Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chiragdgr8 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
lagta hai jb sb updates padhna band krenge tb ap likhna start kroge...
Swayamonly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Arshak update yaar... What r u waiting for???:0:0
shaani2209 thumbnail
when in the world are you planning to update????? update NOW😡
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
UPDATE???? UPDATE????
Swayamd3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
OK GUYS!!
fineee...
im updating it today!
PAKKA PROMISE!
but after i finish Writing it!
i need 30 MINS!
plss..??
swayamsharon thumbnail
arey update doe!! wait ker rahi hu!!!
Swayamd3 thumbnail
SORRY FOR THE SMALL AND LATE UPDATE!!

CHAPTER 29

sh :- "I felt it small.."
sw :- "Maybe fr u.. but not me.." (smiles)
sharon was melted and smiles back..
swayam and sharon demanded some rest but.. sharon wanted to be with him from a LONG time, but ended up goofing into several problems instead of being with him, swayam on the other side was lost in his bad thoughts of thinking that he has no one with him, He is all alone, And even though he has a problem will any1 be there for him to cry? Will any1 even demand to say a Goodbye in his last breathes? Will anybody risk der lyf's for him? ' He wonders.. but He was so blind dat the answer to all his abnormal questions were right next to him.. sharon was still admiring him on the way he was thinking, but sharon wasn't sure of what swayam was thinking but she wished she knew. Swayam was still lost in his thoughts, Suddenly rey entered the scene crashing open with a loud squeak of noise by the door, which snapped swayam's mind onto it and includes sharon, rey walked right up to them and was panicking on ways to ask apologies, swayam was relieved for a while when he recognized rey was also caring a bit for him now! Der was a Sudden silence and swayam and rey locked der eyes to each other, sharon was sighing and looking down.. as she felt as if she really is a weakling, Rey broke d ice!
re :- "Swayam' tum teek ho?" (worried and was sweating.. he nearly stammered his words)
sw :- "Kya mein teek hoon?"
rey understood what he was trying to mean!
re:- " Sharon.. im really sorry on what I did on the other day! I didn't'..mujhe Sach mein nahi pata ta ki swayam' iss haalat mein hain! But I promise.. I will take care of him frm nw on.."
Sh (smiles) :- "Rey its okay vese.. ab sirf ye matter karti hain ke swayam is alive"
swayam cuts in Immediately
sw :- "and its all becz of u.. dat im breathing ryt nw" (smiles)
sharon stares at him in shock.. swayam just stays der smiling.. rey on the other side was confused! Suddenly a Knock came on the door, rey went and opened a bit of it.. it was kriya! Kriya NOW was panicking and worried about dem' and wanted rey's help on making them together! Somehow! Well rey has a crush on kriya (OBVIOUSLY)
re :- "Yes kriya?"
kr :- "Rey muje aap se kuch baat karni hain"
re :- " Mujse? Haan bolo?"
kr :- "Nahin yahan nahi.. akele mein.."
rey all shell shocked! Followed wid her getting out of the room to a nearby storeroom and kriya with full intense spoke with rey as if she was REALLY REALLY SERIOUS!
kr :- "Rey.. listen mujhe ye kehni hain.. ki"
re :- "Haaan.."(listening carefully)
kr :- "Rey shayad ye aapke dost ke liye chote baat hain.. aur shayad aap ye granted bhi le.. but ye meri dost ke liye ye sab choti choti baatein nahi hain.."
re :- "Wat? Kya? Mujhe kuch samaj mein nahi aaa raha hain..! ye kya mera dost tumhari dost? I don't understand"
kr :- "Rey'  sharon.."
re :- "Haan sharon kya?"
kr :- "Rey'. Sharon swayam ko"
re :- "Sharon swayam ko kya? Kya hua?" (asking even more eagerly)
kr (murmuring and stammers to find words but shuts her eyes and crosses her fingers for the best and spoke out the truth)
kr :- "Rey''.. Sharon swayam ko pyaar karti hain"
re :-  (Shell shocked) :- "WHAT!?!"
kr :- "Rey.. sharon ki tarah ek ladki swayam ke liye kabhi miloonga nahin.. aur sharon is sum1 who can fulfill swayam's smile and life! She is someone who can melt and Handle and be with swayam in every bad/good situations'"
rey realizes dat.. by whatever happened in these two days.. sharon saving swayam.. donating her blood for him.. And anesha? She just cums as a VISIT and goes as if she never knew swayam.. rey realizes dis and agrees by nodding still realizing.. rey even realize der patch up by their dance! And rey confirmed dat sharon is the only one who can light up swayam's Life! And he understood sharon's character as in she is really calm and steady and can handle everything..
re :- "I think you are right! Sharon is some1 worth for Swayam.."
kriya drops her mouth open wide.. while rey was staring somewhere for a VERY long tym in order to think about how swaRon wud get together and he just took a glimpse onto kriya's face and realized dat her mouth was dropped open.. He strains his eyes and proves as if he is trying to be cool..
re :- "WHAT!"
kr :- "Cant believe ki aapne agree ki"
re :- "Challo.. lets go and make plans and ways to make dem together"
kr :- "Chalo"
---Scene Shifts to the ICU room---
sw :- "Sharon?"
sharon all shocked once he took her name.. she felt on cloud 9 and was Smiling way harder and was finding it impossible to control it!
sh :- "Bahoot special lagti hoon jab tum mere naam lete ho"
sw :- *clears his throat* ahem'uh sharon?"
sharon gains her senses!
sh :- "Uh' woh.. mein'. Han? Yu called?" (hiding away her beautiful smile)
sw ;- "Sharon.. kya mein ek baat puchoon?" (seriousness is defined wen he asked dis)
sh  :- "Haan.."(Soft and low)
sw :- "Sharon.. tumne mujhe kis liye bachaaya?"
sh :- "Swayam ye tum kya pooch raha ho?" (Disgusted feeling when he asks dis)
sw :- "Nahin.. after I talking lyk dat in the rehearsal hall.. u didn't even have muj pain and stress upon me.. dat u saved me'. Wen I was in the very bad stage to die!"
sh :- "Woh'"
sw :- "Hmm..?"
sh :- "Swayam.. mein tumhe *DAZZLER ' SWAYAM SHIKAWAT* ki tarah nahi leti hoon.. I take u as a FRIEND! A Very good friend!"
sw :- "really?"
sh :-  " Yes.."
swayam smiled at her and sharon smiled at him too.. and der the door OPENED up wid a THUD by every1 rushing and hugging swayam and sharon.. feeling really worried (ONLY THE FAMILY NOT THE GANG AS KRIYA AND REY WENT TO THEM AND TOLD DEM DAT KRIYA AND REY NEED TO TALK TO DEM NOW PERSONALLY)
---IN THE DISCUSSION---
kr :- "Guys.. I need to tell uall sumtin very important!"
re :-" Yea guys.. sumtin really very imp."
all :- (Confused expressions) :- "Kya hain?"
kr :- "Guys sharon swayam ko pyaar karti hain.. and we need ur help in sumhw making dem together! Pls.. and make swayam understand her feelings kisi bi tarah!"
Simmi :- "Haan.. yar! Sharon.. really suits him.. der dance were Unpredictable! And uff.. im fed up of following Anesha.. I just came behind her.. cz of swayam.. swayam is good but anesha as his gf? Really she is A nutcrack! And I always wanted to tell sorry to sharon.. about what happened in the corridor dat day when we splattered the Sauce and water all over her.. I really felt sorry for her! I just wished ki mein usse kisi bi tarah help karoon.. and Yea im in.. I will do anything to make my 1st pal (simmi was swayam's first friend in college) happy!"
neha :- "Haan.. tired I am too following anesha! Sharon aur swayam waa.. kitna sundar lagenge but guys! Swayam kya manega?"
re :- "Neha humein usse manana padega! Swayam ko hum ye realize karwayenge ki Sharon is his only support!"
amar :- "Sahi kaha.. muje bi chahiye ki woh ek bane"
kr :- "Guys! To hum sab saat hain?"
every1 agrees..
nil :- "Mein hoon.. but.."
Vicky :- "Mein bhi hoon.. but'"
rinni :- "Me 2' but''"
bharat :- "Mein bhi hoon.. par lekin.."
vishaka :- "Im in.."
neha :- "mein toh already hoon.."
simmi :- "Mein bi!"
rey was confused on why the weaklings were saying "BUT" n decided to ask dem..
re :- "Guys kyun "but..but.." Keh rahe ho.."
Vicky :- "Rey but ek side road block hain yar!"
re :- "wat? Kaunsa sideblock?"
nil :- "Haan rey! A very bad road block alert!"
re :- "But koi muje batayega ki kya road block hain?"
Vicky :- "Rey ek aur ladka hain.. vo sharon ko pehli din se Irritate kar raha hain.. and she feels disturbed all the tym.. hum sharon ko madad karna chahta ta but'. He didn't allow us..  dat WRECKLESS spine!"
nil :- "Cheap stalker!"
rinni :- "Haan.. bloody loser!"
rey :- "Par who hain kaun?"
Vicky :- "SHIVAM"
rey :- "Oh.. toh story esa jaa raha hain.. (spreads a Half smile as if he has a master plan)
re :- "Tum sab tension mat lo! We can HANDLE him along by making swaRon together!"
all :- "But kese?"
re :- "Wait and watch!"
Edited by Swayamd3 - 11 years ago
Swayamd3 thumbnail
Guys, i knw the Response is gona be bad !
but i will Upload anothr one by today! PROMISE!
i swear!
i will.. for now m a bit sleepy!
will be back after my sleep!
i knw dis update aint gona gt muj of cments or likes !
but ONLY FOR NOW!

i will be back wid a FRESH NEW UPDATE! today! :D
swayamsharon thumbnail
hey it was nice!!!! i really loved kriyansh and gang!!! they all will together make swaron wow!!!! 
swayamsharon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swayamd3

Guys, i knw the Response is gona be bad !

but i will Upload anothr one by today! PROMISE!
i swear!
i will.. for now m a bit sleepy!
will be back after my sleep!
i knw dis update aint gona gt muj of cments or likes !
but ONLY FOR NOW!

i will be back wid a FRESH NEW UPDATE! today! :D

hey no, it was nice !!! less swaron does'nt mean update is not nice!!!!