad itz ok..bhayya seriously ap ajaye ga ghar  mjhe shefali ghar drop kar de gi.." purvi" nai arohi hum aise tumhe akele chor k nai aenge.." arohi:"relax bhabhi akeli kahan pura staff hoga wahan aur phr pata nai party khatam hne me kitna time lag jaye is lie ap log plz mom dad k sth hi wapis ajaye ga and ab no arguments.."  Salil:" acha meri maa ab chalo.." everyone smiled and left for the party..

At singhania mansion:

the whole family was busy in making arrangements the party..kumud insisted on makin gajar ka halwa by herself for the guests so she was busy in the kitchn, rudra was busy in taking care of the arrival of the guests, dadi was busy in ordering the servants and taking care of other household chores, arjun who was on the venue himself taking care of the decorations and other arrangements since morning and was now tired so he decided to take a nap..it was 4 p.m and the hosts have to be at the venue by 8 so he has almost 3 hrs to sleep and one hour to get ready.. He laid on his bed and slept ..

It had been only two hours that sleep came n despite of all the noise arjun was completely oblivious to everything..he was a heavy sleeper and everyone knew that...

Suddenly a girl stormed into his room, angrily..she took the blanket off his head and poured the jug full of cold water she had in her hand on his head..arjun woke with a jerk and was abt to yell until he realized who it was...arjun:" rashi! U could have woke me up nicely " he stood up and hugged rashi... Rashi:"yeah right! Get up u idiot! Its 6 and we have to leave at 8 u know how long u take to get ready..." arjun." itna b time nai leta k aisa uthana pare.." rashi :" ye tumhari punishment hai y didnt u come to pick me up from the airport u know for how long i waited for you..." arjun rememberd he had promised rashi yesterday on phne that he will come to receive her but he complete forgot in making arrangements for the party..."i am so sorry rashi i forgot.." rashi:"its ok dumbo i forgive you now comeon hurry up.." rashi ran out of the room to help her mom in the kitch and reaching the door she turned.."and by the way i am good and my flight was also on time and i didnt had any problem during my journey.." arjun hit his forehead and thought "kia hogya hai arjun rashi ab tujhe kaccha kha jae gi.." he said.."see rashi tumhare us cold water ne mere dimag aur zaban hi freeze kar di is lie mene pochna nai chalo batau how r u, flight time pe thi na aur tmhe koi problem tu nai hoi na.." rashi smiled ..."nautanki..." she left the room... Arjun was very happy to see rashi..rashi is two yrs younger than arjun and both the siblings are like everything to each other they knew each and everythng abt each other..it can be said that if one is heart than the other is beat... Arjun smiled and walked in the washroom to take shower ... He got ready in his hugo boss black suit and white shirt with black tie and same brand's black shoes ..he wore rolex watch on his hand  spiked his hairs and was ready looking more handsome and stunning from everyday ... Arjun thought .."not bad arjun singhania aise hi tu nai tujh pe larkyan marti kuch tu baat hai tujh mein.." suddenly arohi's face came in front of his eyes which brought a smile on his lips "kia arohi ko mei acha lagun ga..kahin over tu nai hogaya...arohi ko ye perfume se  Allergy tu nai...perfume zada strong tu nai hogaya...baal baal tu thk lag re hen na...i hope mein sahi lag raha hun ...rashi se pochta hun.." arjun picked his mobile and car keys and left his room... It was for the first time that arjun was being very much conscious abt his looks and dressing..he always knew that he is perfect and every girl will be gaga over him but somehow he has judged arohi that she is different from other girls she is not mad over him or over his personality today for the first time he wanted to be look good and perfect just for arohi..he thought that there will be only one person in the party who will notice her and for whom he has done this much..

He went downstairs and greeted everyone and sat beside dadi..dadi see him and kiss him on forehead:"haye mein sadke javan kinna sohna lag ria hai aj te mera puttar oye kumud is ki nazar utar lena aj.." kumud came out of kitchn and she too smiled :"arjun beta kia baat hai aj tu alag hi roop he tujh mein.." rashi picked an apple from the table and sat on the sofa opposite arjun and smild..arjun too smiled "thankyou daddi thnkyou mom par ap logo ko tu mein hamesha hi sohna lagta hun oye rashi.."and then he stood and sat on the sofa.."tu bata mein kesa lag raha hun...i mean..ahem..i mean k mei acha lag raha hun na kuch zada tu nai hogaya.." rashi laughed :"hey arjun look at ur face!kia hgaya hai arjun singhania nai the perfect arjun singhania ko aj apni perfection par shaq q hu raha hai..sahi batana bhai kisi pe dil agaya kia.." arjun embarassed:"kuch b bolti he..mei tu aise h poch raha tha matlb hotel k guests u see thora decent lagna chahie na..nahi..wo ..mein decent lag raha hun na rashi.." rashi put her hands on his shoulders:"relax arjun i understand today is a big day for you tum bht ache lag re ho u knw wht girls usually tum pe marti hain aj tu aunties b tumpe fida hojaengi.." arjun feel relieved and smiled..dadi:"amrit lagta hai aj mujhe hamare ghr ki bahu party mein hi mil jae gi.." arjun glares dadi..dadi:"acha baba nai bolti.." arjun:" come guys lets leave.." everyone was ready so they left for the party..

