Kagaz Ki Kashthi-Luv tht Sacrifices life Thread 5

tich.1990mg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

finally we reached 5th Thread, once i said it will not reach 15 part also but ur love made me overwhelmed. Welcome and thank u for loving me and my this story so much. need more love.

THREAD 1
THREAD 2
THREAD 3
THREAD 4

Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Teaser
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69

THREAD 6
Edited by tich.1990mg - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjucool thumbnail
🥳CONGO FOR NEW THREAD Edited by anjucool - 11 years ago
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats for the new thread dear...
hearty congo for d new thread...
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
for the new thread...
tich.1990mg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Sorry for all mistakes, I m pathetic in grammar and spelling. Didn't get time for recheck.

Part 60

Saanjh whisper: MAAN. and next she faints. But maan and shiv was both enough fast to hold her at right time.

Geet was fearing for something, just few moments ago this mansion was smiling and laughing and now only fears, geet was numb sitting beside saanjh who yet unconscious. Geet's parents also came there. Rano was having tears hearing saanjh had said a word after 5 yrs. Though she had turned her heart stone for her sister but how can she hide a mother's pain, no one knew how much rano had cried the moment she got to know about saanjh's accident, in all those yrs she was happy as saanjh got a mother as rituka but that doesn't mean she doesn't love her. mohinder explained their condition and their family's deepest secret. Everybody was shocked but happy to know geet has a twin, but all are confuse as how saanjh took maan's name before introducing her with him.

Geet was numb because the happiness in saanjh's eyes seeing maan didn't go unnoticed by her, meera tried to talk to geet but she didn't said anything just held saanjh's hand tightly. Meera was amazed to know she had a twin but felt hurt as she had never said about it. then got to know about the promise rano made to rituka and she knew geet was just keeping her mother's promise only.

Finally doc came out and maan n shiv ran to the doctor.

Shiv: how is she?

Doc: she is fine now, but we can say anything after she gains her conscious. I think u need to start her therapy. Geet showed her old reports. She hadn't talked from 5yrs, after being good from the paralyzed state physically she is fine but her brain is still under paralyzed. Maan and shiv gulps in fear. The realization is too big for them, what happen with her and 5yrs she is like this but they never got to know anything. they need to see her. don't worry she had shown some improvement by taking mr maan's name. its good sign, maybe she will recover in this atmosphere.

Doc took a leave and everyone looked at maan confused.

Dadima: how did she know u maan?

Dev: bro who is she?

Nt: geet said she came here after 5 yrs but how she know veerji?

Everyone was asking question to maan where he was lost in his memory.

Shiv shouted: she is Saanjh, our best frnd whom we lost and became enemy.

Everyone was stunned to hear that.

Dev: means its that girl who commit suicide because of shiv bhai.

Now that was something blow everyone, dev was in Canada and he just land india then got the news about maan and shiv's fight. Then he got to know some girl commit suicide because of shiv. And maan shiv become biggest enemy till then.

Shiv hung his head in shame but maan only stares at the captive almond eyes which shows pain and anger. Geet arrives the place at the correct moment, her family gasp to see the rage in her eyes. They knew how much geet loves saanjh. Maan looked at her painfully but her tears pierced his heart. Shiv looked at geet with guilty eyes. His eyes were swollen. She didn't said anything but ran in her room.

Maan turn to see the lifeless body of saanjh. In a trance he started walking towards her.

He remembers her 1st day at collage, how cute she was looking, and now how pale she is now.

Please play the song abhi mujh me kahi from Agneepath

Click me to hear the SONG

Abhi mujh mein kahin
Baaqi thodi si hai zindagi
Jagi dhadkan nayi
Jaana zinda hoon main toh abhi
Kuch aisi lagan iss lamhe mein hai
Ye lamha kahaan tha mera
Ab hai saamne
Issey chhoo loon zaraa
Mar jaaoon ya jee loon zaraa
Khushiyaan choom loon
Yaa ro loo'n zaraa
Mar jaaoon ya jee loon zaraa

Ho o.. abhi mujh mein kahin
Baaqi thodi si hai zindagi

He sat beside her and saw her pale hand, he was fearing to touch her, maybe she will vanish again. He had seen her dreams, her smile, her cry. But whenever he tried to touch her it vanished in thin air. He held her hand and a small smile came on his lips remembering the 1st day they met.

Flashback

Saanjh was new to the collage, maan shiv and sam was waiting for a new bakhra as its the day for fresher. Maan saw a girl in jeans and kurti, curly hair tied with a scarf, round nose ring chewing something in her mouth and then saw her mischievous smile. shiv nudged him what he is seeing and then he flowed his gaze. He was baffled to see a new girl but not an ounce of nervousness, infact mischievousness was playing in her eyes and lips as a smirk. She came close to a girl and held her corner of the scarf from her bag that was hanging and then join them with a guy's jacket who was standing beside. As the girl tried to go but got a jerk and fell on the boy, saanjh laughed her head off where the guy and girl lost in themselves. Seeing that saanjh made weird faces. And then dragged the girl from there. Everyone laughed at the guy who was looking at them baffled.

Saanjh: kya yaar, I thought u will blast on him but u were chipkaoing and niharoying him ha? She said teasingly. The girl glared at her but the blush didn't go unnoticed by anyone. Just then maan's gang circled them as the found their bakhra. But then something happened that no one ever imagine.

Sam: oohoo so miss prankstar come here ha, she touched the locket of saanjh that engraved PRANKSTAR.

But before she can hold it saanjh held sam's hand and twisted it instantly.

Saanjh: don't even try to look at it. I will not take a min before breaking ur soft bones. She jerks her and gave a smirk. Sirf itni hi haddiya hain body me, bacha ke rakkho, waise bhi pata nahi ye sukhi haddi chalti kaise hain, pata chala maine ek bone toda aur tum puri gir gayi.

Maan laughed remembering the day she said all this, but his smiles faded as he saw her now unconscious and pale.

Maan felt second person's presence there, he turn to see shiv sitting on his knees beside saanjh with tear in his eyes. He looked at maan with smile and tear, but it was more painful.

Ho.. dhoop mein jalte huey tann ko, chhaya perh ki mill gayee
Roothe bachche ki hansi jaise, phuslaane se phir khill gayee

Maan ran towards shiv and hugged him who cried 1st time with his heart. Maan couldn't take those cry of shiv but he let him cry as much as he want, from past 5 yr he was suppressing his all pain inside him but today he just want to pour his whole heart in front of her. no one had seen his pain in these yrs, he was alone but not now, his best frnds are beside him. he looked at maan with smile and showed saanjh, maan couldn't stop his tears, and smiles at him assuring him she is here.

Kuchh aisa hi abb mehsoos dil ko ho rahaa hai
Barso'n ke puraane zakhm pe marham laga saa hai
Kuch ehsaar hai, iss lamhe mein hai
Ye lamha kahaan tha mera
Ab hai saamne
Issey chhoo loon zara
Mar jaaoon ya jee loon zara
Khushiyaan choom loon
Yaa ro loo'n zaraa
Mar jaaoo'n yaa jee loon zaraa

Shiv went close to saanjh and touched her knuckle softly like he was having a fear, if he touch her he can slip out from him just like in his dreams. He is afraid of loosing her once again. He remembers their 1st meeting that always bring a smile on her face.

When saanjh jerks sam's hand maan came forward and held her. saanjh smirks and looked at maan top to bottom and then chuckle.

Maan: what the hell do u think of urself ha? Do u know who she is.

Saanjh: sukhi haddi. Mere liye to wohi hain, and u r quite decent looking guy, iske piche kyun pagal hain, trust me u can get any angel. She smiles sheepishly. Everyone was amazed with her audacity. But she sighed. Will carry ur game later need to run for my 1st lecture warna budhao maar dalega ghoor ghoor ke, chal rashi, she held rahsi's hand and tried to run but shiv came in front of her. she raised her eyes brow. Do u need special invitation to budged up. move.

Shiv; fresher need to give formal intro then do our task and go.

Saanjh made faces; u r too boring, kya karna hain jaldi bolo. Waise bhi I m not calling u sir wir, so hurry up.

Shiv looked at her like she had 2 horn, that irritates her to the core, she held his hand and goes on knees.

Saanjh: I don't know whats ur name but u r the most weird person in the earth I can see, I mean look at ur condition, fata huya jeans, n t shirt that can't hide ur body properly, sach me desh me kya akal padhi hain.

Everyone was shocked how to react. But shiv was blank, is she insulting him like that way.

Saanjh: cut to short, how much weird u r but I fell in love with this weirdo, can u be mine forever?

Shiv huh?

Maan was too sunned but suppress his laugh to see shiv's face, the guy who can make any girl weak on her knees is dumbfounded.

Saanjh stood up: seriously u r dumb and deaf, but don't take it seriously, tumse pyar to meri juti bhi na kare, actually i knew u will say something dumb to do in intro so I did it to save my time, kahani finish. i m going, by weirdo. And she ran from there laughing her head off.

Shiv smiles remembering her ajeebo kareeb names for him.

Dor se tooti patang jaisi, thi ye zindagani meri
Aaj ho kal ho mera naa ho
Har din thi kahani meri
Ik bandhan naya peechhe se abb mujhko bulaaye
Aane waley kal ki kyun fikar mujhko sata jaaye
Ik aisi chubhan iss lamhe me hai
Ye lamha kahaan tha mera aa
Ab hai saamne
Issey chhoo loon zara
Mar jaaoo'n ya jee loon zara
Khushiyaan choom loon
Yaa ro loo'n zaraa
Mar jaaoo'n ya jee loon zara

Maan ran to the terrace couldn't hold his pain in his small heart. He looked at the dark sky,, one side he was smiling finally he got his frnd, but second min he cried for losing n missing her for 5 yrs. He shouted on top of his lungs, and cried breaking down finally, maybe the horizon cried with him, the cloud roared with him and started pouring all his pain. He drenched himself to get some relief, but the burning sensation wasn't ready to be slow the fames of agony. He cried and cried sitting on his knees. But soon felt a pair of innocent eyes looking at him. he looked at the way and saw his life is looking at him with red eyes, it was mixed of anger and pain. She is helpless, she is angry still couldn't keep herself away from his pain. Geet walked closed to her love and maan hugged her waist tightly crying his heart out.

Maan: I m sorry.

Geet didn't said anything neither hugged him just stood there as a statue.

Precap: past and Saanjh's reaction.

Ok I don't know hows it.. me confuse need ur comment to know. If u don't feel good then suggest me something that u would like to read.

Past and present will go hand in hand. but past will not stretched. Just to lighten up the situation I need funny moments with saanjh.

Guys saanjh and geet is difference in this way, saanjh is bindas and prankstar also where geet is soft. But no one knew what real bond they shared as twins. U know how much they stays away from each other still the connection is stronger.

Today I had updated K2HY, DDP and this, have a look on threads.

Sorry for short update, but had updated 3 so my hand is paining. Will update soon.

BLOG 

Next Part 61

Edited by tich.1990mg - 11 years ago
Craziest_MG thumbnail
ohh ... emotional update.
Feeling bad for all of them.
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it was really gud..
keep it up..