alicia212 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
wow great story plz update soon
it's an amazing story
thanks for the pm
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome updateπŸ‘ I thnk that was jeh jisse pia bat kr rai thi...??!?continue soon...
...Seema... thumbnail
awesome.piya bunker hahahah.misha blackmailing abhay wow.precap sounds interesting.thanx for pm and continue soon.
Polly.P thumbnail

CHAPTER 5 : My List !

2 days later :

Dehradoon Airport .

An elderly woman came out of the airport . Followed by her were a boy who looked like in his mid – twenties and a girl who looked like a year or two smaller than the boy . She was clutching the boy's hand in such a way that looked like she was scared about the surrounding around her .

Driver – Memsaab !

Dipannita – Jaldi se ye saar saaman humare ghar pauhuch wa do . Hum ek do ghante mein aajayenge .

Jeh – Mom , where are we going ?

Dipannita – Jeh don't tell me that you don't want to meet Pia ?

Jeh – Really ? Do you have her address?

Dipannita – Of course. Chalo .and they all leave.

Dobriyal House :

The whole family was present in the hall . They all were discussing about Panchi's marriage while Panchi was trying to ignore it . Pia's eyes were constantly eyeing towards the door. Then she heard a car park . She got alerted .

Arnab – Ab kaun aagya ?

Dipannita – Hello , Mr.Dobriyal .

Madhu –Oh My God , dipannita . (Dipannita and Madhu were childhood buddies , infact dipannita had played a cupid between Madhu and Arnab , but that's not importantπŸ˜† πŸ˜‰)

Pia ran towards Jeh and Alina and hugged them .

Jeh – Pia , pia mujhe maarne ka iraada he kya ?

Pia (started beating him)-Idiot, dumbo , mujhe phone kyun nahi kiya .

Jeh (holding his ears)-Maaf kardo Pia .

Pia – Omg Alina .

Alina (hugging her) –Pia !

Pia (hugging back)- Hey no emotional being , ok ? God , I missed you both so much !

Panchi – Apne doston se intro nahi karwaogi ?

Pia – Di , they are Jeh and Alina . Don't tell me you forgot them . Shimla ?

Panchi –Omg , chirkut and classtopper ?

Jeh – Finally di, aap ko bhi toh yaad aagaya.

Madhu – It's so nice to see you all after so many years ! Come on , mere haat ka khana nahi khaoge ?

Jeh – Ofcourse aunty , aap ki haad ka ? Jaldi , mujhse wait nahi hota .

Madhu – Abhi layi . 

Dining Table :

Jeh – Aunty this is fab !

Madhu –Thank you beta ! Are Alina kya hua beta ? Khana acha nahi laga ?

Alina – Nahi aunty woh baat nahi he !

Dipannita – Madhu , mein tumko baad mein bataongi .

Pia – Hey chalo guys ! Aunty ?

Dipannita – Ya sure beta .

And the trio run to Pia's room.

Pia – Wow , it's so good to have you both back !

Jeh – Woh baat chodo . Waise mujhe yeh batao , tumhare college mein hot girls toh he na . Actually London ki saare ladkiyan ko toh date kar chuk hoon , ab yaha ki try marlu .

Pia – Jeh , tum kabhi nahi sudroge. Alina , kya hua ? 

Alina couldn't take it anymore . She burst down into tears . Pia  tried to console her , but all was in vain .Jeh was agitated so he shouted – ALINA , JUST STOP IT !

Alina and Pia were both shocked . Jeh was usually a calm and a funloving person but if he was angry then …

Jeh – Just stop it I said .

Alina – Buu..but..bhai …

Jeh – Agar uss kutte ke liye aansun bagaogi toh apne aap ko kho dogi . Alina , why the hell don't you understand , he doesn't deserve these precious tears . Take it as a bad game of fate and forget it. We already lost one friend because of him but we don't want to lose you .

Alina knew what Jeh meant . And his words truly encouraged her and she got determined .

Alina – I m sorry bhai . You're right . He doesn't deserve my tears . I don't want to lose you both as well . You are the only friends I have now and I don't want to lose you both . And the trio hug .

Raichand Mansion :

Abhay was running after Misha .

Abhay πŸ˜‘β€“ Misha , bhi photo delete kar warna !

Misha – πŸ˜›warna kya karoge ? Mere paas isske 10 aur copies he . Agree to my list then all photos will be deleted .

Abhay (defeated) – Ok fine ! Bol …

Misha – See my list :

1st – give me 5000 rupees .

2nd – Pay all my canteen bill .

3rd – Give me your guitar .

4th – Do a Hawaiian dance for me .🀣

5th – Don't you dare mess with me .😎

And Finally 6th – TAKE PIA OUT ON A DATE !!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒ

Abhay πŸ˜²πŸ˜²β€“ What ?? Pia ?

Misha didn't tell anyone about this , but the truth was she liked Pia a lot and thought that her bro deserves someone like Pia and not T !

Misha – Haan , toh ? Agree karo , warna my first step is , uhh …. Mom and Dad !

Abhay – Ok ok fine . 1st take 5000 rupees (in mind: gayi meri pocket money) , 2nd take 3000 more for you canteen bill , 3rd Guitar room se le le na ! ,4th Oh god , tere room mein but akele haan ? , 5th aaj tak kabhi himmat ki hai ? aur 6th Misha she is so pissed off with me , will she agree ?

Misha- Bechara , ok fine. I'll give you some time. Apne preparations karlo aur use pata lo .

Abhay was helpless , so he said – I'll try . and he leaves .Misha was dancing and jumping in the whole house but Kabir caught her .

Kabir – Hey champ ,tum itni khush kyun ho ?

Misha – KB  you won't believe what happened ?

