Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kritash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
nice update.
liked it.
so you are creating chances for arnav and kushi to meet.
wow.
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kritash

nice update.
liked it.
so you are creating chances for arnav and kushi to meet.
wow.

yep or else my story won't proceed 😊
AriyaLilyOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome i love this story continue sooner pm me next part 
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow fab update dear...so arshi meet again but who wants the angels dead...loved it n thnx 4da pm dear...
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

TROUBLE Part B

Recap: 

"Well we will take a leave now." Eve said. "Bosley get back to work" Khushi said while walking. "Uff!!" Bosley huffed. Khushi turn back and waved at Arnav and Ansh. Arnav too waved her back and now he was totally lost. "Mamu!!!" Ansh called him as his cell phone was ringing. "Huh!" Arnav came back to his sense and attended his call and they both went back to home after they bought a bundle of posters.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORATNT NOTE: Holla guys. Guys I have noticed that nowadays I get less comments and likes. I PM to more than 90+ people but I only get 2-3 pages of comments only. Please guys comment and like and this time I will send PMs to the ones who comment. Silent readers plz comment it'll take a few seconds only.

"Bosley just pick these bags up properly." Abby ordered whereas the others giggled. "Now let's stop bothering this poor fellow and carry your own bags guys!" Kate said with a smile and everyone took their own bags. "Thank you Kate and I owe you this one." Bosley said with a sigh of relief. "Yap Bosley you do and next time also you will have to pick up our bags." Kate said and all burst out laughing. Poor Bosley had been tricked into their foolish plan again. "Why me all the time!!!" Bosley said looking at them.

"Sorry" all of them said and laughed. Khushi and Eve felt a bit awkward, while the rest of them were busy cracking jokes on Bosley. "Eve did you feel that someone was keeping an eye on us?" Khushi asked. "Yap and not only that I felt like someone took a picture of ours." Eve said looking here and there. "Guys what's the matter?" Abby spotted them gossiping alone and they looked tensed also. "Um' Nothing right Khushi?" Eve tried to hide the fact. "Ya'um I mean yes nothing is right so...sorry I mean everything is fine." Khushi tried her best to hide. "Are you sure?" Abby asked seeing their weird behavior. "Yap' let's go home." Eve tried to divert the topic.

------------------------------------------------------

"Boss you called?" Rocky, the assassin asked.

"Cut down the wings of these Angels" the person sitting on a rocking chair in dark said to the assassin. "I'll try boss" the assassin said. "Don't try i want them dead and here are there pics" the boss gave him the pics. "now go and don't waste your and my time" his boss ordered.

------------------------------------------------------------------

@ Angel's house

"Khushi hope you'" Eve was about to say something when Khushi placed her hand on her shoulder and said, "I understand Eve and trust me neither I wanted them to know about it cuz we aren't sure about it." Eve gave a smile seeing that Khushi is so understanding.

"Khushi remember the first time we both met?" Eve said. "Yeah some guys were teasing me and you beated them up black and blue." Khushi said. "Yeah that Khushi and this Khushi is so different." Eve said while she took a sip of coffee. "After whatever your family members did'" "Please Eve and I don't have any family members other than you four. Hope you understand." Khushi said in a low tone. "Sorry" Eve regretted that she made her remember her past, her dark past. "It's ok" Khushi said and went upstairs making a sad face.

*Flashback*

"GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE!!!" someone shouted at Khushi. "No please don't, please'please..." Khushi pleaded and begged that woman and man. That woman literally dragged her out of the house and slammed the door on her face.

*End of Flashback*

"NO!!" Khushi screamed. A drop of tear rolled down from her cheek. "Khushi!!" Kate called out for her from downstairs. As she did not answer back he went to her room to check on her. "Khushi what's wrong?" KAte asked. "Oh Khushi not again please. It has been a year and a half and you still remember your past." Kate understood seeing Khushi's condition. "You know what Kate I always thought that what I have done that they'" She couldn't say anything as she broke down. Kate hugged her to console her. "You know what Khushi just move on with your present and just forgot your past." Kate said with a small smile.

