Tejy_Kumari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikkigreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update, Tejy ðŸ˜Š

I think Toasty's given up too fast; she needs to get another opinion.
saminak12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When will everybody find about toastys  BT. Why doesn't ten take toasty tothe doctor. I don't understand. What they gonna show that toasty died and tej  married smiley because that's what toasty wanted. Seriously didn't they have another person having fake cancer and tej had to get engage then why same kind of story . Pls  change the story and dont end this show like this. If toasty is not there then no point . But pls let someone else know About her beside mute dadaji . I understand toasty ask him to swear not to let anybody in the family know but atleast someone else find out about it randomly without toasty telling them pls . So they can get her treatment right away 
basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the written update!!
The precap is never shown here so I always refer to the written updates :D
Appreciate it!!
.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update! :)

I think Ash needs to take care of herself first. She really is unwell and that's she is leaving. 

But I have hope that she will be back soon as Toasty. If not in Season 1, then Season 2. Without Toasty, there is no SBS. I don't want to see SBS end without Toasty. 

So people let's continue with our Mission and make it a success. No matter what happens, SBS is the best and nothing beats Tej&Toasty's love :D :D <3
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Please friends...
I doesn't want toasty to leave the show.
Hope they ends it soon as toasty leave, not waiting till september 6th
IshaMish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaar.. what dadaji is doing ...

I would have swalloed had bodody known about Toasty's illness... But dadaji knows everything... he is so mature.. still he is not telling anyone...

What will happen when Tej would ask.. I u dint tell me.. i could have saved her...

kya kahenge tab dadaji...

Chaturvedi's could not save Vimla... they could atleast try their best to save toasty... even if they sell one of their shop.. they have enough money for treatment... aahahhh... money is not a problem...

just to let her go out of the show.. they are keeping mum...