At the venue..

The party was going on all the guests have arrived evryone was busy entertaining the guests.. Arjun was feeling restless and his eyes were on the enterance..he thought.."abhi tk ai q nahi kaha b tha sab staff time pe yahan ho.." arjun spotted rashi and go on her side .."ahem rashi thk lag ra hun na.." rashi irritatedly.."uffo ye 100th time tum mjhse poch re ho ab pocha na tu ..." arjun:"ok ok ..drink pio.." arjun "had ha yaar wese tu time pe office mein hti hai aj itna time q lag raha hai...kahin aisa tu nai us ne plan badal lia aur wo na arai ho.." arjun shook his head and searchd for shefali..on finding her he reached by her side.."ammm shefali.." shefali:"han arjun ... Sab agae na inaugration start kar dein.." arjun:"sab agae?" shefali:"han arjun sare guests tu agae hen.." arjun with fake anger:"had hai shefali ye arohi meri p.a itni irresponsible Hai matlb dekho sara staff agaya par in madam ka kuch pata hi nai hai ..agar nai ana tha tu inform tu kr deti.." shefali confused on arjun's behavior she thought whe is he so concernd he doesnt evn bother abt other staff...shefali:"nai arjun arohi bas ati h hogi wo tu kab ki ghr se nikal gai ha..lo agae.."she pointed towards the enterance ..arjun felt relievd and immediately saw at enterance he go there and greeted arohi's family bt didnt see arohi.."arohi kahan hai ab kia andr ane mein b time le gi.." arjun was abt to move when he saw arohi.. He was stunned by her sight..

Arjun's pov:
oh my god how can someone look so beautiful..mind blowing..i mean look at her
She did nothing, she is only clad in the elegant costume, and innocence, but yet she awed me.  Seeing her in a pure white sari high heels minimum makeup its just awsome it seems that a ptincess is standing in front of me..oh god Why am I attracted to every little thing of hers?...arjun was completely startled by the princess in front of him for the first time in his life he is seeing a girl so beautiful wrapped in a sari looking hot bt it was for the first time tht he didnt want to use the word HOT or SEXY for a girl for arohi he thought such cheap words are nt made for arohi and only one word came out of his mouth "GODDESS"... "itni pure itni white haath lagane se b dar lag raha ha k kahin maili na hojae dekhun b tu kia dekhun itni nazuk hai k kahin dekhne se hi na toot jae.." arjun came out of his thoughts when he heard her beautifull voice..he smiled hearing the words from her mouth..

Arohi's pov:

arohi entered the hall ...whole way she was smiling..today she was very happy cuz her mom is with her...her eyes fall on arjun who was standing near the enterance and was smiling and lost in his own thoughts..she got confused as to why he is lookin here.."kahin mjhe tu nai dekh rahe " "par ye itna muskura q rahe hain" "pakka mjhe nai dekh rahe warna itna muskrate nahin.." "wese manna pare ga handsome lafz shaed sir k lie h bana hai.." she smiled and was also quite impressed by his dressing today..she was liking him today not only for hows he looking but also for his smile which was genuine and looking very sweet on his face with the dimples "hamesha muskrate q nahin hen itne ache tu lagte hain..." she saw on his hairs and again smiled in her thoughts she always liked spiked hairs on boys she always asked karan to spike his hairs or most of the time she do it by herself on karan and today seeing arjun in spike hairs she was admiring him in her thoughts... "arohi tu ye sab kia soch rahi hai chal ab andar aa b ja" she walked inside and go towards arjun..she sighed and then said..."hello sir!" and when arjun smiled she also smiled seeing him smile...

