Arshi FF: Charlie's Angels (case 2 pt 3 in pg 20)

-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Character Sketch

Khushi K. Gupta: She is 23 years old. She is very bold and beautiful. She had a very bad past (which will be revealed later) Charlie gave her a second life to live. Now she works as a private detective at Townsend Agency for Charlie with Abby Sampson, Eve French, Kate Prince and John E. Bosley. She treats them as her family and all of them live together in a house which was gifted by Charlie to all 5 of them. She is a sharp shooter and a great fighter also and she hates her family. (guys she has a different family now)

Abby Sampson: She is 24 years old and a private detective. She is beautiful and has a soft heart. She used to be a thief and she was sent to jail until Charlie saved her. She had a bad relation with her father who is in jail at the moment. Her real name is Abigail but everyone calls her Abby. She treats rest of the members of the agency as her family. She also works at Townsend Agency for Charlie. She is known as Ms. Google as she had idea about all the places across Miami and she is a master of key.

Eve French: She is 23 yrs old and a private detective also. She used to be a street racer. Charlie asked her to join Townsend Agency and she couldn't deny as the Angels saved her life once. She is very good at scrabble and she is very intelligent. She loves all of them.

Kate Prince: She is 24 years old and she used to be an ex- Miami cop. Later she joined as private detective as she chose the wrong way and was in jail but Charlie gave her a chance. She had an ex-fianc whose name is Ray and woks as a cop in Miami. She had a break-up. She is a very good listener and a good fighter also. She loves them all.

They all are known as Charlie's Angels.

John E. Bosley:  He is 26 years old. He used be a hacker but got arrested and Charlie saved him. He has a dark past (will be revealed later). He secretly likes Khushi. He used to be known as "black hat" which means a hacker. He is a computer expert and probably the best hacker in Miami or in the world. He lives with the Angels and they all are family to him. He is a basket ball coach also and can play polo also.

Charlie gave all of them a second chance to live. To them, Charlie is no less than a "Saint" They all are rich because of Charlie and they all live at a house which was gifted by Charlie to them.

Charlie: He is an unknown man to Eve, Khushi, Kate and Abby. Only Bosley saw him. He is super rich and is a very well known industrialist and has a lot of influence in Miami. Overall he is a very good person. She had a daughter named Elizabeth who died.

--------------------------------------------

Arnav Singh Raizada: He is 26 years old. He is a ruthless business tycoon in Miami. He loves his sister a lot and doesn't care for anyone. To him money can buy everything and love and marriage was bullshit for him until he met Khushi. He met Khushi during a case. He loved her from the first sight but they always ended up fighting.

Anjali Manohar Jha: She is 30 years old and she is married to Shyam Manohar Jha. She has a cute little kid who is only 4 years old. She got married at the age of 25. She loves her family and her brother.

Shyam Manohar Jha: He is 32 years old and works as a lawyer in Miami. He is a loving and caring husband and a responsible father also.(shocking hain na😲)

NK: He is Anjali and Arnav's cousin but lives with Arnav and he is 26 years also. He is very funny and cool like a dude. He calls Arnav "Nannav" πŸ˜†

Others

Manorama Singh Raizada: Arnav and Anjlai's mami

Devyani Singh Raizada: Arnav and Anjali's granny.

Akash Raizada: He is Manorama's son and Arnav and Anjali's cousin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 1 will be posted soon. For PMs you will have to buddy me and PMs are sent to my buddies only. Silent readers please comment. Please comment and hit the like button. If I get more than 50 comments i'll continue then only.πŸ˜ƒ

Discalimer: I don't own the characters nor the shows πŸ˜ƒ Its just a simple FF.

Case 1- Romance whilst partying (part1) Pg-3

Case 1- Romance whilst partying (part 2) Pg-6

Case 1- Romance whilst partying (last part) Pg-9

Character pictures (pg 11)

case 2 - Trouble (part 1) (pg 13)

case 2 - Trouble (part 2) (pg 16)

case 2 - Trouble (part 3) (pg 21)

Check out my INDEX :

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3089501

Edited by SPNnIPKKNDlover - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ASR6262 thumbnail
very interesting continue soon and thank u for pm me waiting for next one 
Areebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Omg Omg !! I don't even know them πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ
But Looking forward for ur Work πŸ˜‰ 
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ...Areeba...

Omg Omg !! I don't even know them πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

But Looking forward for ur Work πŸ˜‰ 

its CHARLIES ANGELS an american show aired in star world but bcuz of low popularity its closed and it only had 8 epi. I'll post evryone's pic soon
:)
please6 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
love all of the charecters cant wait to read the update so khushi is the one that has nt been arrested hmm intresting love it and thansk for the pm and plzzz update soon
lakraj80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice one. Continue soon! Thnks for the pm.
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
very interesting
cont. soon
thanks for pm
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Looks really intresting :D update soon and do PM me x thanks xoxoxo
mizzraksha712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail