-|| Ameeth OS: Rab Ne Banadi Jodi ||-

-bonbon- thumbnail

PLEASE NOTE: These updates are entirely a work of fiction. Any resemblance to people (living/passed away) are totally coincidental. These updates are not meant to offend anyone and are just a creative way of expressing thoughts and ideas.

-|| Rab Ne Banadi Jodi ||-

He sat there watching her hair blow swiftly one side. She looked upset. He wondered why.  He went closer to her and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Meethi? What's wrong?" He asked in his soothing and comforting voice. 

Meethi looked up at him.

"Nothing Aman. I'm fine." She simply.

Aman did not believe her. He sat down next to her and put an arm around her shoulder. Meethi's heart skipped a beat at his touch.

"I know you're not fine junior. Won't you tell your best friend what's wrong?" Aman asked.

"I told you Aman. Everything is okay." Meethi answered not willing to discuss any further.

"Please?" Aman enquired again trying to persuade her to tell him.

The tone of his voice seemed to spread magic in Meethi's life. She rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. Aman gently stroked her hair. They sat in silence in one of the most beautiful places inside the college. It was a garden full of yellow, pink, red and purple flowers. Many moments passed when all Aman and Meethi could here was the sound of bird's chirping, slight drizzling rain and the wind rustling the trees' leaves. Finally Aman said something.

"Meethi, are you hiding something from me? Something about us, something about our friendship?"

Meethi looked up at him.

"Aman, no. Nothing at all." Meethi said instantaneously trying to avoid the topic.

"Meethi you can't lie to me. And you know that!" Aman said in a very straight forward manner.

"What are you trying to prove Aman?!" Meethi argued back.

"I'm not trying to prove anything! All I'm trying to say is that I know you're hiding something from me! And whatever it is, it's freaking life and soul out of me!" Aman exclaimed.

Meethi held her breath for a second and then considered telling Aman the truth.

"Aman. You can tell when I lie to you! But why can't you understand what my eyes and my heart are saying? Try to understand Aman. Please!" Meethi pleaded.

"Try to understand what Meethi? Give me a hint! At least tell me what is so important that you are hiding from me! Please! Meethi, I can't tolerate this awkward and untruthful silence between us any more! You have to tell me!" Aman begged of her.

Meethi closed her eyes. She was yearning to tell him what was in her heart but she couldn't. What if he didn't feel the same for her as she did for him? What if admitting the truth just complicated the situation even more?! It had only been about three weeks since he hIt had only been about three weeks since he had broken up with Mutka, would he already care to except her love?

"Am-Am-Aman, I lov-" Meethi began but was broken off by Mukta's voice.

"Meethi. Barrey Papa wants us to go home early from college today because we are having guests over for lunch. If you are finished talking to Aman can you please hurry up?" In saying this Mukta flipped her hair and walked out of the garden not looking once in Aman's direction. Meethi wiped a tear that had managed to escape her eye. She stood up from the bench she was sitting on with Aman.

"I'm sorry Aman. I have to go." Meethi said beginning to walk away.

But Aman took her hand just in time and pulled her back to him.

"I'm not going to let you go until you tell me the truth Meethi. There's no point running away." He said firmly.

"Aman, let me go. We have guests over and I have to go back home. My family is waiting for me. Let me go!" Meethi said hurriedly.

But Aman wouldn't let go of her hand. She tried to pull it away but he had a firm grip on her wrist.

"Aman! Let me go!" Meethi exclaimed trying to fight free of his grip.

However, no matter how hard she tried Aman would not let her escape today.

"Aman, who are you to stop me? Who are you to not let me go?" Meethi questioned to him.

There was a second's silence after which Aman said.

"You're right Meethi. I'm nothing of yours. I have nothing to do with you or your life. Go Meethi! You don't need to tell me the truth despite the fact that I share everything with you. Go and live your life your way. Forget about me! Go Meethi. I'm nothing of yours to stop you." Aman replied.

Aman's words made Meethi tremble. She had not wanted for Aman to take what she had said so seriously. But he had. Meethi knew it was her fault. Aman had been through so much recently. Instead of telling him the truth and what was in her heart, she had just made him feel worst.