Arjun saw her smiling and was awed by her smile today something was different ...today her smile was different..today her smile was creating a spark in her eyes today she was smiling genuinely and from her heart it was not a fake smile and he noticed all such difference in arohi and her smile today.. Arohi :"i m sorry sir mjhe late  Hogaya ane mein wo actually ghar se nikalne mein hi..." arjun:"itz ok arohi no problem ao inaugration bas start hne wala hai" and he moved aside to give her space to move in..arohi smiled and headed towards her family..arjun walked behind her and stopped to take a soft drink for arohi..arjun's dadi saw arohi and called her name.."are arohi puttar.." arohi turnd to see who it was and arjun also looked at both of them..arohi smiled and walkd to dadi and took her blessings by touching her feet.."dadi..kesi hein ap?" dadi .."khush raho beta" "mein changi haan tu das kithe hundi he tu te menu bhul hi gai hai.." arohi smiled.."nai dadi bas yunhi...ap bataein ap ki tabiat sab thk hen na.." dadi:"haan puttar aur tujhe dekh k tu mein aur b frsh hojati hun.." both laughed ..arjun was looking at them with a smile ..he thought "arohi sab se baatein krti hen aur wo b itne ache se aur mjhse..mjhse tu bas hello sir sorry sir yes sir bye sir sir sir sir.." he smiled and walkd towards them. Arjun handed a glass to arohi and then walkd to the stage for the announcement of inaugration..

Inaugration was done and the dinner was abt to serve.. 
Arohi saw shefali and jay and movd towards them "hey guys " jay:"hey arohi kahan thi tum party kab se start hui v he." arohi:"itna bara hall hai tum donu ko h dhund rahi thi" shefali:"aro tujhe pata hai tu late ai aur arjun kitna gussa kar raha tha." arohi:"mene sorry keh dia unhe" jay:"chalo chalo baatein baad mein khane ki khushbu mjhe pagal kar rai he pehle khana kha lete hen.." everyone laughed and headed towards the dinner counter..

Arjun meanwhile was busy in entertaining the guests and also was looking for arohi.."kahan gayab hojati he abhi yahan hti ha aur abhi gayab hojati he ye larki b na.." and then he found arohi talking with jay and shefali ..she was laughing and he was adoring her ... "agar mera bas chale tu ye muskurahat kabhi b tumhare hontun se dur na karun.." 

everyone was enjoying dinner when rashi saw jay and shefali and a girl with them..she moved to them rashi:"hello hello.." jay shefali both in unison.."oh hey rashi ...tum tu bore ho ri hogi na sab business business talking.." rashi :"haan na tbhi tu tum donu farig logo k pas ai hun.." they both laughed..jay:"rashi ye he arohi arjun ki p.a aur hmari frnd aur sudhir alluhwalia ki beti.." rashi smiled and greeted her.." hey arohi mein rashi arjun ki behan " arohi:"hi rashi...rashi  maam" rashi:"oh plz maam nahi arohi aur wese b tum sudhir uncle ki beti ho tu zahir he hum frnds hue na." arohi smiled:"zarur..rashi." rashi:"wese mein b shefali aur jay ki tarha pagal hun tu tumhari mere se b khoob jame gi aur yahan india mein mjhe eik bht pyari aur achi dost mile gi ye mene khwab me dekha tha" she winked at arohi.. Arohi "tu phr tu tmhara khwab bht jaldi sucha hogya.." rashi:"ye tu he.." 
all four of them talkd for a while and then arohi was called by her family who was leaving ..they asked her if she is ok to be here alone and if she wants purvi and salil  To stay with her to which she said no..she is ok so they all left ... Arohi was now lookin for arjun .."arjun sir tu aj chand ki tarha hogae hen nikal hi nai rahe.." she sighed and again joined rashi,shefali and jay..

Soon there was an announcement "ladies and gentlemen i hope u guys are enjoying the party and to make this party the most memorable of all the events i would like to call all the couples to plz come on the dance floor and rock the floor.." dj has played the music and everyone was now on the dance floor jay and shefali, rashi with a random guy kumud and sudhir and other guests..

Arohi was standing there looking at all the couples and smiling...she was abt to turn when she heard a voice.."may i have a dance with you plz.." arohi turnd and surprised to see arjun..she thought.."ye mjhse poch re hen mere kaan sahi hain na..par mein ..mein dance kese..wo b in k saath.." arjun:"plz.." arjun thought "plz arohi plz haan bolna plz.." arohi hesitated first and then nooded..arjun offered his hand and she hold it and arjun walked her to the middle of the dance floor..

He raised her hand in his hold and put his other hand around her waist protectively..a shiver ran down her spine and the current pass through her body when he touched her and same was the case with arjun.. She hesitantly put her arms around his neck..the song started and the dance began...

aye kaash ke hum hosh mein ab aane naa paaye
bas nagmein tere pyaar ke, gaate hee jaaye

She was very nervous and her nerves were so numb, the look of innocence and nervousness in her eyes was clearly visible..he couldnt help but smile...

khilatee, mahakatee ye julfon kee shaam
hasate, khanakate ye hothhon ke jaam
khilatee, mahakatee ye julfon kee shaam
hasate, khanakate ye hothhon ke jaam
aa zoom ke saath uthhaye, bas nagmein tere pyaar ke, gaate hee jaaye

She was feeling very uncomfortable in the beginning and to add to her discomfort he was staring deeply into her  eyes..she couldnt help but look back..

She started feeling comfortable..his hand were  on her waist and other was on her hand, he pulled her close to him , he smiled as he could smell her fragrance..he brought her more close..both hands were on her waist now ,she looked into his eyes..she was not sure at what she saw...

ho bas agar tum humaare sanam
hum to sitaaron pe rakh de kadam
ho bas agar tum humaare sanam
hum to sitaaron pe rakh de kadam

saaraa jahaan bhool jaaye, bas nagmein tere pyaar ke gaate hi jaein

They were dancing and were very close to each other..he pulled her more closer, she looked at him and she looked marvellous..he looked at her , she gave him a smile...

Everyone saw them dancing and moved away from the dance floor...all of them were admiring the beautiful dancing couple.. 

Throughout the dance arjun was lost in her he was lost in the shy look of her when they danced closed, her cheeks turning pink when she blushed, the whole hearted smile when he twirled her around, the gracefulness in her movements...

They swerve and swirl together round the empty dance floor while everyone stares at the beautiful dancing couple in surprise...

(movie:kabhi haan kabhi naa)

The song ended and the look of content in arohi's eyes when the dance was over made arjun smile and contented..he was happy and thankful to arohi for granting him such a wondeful and beautiful moment of his life..arohi on the other hand was now also relaxed and happy for the wondeful feeling she felt while dancing with him..she found her self more protective in his hold... Arjun looked at her and smiled "thankyou!" arohi smiled too she was feeling very shy to look up at him now..Both of them apart from each other while everyone claped for the beautiful couple.. Shefali came to arohi and took her aside with her... Shefali:"wow arohi that was mind blowing tu aur arjun ne tu sab ki chutti kar di.." and she hugged arohi.. Arohi  was feeling so shy for which she didnt know the reason y.. 

Arjun was smiling when jay and rashi shooked him ..jay:"ahem ahem...arjun g kia baat hai ap ki ap tu yahan b bazi mar gae.." rashi:" jis tarha tum donu dance kr rae the agar koi ye na janta hota k tum donu boss employee ho tu pakka tum donu ko love birds kehta.." jay:"tum lovebirds ki baat kar rai ho are log shaed inhe couple i mean husband wife samajhte.." rashi:"wese she is so sweet na eik baat hai ye tu wai haal hogaya beauty and beast.." arjun was smiling listening their convo and glared rashi on the word beast.."tum mjhe beast keh rai ho? Mein beast dikhta hun tumhe?" rashi.."are nai yar i m nt talking abt ur looks i mean look at u larkyan badalna  Tumhara shok he na aur wo tehri masoom si sweet si larki kia pata use tumhara.." arjun:"very funny mei hamesha se aisa nai tha" rashi and jay gave him oh plz look arjun:"i mean bachpan mein aisa nahi tha aur hamesha aisa rahun ga b nai i mean.." rashi:"oh yeah u mean burhape mein.." arjun:"rashi stop it no.." jay and shefali laughed..jay thought :"arjun tu badal raha hai aur tujhe pata b nai chal raha i hope tujhe is baat ka khud jald ehsaas hojae.." rashi thought:" arjun tumhari behn hun mein tumhare dimag k sth sth tumhare dil ka b haal janti hun ..i hope tum arohi k lie apni feelings jald smjh jao and i pray k arohi k dil mein b yahi sab chal raha ho.." 

all three of them then paid their attention to the announcement..."that was awesome..all the couples danced really very beautifull especially the hosts well now we have a singer here in the party so plz have a huge round of applause for the struggling singer rucha sinha and the song she is singing is being dedicated to all the beautiful couples out there..enjoy!"

the song played..

kabhi kabhi aisa hota hai
jaage jaage koi sota hai
bin chaahe kahin khota hai
kahin aisa na ho jaye
jaage jaage koi sota hai
kahin aisa na ho jaye

Arjun was secretely stealing glances of arohi where as arohi was aware of his gaze on her but she was feeling too shy to meet his gaze..but somehow she too managed to steal his glances.. 

kab armaan machlenge
kisko hai yeh pata
kab mausam badlenge
kisko hai yeh pata
pyaar ho jaata hai kaise
jane na jane na jane na jane na dil tera

arjun was smiling whenever his eyes were falling on arohi..

nazar se nazar mile
nazar se nazar mile
ho dekhengi aankhein sapna
jo yun koi saath chale
jo yun koi saath chale
woh lagne lagega apna
nazar se nazar mile
nazar se nazar mile
jo yun koi saath chale
jo yun koi saath chale
woh lagne lagega apna
jaage jaage koi sota hai
kahin aisa na ho jaye

The song was completely appropriate for their situation just now..

baatein jo karengi baat baat mein
khawab hi khwab honge saari raat mein
hoga jab pyaar tujhe hoga jab karaar mujhe
toh yeh sochle
kab armaan machlenge
kisko hai yeh pata
kab mausam badlenge
kisko hai yeh pata
pyaar ho jaata hai kaise
nazar se nazar mile
nazar se nazar mile
jo yun koi saath chale
jo yun koi saath chale
woh lagne lagega apna

Arjun stood beside arohi and his hand touched arohi's hand to which she atonce shivered and arjun smiled..

aayega woh pass ke jo door hai
mann jaa ke hona yeh jarur hai
woh dil toh deewana hai
kab kahan maana hai
tu yeh soch le
kab armaan machlenge
kisko hai yeh pata
kab mausam badlenge
kisko hai yeh pata
pyaar ho jaata hai kaise

seeing her was creating a desire in him to kiss her bt he somehow controlled himself cuz he knew that arohi is nt that type of girl and somehow he has a respect for her..

nazar se nazar mile
nazar se nazar mile
jo yun koi saath chale
jo yun koi saath chale
woh lagne lagega apna
nazar se nazar mile
nazar se nazar mile
jo yun koi saath chale
jo yun koi saath chale
woh lagne lagega apna
(movie:miley na miley hum)

The song ended and after sometime all the guests started to leave...

Arjun went to meet the hotel manager when someone put hands on his shoulder and to his surprise it was a hand of girl he turnd and saw sunaina...sunaina:"hey arjun do din se tum mjhse mile nahin dont you know how much i missed you..so i thought why not surprise you.." arjun smiled fakely and thought "ye kahan se agai.." he said:"sunaina i told u na i was busy.." sunaina trace his lips with her fingers" tu apne busy schedule mein se thora time mjhe de do arjun.." arjun removd her hand from his shoulder and the other one from his face and stepped backwards.."aamm..ahem..sunaina not possible neeche party chal rahi hai aur i m busy tum jao mein tumse baad mein milta hun.." sunaina was nt in a mood to listen no so she grabbed his hand and pushed him in the first room ..arjun was shockd by her act and he was abt to leave when she hugged hin from back "oh arjun i missed u so much plz dont go plz just two minutes " arjun for the first time didnt want to be with any other girl but only arohi ..he wanted to get out of the room get away from sunaina just to see arohi..he was nt having any desire for sunaina and was just getting irritated and angry on her behaviour.."sunaina plz leave sab mera wait kar rahe hen.." sunaina turned him to her "i love u arjun" and she kissed him immediately with full force..arjun didnt respond to her  Kiss and was struggling hard to throw her away and move out of her embrace ..sunaina was struggling hard and was kissing him so strongly bt he was nt responding she was pulling her self more closer to him but still her kiss was nt creating any desire in him it was nt doing any magic on him..arjun was also surprised of this sudden change in him..otherwise such thngs are normal to him but today he was himself nt willing to do anything...

after a long two minutes unsuccessful kiss attempt by sunaina arjun broke the kiss by throwing her on the bed "leave it sunaina and dont u dare come near me next time just get out.." sunaina was shockd "but arjun..," arjun:"shut up just shut up" he was very angry now and he left the room slamming the door behind him..