Kabir – I want full details .. and Misha told Kabir everything . Kabir burst out laughing .

Kabir – πŸ˜†Misha , tu genius he yaar . Mahaan devta he tu . Hey woh Hawaiian dance ka video mujhe please record karke dena yaar . And you know you did very good thing by putting or rather say setting up Pia and Abhay's date . It's gonna be super – duper fun .

Misha – Ab meri itni bhi tarrif mat karo yaar . Chalo ab chalte hain .

Dobriyal House :

Pia – Ok , ok enough of this . Alina go freshen yourself .

Alina nods and goes to the bathroom .

Pia – Jeh , you should support her in every step he takes . Don't let her break down otherwise she will lose herself .

Jeh – I get it Pia . I just get so irritated sometimes . I can't bear Alina getting hurt .

Pia – Everything will be alright .

Jeh - Wise I have solid news for you .

Pia – Kya ?

Jeh – Hum tumhare saath kal se college join karenge . So, be ready at 8 :00 , I'll pick you up .

Pia – Ok , cool .

Morning –

Raichand mansion :

Abhay and Misha were having the sleep of their lives . Kabir was continuosly trying to wake them up .

Kabir – Are baba utho na , please .

Abhay – sone de na !

Kabir – Fine mat ja . Waise bhi maine suna tha ki Dasgupta aaj ek surprise test lene wali thi , especially a chance for weak students to pass . Agar tum dono nahi aana chahte toh mat aao .

Abhay and Misha (waking up) - What ?  Really a new chance ?

They begin to run all round the room .

Misha – eeh , jaldi kar . Mere snickers kaha he ?

Abhay – Kabir , tune mere jeans dekhi hai ?

Kabir was trying hard to suppress laughter. It was one crazy family after all.

College :

Misha – Tujhe 6 no. wali bet yaad he na ?

Abhay – Pehle usse aane toh de .

Misha – Are woh dekh ,lagta he naye students aaye hai , kya mast car he yaar .

All college students start eyeing the car which has taken everybody's attentions .

First Jeh came out of the car wearing his dazzling shades . Then Pia came out followed by Alina .

Misha – Are woh toh Pia he , toh phir wo do aur log kaun he ?

The trio head towards the gang .

Pia – Hey guys , meet my friends from London . They are Jeh and Alina .

Abhay feels a pang of jealousy hit him while Mish was lost in Jeh and Kabir in Alina .πŸ˜‰

Pia – Uhh …guys ?

Abhay (acting non-interested) – Hi , I'm Abhay .

Jeh – Good to meet you Abhay .

Kabir – I'm Kabir .

Jeh – Hi !

Misha –And I'm Misha dude . 

Jeh – Wow , tomboy and all haan ? I'm jeh and this is my sis Alina . Alina gives a meek smile .

Misha – Great dude !

Pia – Hey guys , aaj seriously kuch padhne ka maan nahi he , chalo na please bunk karte he !

Jeh – God Pia , pata nahi tum ye kaise karti ho . Pata he guys , London mein ye humari college ki sabse badi bunker thi and unfortunately humari class topper bhi .

Misha – Haan pata he , shanker ne bataya tha .

Jeh – Uhh…shanker ?

Pia – It's a long story .

Alina – Pia I'll just come , ok?

Pia – Ya , be careful .

Alina leaves while Misha finds it awkward .

Misha – Any problem with her guys ?

Jeh – She's facing a hard time now . Will tell you later .

Pia – Jeh , pretty please ?

Jeh – No means no . Chalo .

Pia makes puppy dog faces .

Jeh – Ok fine . How can I not obey you your sire . But 1st period you have to sit in the class. After that only .

Pia – Aww Jeh , love you and she hugs him .(Don't worry guys , they're not a couple)

Both Misha and Abhay get hit by a pang of jealousy while Kabir quietly sneaks out of there .

Abhay (in mind) – Wow , ye jeh toh bada hero ban raha he . Piya ki har baat maankaar  uski saamne bahot bada hero banne ka naatak kar raha he . Wait a minute Abhay  ye tumhe ky ho raha he .Abhi abhi 15 minute aaye insaan se tumhe itni jealousy kyun feel ho rahi he. God abhay kya ho raha he tujhe .

His thoughts are broken off by the bell ringing .

Pia – Ye Alina kaha he ?

Jeh – Chalo hum class chale jate he. Woh aajayegi.

Meanwhile :

Alina was walking around the corridor when a group of boys come towards her . She really gets scared .

Boy 1 : Oh , new here ?

Alina – Please , let me go .

Boy 2 : Aise kaise jane de !

A voice from back shouts – Just let her go .

Alina turns around to see Kabir standing there .

Boy 1 : Oh hi Kabir , kesa he ?

Kabir – Kesa he , my foot ! Akeli ladki dikhi nahi ki shuru ho jate ho . Just get lost .

Boy 2 : Oie , tere ko isse kya farak padta he ?

Kabir (rolling up his sleeves) – Don't forget last year ka boxing match .Do you want it ?

All the boys flee of while Alina runs and hugs Kabir .Kabir also hesitantly hugs her .

Alina – Thank you for saving me .

Kabir (feeling awkward) – Shh…don't cry . You don't look nice while you cry . Come on , Pia and your bro are searching for you .

Alina breaks from the hug feeling embarrassed and they both head towards the class……………………..

Precap:

Abhay – Please forgive me for fighting with you. But ….what did I actually do?

Pia – Oh just shut up! Idiot!

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
a really good update and funny alsoπŸ˜†.yeh madhu bas sabko khana khilati rehti hainπŸ˜†.loved jay and alina's entry.😳cont soon dr
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
it's an amazing story to read
thanks for the pm
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome post
I like it