Meethi took a deep breath and thought to herself, "Kal karey so aaj kar, aaj karey so ab!" That's what Anni had always said to her.

Aman had turned his back on Meethi. Meethi could easily tell that he was upset. She put a hand on his shoulder to turn him around. He did but his eyes were still facing the ground.

"Aman?" Meethi said in her usual bubbly tone.

Aman looked up into her eyes.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry to hurt you even after you've been through so much. I'm sorry Senior. Please mujhey maaf kardo?" Meethi said holding her ears.

Aman held both of Meethi's hands.

"Dosti mein, no sorry and no thank you!" He replied reassuringly.

Meethi smiled.

"But Junior, are you still not going to say what you're hiding from me." Aman brought up the topic again.

Meethi took a deep breath.

"Aman, until a while back I thought we were just friends. It was only after you went missing from college because of your sickness that I realized what having you far away from me really meant. In those days when you weren't at college I realized what my feelings towards you really were." Meethi said bravely not stammering once.

"Meethi, what are you trying to say." Aman enquired.

"What I'm trying to say Aman is that our relationship is not only of friendship. It's of something much, much more." Meethi replied.

Aman took a step closer to Meethi making butterflies fly around in her stomach. Both Aman and Meethi closed their eyes.

"Aman, I love you." Meethi said leaning her forehead against his.

For a brief moment everything was still and then before Meethi knew it Aman had wrapped his hands around her waist. He lifted her and spun her around.

"Meethi! Meethi! Meethi! I'm so happy! Meethi! I'm so happy! I love you too sweetheart! I love you too! You don't know how much I've wanted you to say this to me! Ever since you came to me after I broke up with Mukta I realized what you mean to me! I've been thinking of you every moment of my life after that instance! And today you have given me all the happiness you possibly could! Thank you so much Meethi! I love you too!" Aman exclaimed full of bubbliness.

Meethi and Aman smiled like anything. They felt so great about finally confessing their love for each other. It was the best feeling either of them had ever gone through! The feeling of love! The rain poured down over Aman and Meethi as if the Gods above were showering their blessings upon them.  And from that moment on it was certain, that this Jodi had been made by God above.

Hope you enjoyed the OS guys! Please do leave your feedback behind!

Edited by Preeti_Shadia - 11 years ago

oldveechafan thumbnail
yr whats ths os cnt understandπŸ˜•
tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
jo bhi hai its too much exciting
raju_sky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
preethi its awesome os yar, and pls continue it, and hope uttaran director this story to ameeth love confession, and i dont know till how many months we have to wait for ameeth love scenes, but here u made my day, thank u so much
-bonbon- thumbnail
An OS stand for One Shot. It is an imaginative piece of work written based on the character's of a particular show or story. It will not necessarily happen in real but it is what some one wants to happen in future. Simply their imagination. 
-bonbon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shristeemathur

jo bhi hai its too much exciting

Thanks! x
-bonbon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: raju_sky

preethi its awesome os yar, and pls continue it, and hope uttaran director this story to ameeth love confession, and i dont know till how many months we have to wait for ameeth love scenes, but here u made my day, thank u so much

Aww thank you so much πŸ€— I'm so happy you liked it! πŸ˜Š Hmmm πŸ€” Should I stop here or continue? Awww! I made your day! That brings a huge smile on my face πŸ˜ƒ Not thanks to me, thanks to you! πŸ˜›
raju_sky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Preeti_Shadia

Aww thank you so much πŸ€— I'm so happy you liked it! πŸ˜Š Hmmm πŸ€” Should I stop here or continue? Awww! I made your day! That brings a huge smile on my face πŸ˜ƒ Not thanks to me, thanks to you! πŸ˜›

its my pleasure preethi, whe  u wrote this ameethi OS, its really interesting to read, and in serial we not seeing such a beautiful moment of ameeth, bec of ur OS its fulfilling...
Am008 thumbnail
Thank u so much preethi.your imagination script is awesome.plz post more yaar.hope it will happen in future.
-bonbon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Am008

Thank u so much preethi.your imagination script is awesome.plz post more yaar.hope it will happen in future.

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback! Are you a fan of Ameeth? You should come on the AT! We can talk there πŸ˜Š