*|| Virman: A New Family Member Part 3 Page 21 ||*

Adenah.NiShal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi guys! I'm back with an SS on VirMan...enjoy!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

----Part 1----

---Flashback Begins---

"Congratulations Maanvi...you are now free from cancer. You are a survivor." The doctor happily told her. 

Everyone automatically smiled...except for her Jeevika Di, who was even crying right now, but obviously...they were tears of joy. After all, her Di loved her dear sister more than anything.

Virat was probably the most happiest one...he had been her strength, her support, and probably the main reason she survived this deadly disease. He had suffered more than her. Seeing her in pain broke his heart, and now seeing a smile on Maanvi's face, made him feel as if someone gave him his life back...which was true. Maanvi was his life and he had gotten his Maanvi back, her smile back, which was missing for a long time.

"Maine Kaha tha na...main cancer ko bhi hasanna Sikha doon ghi" She told everybody. Everybody nodded. They were in too much happiness to say anything. They all saw Virat, looking at Maanvi, and thought to give the two lovers some time alone. They exited the room and went outside.

He sat next to her, his eyes not leaving her face, her smile, her innocence. What an angel she is, he thought. Their mouths didnt speak, their eyes did. They could see the love, the happiness, in each other eyes. It had been 10 minutes, both hadn't uttered a single word. They just hugged. Both knew why they hugged, but didn't seem to think that this was the correct time to say anything, as it would spoil the moment. 

They pulled apart after who knew how long. They wanted to stay in each other's arms forever. Jeevika looked at her Mannu and Virat from the window and wondered how these two silly little kids, who didn't take anything seriously are now so mature...so sophisticated. Were they the same Virat and Maanvi? Viren put his hand on her shoulder. Both smiled and they also shared a hug, looking at their matured siblings.

---Flashback Over---

Maanvi could never forget that day of her life. It was the day she escaped the disease...that gave her so much pain, and even more pain to her family members...her Jeevika Di...her Virat. Yes, he was her Virat now. They were happily married for more than one year. Her hair had fully grown back, just like it was before, but this time, it was even more healthy and gorgeous. 

She was still the chirpy and bubbly Maanvi, but the difference was that she had become much more mature. Cancer had taught her to be much more sophisticated. At least the disease was good for something, other than giving her pain. 

"Maanvi...main aa gaya" Virat said. He was a professional singer now. He had also become much more mature with his career, his family, his decisions. 

"Tum aa Gaya...Tumhare music ki recording kaise thi?" She asked. "Bohat achi partner..nahi nahi, life partner" He replied. She smiled. Instead of calling each other partner, they now said life partner. 

"Tumne mujhe miss Kiya?" He said while giving her a wink. "Tum bhi na...Pagal!" She replied while hitting him on his arm. 

"Oww..Itne zor se laga" Virat shouted. "I'm so sorry Virat...bohat dard ho raha hai?" She worriedly said and looked at the spot she hit him. Virat looked at her and how much she cared for him. 

He pulled her close to him. "Tum mazak kar raha tha! Chep!" She shouted. He wrapped his arms around her waist. "Ye tum kya kar raha ho? Choro mujhe, koi aa jaya ga!" She shyly said. "Koi nahi aaya ga" He told her. He pulled her even closer to him. They were inches apart. He was about to kiss her on the lips, but after looking at her cute, innocent face, he kissed her on the cheek. She smiled and kissed him back.

Both gave each other a tight and cozy hug.

----------------------------

So...how was it? I hope I didn't bore you...enjoy and like/comment. Hugs!

-Adenah

----Index----

Part 1: Page 1
Part 2: Page 12
Part 3: Page 21
Edited by adenah - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BadtameezDil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing Part!!! Loved the start!!
Cont and PM me!
Edited by __Shivani__ - 11 years ago
girl_rocks thumbnail
it is awsm...well will be fun to read virman married life 
nishi12345 thumbnail
tat was great
loved it a lott
cont soon
Adenah.NiShal thumbnail

Originally posted by: __Shivani__

Amazing Part!!! Loved the start!!

Cont and PM me!

Thank u so much dear๐Ÿ˜ƒglad u liked it...I'll continue and will pm u๐Ÿค—
Adenah.NiShal thumbnail

Originally posted by: girl_rocks

it is awsm...well will be fun to read virman married life 

Thank u dear๐Ÿ˜ƒI'll continue soon 
Adenah.NiShal thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishi12345

tat was great

loved it a lott
cont soon

Thanks!๐Ÿ˜ƒGlad u enjoyed it, I'll continue soon and will pm u๐Ÿ˜Š
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
...and now seeing a smile on Maanvi's face, made him feel as if someone gave him his life back...which was true. 

^What an amazing sentence that was! I loved it!^

Coming to the SS, it was beautiful! I loved it! Happy that Maanvi's hair is more beautiful than last time, just like Jeevika had promised ๐Ÿ˜ณ And the VirMan part at the end was so romantic! Wish we get to see hugs like this in the upcoming episodes as well ๐Ÿ˜ Thanks for the PM and please do continue soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Adenah.NiShal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preeti_Shadia

...and now seeing a smile on Maanvi's face, made him feel as if someone gave him his life back...which was true. 

^What an amazing sentence that was! I loved it!^

Coming to the SS, it was beautiful! I loved it! Happy that Maanvi's hair is more beautiful than last time, just like Jeevika had promised ๐Ÿ˜ณ And the VirMan part at the end was so romantic! Wish we get to see hugs like this in the upcoming episodes as well ๐Ÿ˜ Thanks for the PM and please do continue soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yay! Preeti commentedThank u so much dear! Your comments make my day๐Ÿ˜ƒI would love to see a virman hug like that in the show๐Ÿ˜...Haayyeee..anyways, thanks again, you're welcome for the pm, I'll continue soon๐Ÿ˜Šhugs๐Ÿค—
aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Nice ss dear... Loved the first part where it said that she is cured...
Thanks for the pm ๐Ÿ˜Š