Khushi wiped her tears and they both went downstairs. "Let's go guys." They all were about to go out. They all moved towards their car when Bosley accidentally dropped the car keys and saw a light coming from under the car. He went to check and then he saw a bomb fitted under their car and he yelled, "Move out guys, BOMB!!" They all ran away from the car and within that time the bomb exploded.

Everyone was fine except Bosley. He was near the bomb. Not too near not too far. "Bos!!!!" the Angels yelled seeing Bosley wrapped in blood and dust. "Bos" Abby said. Khushi brought a fire extinguisher as Bosley's jacket caught fire. After the fire was extinguished they all went near him. They were shocked to see him in that state. "Angels" Bosley said with a fade smile. In that smile pain was simply seen. Saying that he became unconscious. "Eve!" Khushi jerked her a bit. "Call the freakin' ambulance." She said and eyes were welled up with tears. He was her best buddy and today he was lying between life and death.

@ Hospital

All of them were waiting outside the operation theatre. "Please DM save Bos" Khushi prayed. Rest of them were tensed and their eyes were welled up with tears. They all recalled their favourite and good moments with Bosley.

Arnav, Anjali and Shyam were coming out as they went for regular check up of Anjali's. When suddenly Arnav's eyes fell on crying Khushi. "Chotey what's wrong?" Anjali asked seeing Arnav staring at the Angels. "Di, remember I told you about Mr. Lea's party' um' they are the detectives." Arnav said to Anjali. "Let's go and check out what's wrong?" Shyam said.ROUBLE Part B

Recap: 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORATNT NOTE: Holla guys. Guys I have noticed that nowadays I get less comments and likes. I PM to more than 90+ people but I only get 2-3 pages of comments only. Please guys comment and like and this time I will send PMs to the ones who comment. Silent readers plz comment it'll take a few seconds only.

"Bosley just pick these bags up properly." Abby ordered whereas the others giggled. "Now let's stop bothering this poor fellow and carry your own bags guys!" Kate said with a smile and everyone took their own bags. "Thank you Kate and I owe you this one." Bosley said with a sigh of relief. "Yap Bosley you do and next time also you will have to pick up our bags." Kate said and all burst out laughing. Poor Bosley had been tricked into their foolish plan again. "Why me all the time!!!" Bosley said looking at them.

"Sorry" all of them said and laughed. Khushi and Eve felt a bit awkward, while the rest of them were busy cracking jokes on Bosley. "Eve did you feel that someone was keeping an eye on us?" Khushi asked. "Yap and not only that I felt like someone took a picture of ours." Eve said looking here and there. "Guys what's the matter?" Abby spotted them gossiping alone and they looked tensed also. "Um' Nothing right Khushi?" Eve tried to hide the fact. "Ya'um I mean yes nothing is right so...sorry I mean everything is fine." Khushi tried her best to hide. "Are you sure?" Abby asked seeing their weird behavior. "Yap' let's go home." Eve tried to divert the topic.

------------------------------------------------------

"Boss you called?" Rocky, the assassin asked.

"Cut down the wings of these Angels" the person sitting on a rocking chair in dark said to the assassin. "I'll try boss" the assassin said. "Don't try i want them dead and here are there pics" the boss gave him the pics. "now go and don't waste your and my time" his boss ordered.

------------------------------------------------------------------

@ Angel's house

"Khushi hope you'" Eve was about to say something when Khushi placed her hand on her shoulder and said, "I understand Eve and trust me neither I wanted them to know about it cuz we aren't sure about it." Eve gave a smile seeing that Khushi is so understanding.

"Khushi remember the first time we both met?" Eve said. "Yeah some guys were teasing me and you beated them up black and blue." Khushi said. "Yeah that Khushi and this Khushi is so different." Eve said while she took a sip of coffee. "After whatever your family members did'" "Please Eve and I don't have any family members other than you four. Hope you understand." Khushi said in a low tone. "Sorry" Eve regretted that she made her remember her past, her dark past. "It's ok" Khushi said and went upstairs making a sad face.

