Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ita_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
actually neha the sad thing is no one is impressed atm n though i agree there are blind haters but you cannot forget the fact that most are loosing connect at some point or the other and that is a failing on the part of the cv's...
they introduced three couples n they should have balanced it out better...the tracks are too random...i heard DMG had also suffered due to the affinity of SidM to give in to fan demands..n EHM is awfully close to that line...
poojaroy1985 thumbnail
Let's see something out of this world will need to happen to get back the magic or at least close to the maha episode kind...or else it's a lost cause :( 
poojaroy1985 thumbnail
Firstly the vm love story shoud not have started along with cancer. It should have been pre or post..to maintain focus
The Mumbai trip killed it
The explanation to cancer at each stage,..no treatment etc...horrible
Then talwars brief appearance 
Above all overdose of vm
No role for Viren
It's all a hotch potch...either we drag for days together or we are running...
Edited by poojaroy1985 - 11 years ago
ita_04 thumbnail
the one biggest problem is they brought back the sister bond for a very wrong reason...cancer it should have been n not virman approval...its been dragged for an eternity now..it all goes back to that open avowal of virat of his love...had that not happened all this drama about acceptance wouldn't have been there...the relationship could be kept a secret from the elders for the tym being and the cancer could be the focus..

next the talwar track went horribly wrong.
poojaroy1985 thumbnail
And that too so much vm drama for the vaderas accept them anyways in a day or two...Christ 
poojaroy1985 thumbnail
Now I feel they will drag cancer further but without focussing on it...with all this Roka etc...After Roka J will have a miscarriage may be then Viren will be against vm may be...many theories but I'm sure cancer will still not be in focus for a whl...
Neha.K. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sorry dinner ki tyari kar rahi thi...
waise i think the story is coming back on track.. problem hamesha tab hoti hai jab ek cheez ko hadh se zyada lamba kheenchte hain..

ita_04 thumbnail
oh yes pooja...my guess is that SidM meant to give a direct approval to VM...but the sagging trps made him think that jeeman is necessary...so he created this swamz drama so that J could stand up to the vaderas...
it was an afterthought n if J hadn't been pregnant the sudden surge of jeeman would make very little sense...it still is feeling odd when u see manvi only remembering J n completely ignoring virat [the last few weeks had been totally opposite...]...if it had all been planned the track would be much more balanced...

even the talwar track gave me a feeling that vanshika was originally intended to be re married and fan reactions put it off...coz nothing else explains the miniscule track...
Edited by ita_04 - 11 years ago
poojaroy1985 thumbnail
Neha aap ko Asia lagta hain? Hmm chalo acha hain...touch wood
ita_04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha.K.

sorry dinner ki tyari kar rahi thi...
waise i think the story is coming back on track.. problem hamesha tab hoti hai jab ek cheez ko hadh se zyada lamba kheenchte hain..

pata hain mujhe tu dinner banane vanish ho jati hain!

i don't think the story will be back if they do not bring cancer back very very soon...only that can save the show...