Arohi was seeing off the guests when she bounced with a child who has juice in his hands which split on her dress she asked the waiter the way to the rest room to which he asked her to go upstairs and use the washroom of the first room there..she climbd the stairs and opend the door..from half open door she saw a couple kissing each other she got embarassed and felt sorry and immediatelt shut the door but felt the face resemble to arjun so she again opend the door silently and was surprised and more than surprised she was shockd to see arjun kissing a girl..she atonce felt that someone han pinchd her heart she shut the door and went in other room's washroom..she cleand her sari and was feeling like crying..she thought "ghatya besharam kamina samajhta kia hai khud ko..kahin b shoru hojate hen..us din car parking mei aur aj yahan party mein..thk he band kamre mein kar raha hai par q kar raha hai.." she came out of the washroom and sat on the sofa..she now speakd to herself.."arohi tune dekha aj tu koi aur larki thi us din gari mein koi aur thi..kia mein b koi aur hun..ufo ye mei kia soch ri hun...par wo aise q hen ...wo q kar rae the use kiss..unhe sharam nai ati itni ghtya harkatein karte hwe...han han thk hai ye sab normal hai aj kal par wo q kar rahe hein ..samjh nai ata ye ghatya hain ya shareef...mjhe nai rukna yahan us ghatya insan ki party mein aur mein q rukun bhala unki besharmi dekhne k lie...nai bas mein ghar ja ri hun..chal arohi chal ghar chal.." she went downstairs...

Arjun was very angry .. he came downstairs and didnt find arohi so he askd one of his staff abt arohi to whch he said she has gone to rest room..he saw shefali wandering here and there and looking for someone or something..he askd her .."kia hua kise dhund ri ho.." shefali looking here and there.."arohi ko use ghar chorna hai na pata nai kahan chale gai abhi tu yaheen thi mom ki baar baar call arai ha.." arjun:"arohi ko tmhare sth ghr jana tha?" shefali:"haan na salil bhaya ne b kaha tha k me arohi ko time se ghar pohanchaun par ye madam gayab hi hogaein.." arjun with a smirk on his face thought "mauka acha hai arjun arohi k sth time spend karne ko mile ga eik jhoot bolne mei kia jata hai.." he said:"arohi tu chale gai" shefali confused:"chale gai?kaise?kab?" arjun:"wo bas abhi  Thra hi tme hua hai actually use laga tum chale gai ho tu mene hi us se kaha driver k sth jane ko.." shefali:"had ha mjhe call h kr leti..oh haan mbile tu lai hi nai..kal khabar leti hun us ki..chalo mei chalti hun kal milte hen..bye take care.." arjun with a victorious smile.."bye"... He saw arohi coming downstairs and all his anger vanished and her presence brought a smile on his face..he saw her so he turnd his face..arohi search for shefali bt didnt find her so she askd jay.."jay shefali ko dekha kia?" jay:"wo tu chale gai" arohi shockd "chale gai?kab!" jay:"bas abhi thori der hui he kia hua" arohi in a scared tone.." ab mei ghar kese jaun gi.." arjun walkd towards them..jay:"bas itni c baat mein chor dun ga.." arjun immediately and in a loud voice "nai!" jay and arohi looked at him.."mere matlb jay tu kia kr raha ha tu...wo dekh sare waiters khare hen tu inhe tip wip de farig kar .." jay:"par arohi ko ghar chorna hai tu kar le yahan ka kaam" arjun impatiently.."nahi! Nahi jay aunty b tera wait kar rahi hun gi tujhe jaldi nikalna chaie...aa...aar...arohi ko ahem..arohi ko mein drop karta hun na.." arohi:"no thanks sir i will manage jay tum ghr jao dnt worry.." arjun:"aise kese mein houn na..i mean i will drop you.." arohi was abt to argue "thts it chalo arohi.." arohi nodded..jay understood arjun's plan and smiled and didnt argue further..rashi and dadi who were standing there were noticing arjun's behavior since the start of the party..they didnt miss a single moment when arjun was lost in arohi ..they understood reason for arjun's odd behavior..dadi:"rashi tujhe kuch smjh aya!" rashi:"dadi kuch nai sab samjh aya" dadi:"bas ab mere ghar mein bahu bht jald ane wali hai.." rashi.."arohi...arohi bhabhi oh dadi i m so happy.." they both hugged each other and the whole family too left for their house..