*Flashback*

"GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE!!!" someone shouted at Khushi. "No please don't, please'please..." Khushi pleaded and begged that woman and man. That woman literally dragged her out of the house and slammed the door on her face.

*End of Flashback*

"NO!!" Khushi screamed. A drop of tear rolled down from her cheek. "Khushi!!" Bosley called out for her from downstairs. As she did not answer back he went to her room to check on her. "Khushi what's wrong?" Bosley asked. "Oh Khushi not again please. It has been a year and a half and you still remember your past." Bosley understood seeing Khushi's condition. "You know what Bos I always thought that what I have done that they'" She couldn't say anything as she broke down. Bosley hugged her to console her. "You know what Khushi just move on with your present and just forgot your past." Bosley said with a small smile.

Khushi wiped her tears and they both went downstairs. "Let's go guys." They all were about to go out. They all moved towards their car when Bosley accidentally dropped the car keys and saw a light coming from under the car. He went to check and then he saw a bomb fitted under their car and he yelled, "Move out guys, BOMB!!" They all ran away from the car and within that time the bomb exploded.

Everyone was fine except Bosley. He was near the bomb. Not too near not too far. "Bos!!!!" the Angels yelled seeing Bosley wrapped in blood and dust. "Bos" Abby said. Khushi brought a fire extinguisher as Bosley's jacket caught fire. After the fire was extinguished they all went near him. They were shocked to see him in that state. "Angels" Bosley said with a fade smile. In that smile pain was simply seen. Saying that he became unconscious. "Eve!" Khushi jerked her a bit. "Call the freakin' ambulance." She said and eyes were welled up with tears and pain. He was her best buddy and today he was lying between life and death.

@ Hospital

All of them were waiting outside the operation theatre. "Please DM save Bos" Khushi prayed.

Arnav, Anjali and Shyam were coming out as they went for regular check up of Anjali's. When suddenly Arnav's eyes fell on crying Khushi. "Chotey what's wrong?" Anjali asked seeing Arnav staring at the Angels. "Di, remember I told you about Mr. Lea's party' um' they are the detectives." Arnav said to Anjali. "Let's go and check out what's wrong?" Shyam said.

"Hi guys umm' what's wrong?" Arnav asked. "Oh Mr. Raizada um'. Actually at morning someone fitted a bomb under our car and as soon as we went near the um' ca'. car the'bo'.bomb'. Ex'exploded and Bos'" saying this Khushi broke into tears. Oh god Arnav couldn't see Khushi cry. He wanted to wipe her tears. He wanted to hug her and console her. Each and every tears dropping down from her eyes pricked Arnav's heart while Anjali and Shyam observed him. "Khu'" Arnav was about to utter her name when the doctor came out.

"Doc is Bos fine?" Everyone asked. "Listen, mam Mr. Bosley had lost a lot of blood so we immediately need O+ blood but unfortunately our blood bank doesn't have this blood group. So please arrange the blood as soon as possible or else..." the doc stopped seeing their condition. "Ok doc, we'll check other blood banks but please save Bos." Abby said.

Precap: will post later. 

Guys I am so sorry for updating so late.

Guys also a new promo will be coming up so stay tuned. 

Edited by SPNnIPKKNDlover - 11 years ago
please6 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i'm first
loved it it was amazing so bos is in the between life and death? hope he gets well soon and well isn't arnav O+ anyways loved it and hope arnav gives his blood to save bos and thanks for the pm and plzzz update soon
Pizookie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice update dear!!!
great going 👍🏼
Areebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I was missing you n ur updates. Today n look wat u'r here.
Bdw there is little mistake in posting , u posted the whole update again after when shayam - anjali - arnav came hospital for check up. Check it yourself.

Anyways , Amazing Update . Just love each n every character here.
Good Job
chandana.s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I was happy to so see ur PM... After soo long u updated

Awesome update...Loved it

Who is that who want to kill Angels...? 😕
Oh Bos was injured n in hospital..Hope he will get well soon
I think Arnav's blood group was also O+ n he wil gave his blood.. 😉

Continue sooon
sham24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail