Abhishek and Sargun to play lead role in 'B&B

Posted: 11 years ago

The fans of Abhishek Malik will again see him on television in an upcoming show on Sony Entertainment television 'Beauty and the Beast' being produced by Shashi and Sumeet Mittal Productions.

Earlier the reports were that Neil Bhatt was roped in for the lead role but now the sources has informed that the production house has confirmed Abhishek Malik as a lead actor in the show.

Abhishek was last seen in popular show on Colors television 'Chhal Sheh Aur Maat' where he was playing the role of Rishi, but later on he opted to move from the show.
Sargun Mehta will be seen playing the lead role along with Abhishek Malik in the show 'Beauty and the Beast'.

Keep reading on FilmiTown to get update on the show!Abhishek MalikSargun Mehta

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for sharing😊

I don't want her to pair with the actor of chal😡.

For Sargun😊 All the best for your new show

Originally posted by: savephulwa-NimR

Thx for sharing😊

I don't want her to pair with the actor of chal😡.

For Sargun😊 All the best for your new show

Well Hun TBH- with u Sargun n Ajay can't come together in every show n we all know that ðŸ˜Š n i personally like Sargun n Abhishek together they look pretty cute together ðŸ˜Š I'm sure they will rock together in B&B
ReneeLalitFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This is great news i can't wait for her show too start😃
HunarAbi4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
When is my princess show airing ??😊

Originally posted by: HunarAbi4ever

When is my princess show airing ??😊

nxt month hopefully😊
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
TFS!! tho i knew abt it!! but wish Sargun won't do it as PH is not v.good in producing gud shows tho they may b hit but contentwise only PV is gud &their oder shows r av. shows!!
i know sargun & ajay has awesum chemistry & that won't b seen wid abhishek but i think they won't luk bad. may b they won't've that level of chemistry as shared by JayGun but they may luk gud!!😊
ReneeLalitFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tiny15

TFS!! tho i knew abt it!! but wish Sargun won't do it as PH is not v.good in producing gud shows tho they may b hit but contentwise only PV is gud &their oder shows r av. shows!!

i know sargun & ajay has awesum chemistry & that won't b seen wid abhishek but i think they won't luk bad. may b they won't've that level of chemistry as shared by JayGun but they may luk gud!!😊

I'm sure the show will rock n so will the leads😊
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
tho show may b a hit but PH is not gud in producing gud shows. so wat matter is content of the show & not that show rocks despite being a crap. see DABH is a hit but content wise a crap show!!!😊and phulwa mite not've gud TRPs but gud in content & story & thatswhy it got appreciation from the media & critics also alongwid MB & gulal while none of this PH's show except PV is gud in content & havn't got appreciation from media or critics!! 
and they may luk gud but not awesum like JayGun.😊
sexiigirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is really exciting I can't wait too c Sargun back on-screen😊