Arohi was feeling nervous to go with him in his car but was also very scared to go home alone so she agreed ..they both walkd towards his car arjun was very happy  tht he will spend some time alone with arohi..he just wanted to feel her presence and nothing else he wished time to stop here at this moment when he and arohi are alone..he smiled at his thoughts and opend the car door for arohi..arohi smiled and sat in the car..arjun shut the door and looked at the sky and whispered "thankyou god" he came and sat on the driving seat and turnd the ac on and started the car in a very slow speed..and was continuously looking at arohi from the corner of his eyes..arohi being aware didnt meet his gaze..
5 mins has passed and they were still near the venue..and there is no more car except theirs on the road then why such slow spped..arohi looked at arjun.."sir" arjun smiling "hmm" "haan arohi " arohi:"sir ap itna slow drive kar rahe hen ..ap speed pakar skte hen road khali hai.." arjun was intentionally driving in a slow speed cuz he didnt want the time to end.."nahi arohi mein aise h drive karta hun slow speed mein.." arohi" par sir road tu.." arjun :"arohi driving rules wo hume har waqt follow karne chahie u see its safe.." arohi sighed  And thought "adha ghante dur tha ghar yahan hotel se aur ap isi tarha drive karte rahe na tu kal tak idhar hi rahenge hum.." she now was looking straight..both were silent..arjun turned the radio on and the song played

chup tum raho
shup hum rahein 
khamoshi ko
khamoshi se
zindagi ko zindagi se
baatein...

Arjun smiled and looked at arohi who was lost in her thoughts and was looking more beautiful he thought "princess"...

Arohi listend the song and felt uncomfortable..she atonce remembered arjun kissing a girl in hotel..she got angry she thought "besharam ..mein is k saath kia kar rahi hun ..me q jaun in k saath ghar ..nahi mjhe nai bethna is ghatya insan k pass." she atonce said:"gari rukiye" arjun:"haan.." arohi:g gari rukiye" arjun was confused bt stopped the car..arohi jumped out of the car and slammed the door and was now walking..arjun didnt understand he too jumped out and walkd behind her "wait! Wait arohi kia kr rai ho kahan ja ri ho?" arohi:"ghar" arjun:"han tu car me betho hum tumhare h ghar ja rahe hen." arohi:"jitni speed me ap car chala rahe hen us se zada speed mei mein chal rahi hun " arjun:"acha car me betho ab mei thora tez chalaunga..chalo.." arohi nodded and walkd towards the car then atonce stopped..arjun thought "ab kia hua" he asked "kia hua arohi" arohi: what the hell do u think of ur self" arjun shockd hearing arohi in such voice..arjun:"what!kia kia mene" arohi: "chup chup rahiye mein sab smjhti hun ap ko aur ap k iradoun ko aur ap ki harkatun ko..mujhe sab pata hai ..ap mjhe haath nahi laga skte not even in your dreams" she was a little angry and was confused too..arjun found this funny and smild.."arohi kia hogaya hai meine kab tumhe haath lagaya" arohi:"haath lagaya jab hum dance kr rahe the" arjun smiled:" listen arohi wo dance tha aur kuch nai.." arohi:"han tu wo ap mjhe haath lagae bager b kr skte the.." arjun:"arohi tumhe pata b hai tum bolna kia chah rahi ho aur bol kia rahi ho.." arohi was confused as to why she is behaving like this and so is arjun..arohi sighed and said:"mei ghar ja rahi hun aur ap b jayein bye.." arjun stood there he knew arohi was confused for some reason he didnt say anything..arohi walkd a few steps and then came back to arjun..arjun saw arohi coming towards him and again he smiled..arohi:"mein q akele jaun ap ne jay se kaha tha na ap chorein ge mjhe ..mein ap ki responsibily hun ap ghar chorein mujhe.." arjun amiled hearing mein apki responsibility hun..he felt like arohi is only his and yes she is his responsibility..he liked the words mein apki responsibility hun...arohi continued"ap ko tu koi farq nahi parta ..mein akeli larki akele road pe chal rahi hun aur ap rok b nai rahen ap such mei ajeeb hain..ab chalein dekh kia rahe hen.." arohi was abt to open the door when she saw arjun smiling.."ap smile kar rahe hen,,nahin ap hans rahe hen ap mujhe has rahe hen..ap samjhte kia hain khud ko..nahin mjhe kia mein joker lag rahi hun.." arjun moved towards the car with a smile "pagal hai..nahin sach mein paheli hai.." arohi frownd.."muskarana band ki jie" arjun put his finger on his lips and stood straight..arohi sat in the car and arjun too..arohi:"aur haan mjhse baat nahin karenge ap aur mjhe dekhenge b nahi aur  Aur mujhe haath bhi nai lagaenge ..." arohi atonce realized wht she said and got embarassed..arjun too looked arohi in surprise on her words "aur mujhe haath bhi nai lagaeinge" he smiled at her words and thought "arohi is waqt itni cute aur innocent lag rai ho ye tu shaed tumhe bhi nai pata" he looked at arohi with one eyebrow raised and arohi got nervous.."wo ...wo...am i clear?" arjun wanted to kiss her cheeks he found her really cute at the moment but he contolld him self and said "yes ma'am" and he started the car..

The rest of the drive was silent with both of them stealing glances of each other..arjun smiling and arohi was embarassing on her own words... She thought "kia hogaya hai tujhe arohi..wo jo marzi kare kiss kare ya kuch b tujhe q problem ho rai hai..arohi soch k tu bolna tha na" ... Arjun stoppd the car in front of arohi's house... He looked at arohi and smiled and thought "dil tu nai kar raha k tum yahan se jao par ab koi bahana nai hai.." he said:"ahem...arohi ...arohi ghar agaya.." arohi came out of her thoughts and looked at him..."sorry sir wo mein ...wo..." arjun:"its ok arohi mjhe kuch b bura nai laga u dnt need to be sorry.." arohi smiled and somehow felt relived ..she saw at him and said:"thanks.." arjun smiled too and stepped out of the car and reached arohi's side ..he opend the door for her and said:"bye arohi..take care" arohi stepped out and smiled.."bye sir.." and started walking towards her house and arjun was looking at her and thinking "arohi ... Kash waqt ruk jata ..aisa lag raha hai sirf tumhe dekhne k lie hi ye saansein abhi tk chal raheen theen.." arohi stopped and turnd to see arjun ..and saw arjun still standing there she smiled and went inside the house..arjun saw arohi stopping and looking at him and his heart skipped a beat ...he felt himself on the seventh cloud ...he too smiled and drove to his house all the way smiling and remembering the moments spent with arohi today..

Arohi changed in her night dress and laid on the bed ..she remembered her dance with arjun his touch his gaze and felt her self blushing..she felt something has changed today and she was liking that change she smiled and slept peacefully..

Arjun reached home and changed in his night trousers and vest and laid down on his bed ... He called her name "arohi arohi arohi" and smiled..."aj ka din mein kabhi nahi bhoulnga shaed meri zndagi ka sab se acha din tha...aj tumne hello sir hi sir no sir k ilawa bhi bht kuch kaha bht kuch arohi tumne mjhse baatein ki tumne mjhe danta oh my god ye sab itna acha q lag raha hai mujhe...thankyou God,thankyou arohi.." he remembered her face ,her shyness her blushes his touch on her soft skin her hands...her hands on his neck her nervousness her words "aur mein apki responsibility houn" "aur mjhe haath bhi nahi lagaenge" her cute angry face and he smiled in his thoughts ..he prayed "jaldi sbha hojae" and slept...

so here it is...i hope you guys have enjoyed reading it just like i enjoyed writing it..it became too long ..actually i wanted to give detail of each scene each emotions so i make it long..i am still left with  singhania family convi..i have to give a detailed convo of them so i thought of adding it in next update...plz ignore grammatical errors and anyother mistake

plz do comment and hit the like button..any criticism and suggestions are welcomed..if u guys feel something missing then plz do let me know i will definitely work on it...next update will be in 2 or three days...

precap: singhania family convo, arohi's dadi entry, arohi hurt, arjun arohi shefali jay at lunch,arjun's jealousy, jay-arjun convo, shefali-arohi convo,  

thankyou..take care
Edited by sehar123 - 11 years ago
Aaarzu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome awesome...yeahhh love is in the air continue soon plz plz😍
SalluTheUllu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG
I luv the longgg update 😃
mmm kaise kahu? ?
don't no hw to describe this update
i hv no words 4 this amazing update :P
that much i liked it

arjun's curiousness bout hiz luk coz if aru like it or nt, ohh arjuns smiling face *faint* staring
but arjun should tell her that shez luking beautiful
in though he said but in person he dint :(

dancing ;) serching :) driving ;)

hahaha jus coz her he drove slowly
arohi's confused words *want to listen more * like
arjun

precap:o   Y arjun would jeoulos ???

will wait :)
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awsome update sehar. Really love d update. Cnt wait to knw abt d past...n wl love to c love struck arjun.
cooljaya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
superb 
ek din aor ek rat me kitna kuch ho gaya !!!!!!
dekho ab kya hota he 
pehle ye mistrey clear karo sanchit wali yaar

Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ooo hhh- what a lengthy update seher - thx for your efforts

awesome update - luved it
mysticlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
it was so cute and funny... 

arohi scolded arjun and he liked it... even i loved it... 

and their dance... so romantic... 

now i am waiting for your next update... 
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! Such a beautiful Update! Loved it totally!!
zoya_naziya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Arohi is confused aur Arjun ko bhi confuse kar rahi hai😆

Lovely update! Arjun's crazily falling for her!!!!