Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sreevask

Why jagya was not informed of bhago's death?
Sumi must hv attended there for final visit & to pay tributes...

it will take time to sumi to come back from US in such a short time and attend funeral...but yeah she should come back to console Anandi at least now ðŸ˜•wonder when the actress will be available missing her Jagaya Singh's  dont consider him a part of family now so they won't inform him ...but he should know about it perhaps other people might tell him ðŸ¤”
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lalsingh cd inform jagat about the demise...
Sugna shyam shd also pay a visit...
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

There is a time,a place and an atmosphere to discuss certain issues. Here nothing was right to talk about a marriage. Why did Dadisa pick up this with Shiv? 

For a moment I thought this whole marriage issue of Anandi is no longer a desire for her,but,an obsession. It was unthinkable that she would mention this at this hour. What is wrong?

Looks like Anandi will light the funeral pyre. One more chapter in her life comes to end. And for Bhago's death I hold Jagya responsible. 

I do not know what future holds for her. She may get married to Shiv or the marriage may get a bit delayed if "feelings first,marriage next" opinion gains an upper hand.  I have a feeling Anandi may nod her head to this idea that she has all the love in the world for Shiv and get married to keep her promise to her mother. Her own wishes taking a back seat.

Shiv's mother's entry will be awaited with great anticipation. my take is she will be good mother,more of a friend, Still I feel things will not be smooth sailing for Anandi. 

mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
 i really don't think anyone is responsible for anyone's miserable state in this serial leaving only Anandi who mostly suffered because of others ..Bhago herself has made wrong decisions in her life , for her daughter ..due to  her old customs and keeping her old traidtions she too is responsible for her daughter's sufferings ...she ruined her own daughter's childhood which i think is the most beautiful and precious time in any person's life .today Anandi is so much against Bal Vivah she mostly refers to her sufferings she got at  her childhood  not adult and don't want any other girl to go through same now whose responsible for that?.Jagaya ..no...Anandi 's parents and Singh family ,Anandi's  parent's could never fill one wish of Anandi... she so wanted to get educated ..but they got her married ..Sandhaya teacher  tried to stop them but they didn't listen they also came to know its against law but they didn't listen ..so  they are very much responsible for their own sufferings and Anandi's too  .and Bhago was guilty and depressed because she couldn't do anything for her daughter and her daughter;s life got ruined 
Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mocking_bird

There is a time,a place and an atmosphere to discuss certain issues. Here nothing was right to talk about a marriage. Why did Dadisa pick up this with Shiv? 

For a moment I thought this whole marriage issue of Anandi is no longer a desire for her,but,an obsession. It was unthinkable that she would mention this at this hour. What is wrong?

Looks like Anandi will light the funeral pyre. One more chapter in her life comes to end. And for Bhago's death I hold Jagya responsible. 

I do not know what future holds for her. She may get married to Shiv or the marriage may get a bit delayed if "feelings first,marriage next" opinion gains an upper hand.  I have a feeling Anandi may nod her head to this idea that she has all the love in the world for Shiv and get married to keep her promise to her mother. Her own wishes taking a back seat.

Shiv's mother's entry will be awaited with great anticipation. my take is she will be good mother,more of a friend, Still I feel things will not be smooth sailing for Anandi. 

I agree with all the points except @red.
smriti81 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update! Sad epi again😭! I don't want to see Anandi unhappy anymore. Please Cvs give the girl a break...enough of this sadism! Bring some happiness and sunshine in her life asap with the help of Shiv. 

And I honestly hope he does not listen to Dadisa this time, but his own better judgement prevails & he has a heart to heart talk with Anandi and frees her from this compulsion. He looked very troubled when dadisa was trying to brush aside the fact that this is blatant coercion of Anandi's wishes. Oh Shiv...you have always come through till now & proved that you are a man of integrity...don't disappoint us this time either.
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Poor Anandi, feel so sad for her. ðŸ˜­ I am liking Shiv's reaction, I hope he gets to talk to Anandi...I don't want them to get married like this! 
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khusi_*

anandi supports her father who is completely broken...!!

hah..guys..just see ds's expression when shiv stepped ahead to give kandha to bhago's body on his own...ds is like she won a battle...

Ya it was mission accomplished for her .. but this was not the time to show or place to show it . Also when she was talking to Shiv not to worry as Bhago's last wish was SA marriage , she had a satisfied look on her face that Bhago had done what she had promised,
I found it very insensitive the way she used Bhago and Anandi even though it was for Anandi's happiness 😡
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinoo

Actually Govind Kaka cud not have done that . Govind kaka is not a member of Khajan Singh's family. He has been their neighbour and friend since A's childhood.

padma_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update...
so shiv comes there lets see how will anandi react after all the death sequence passes...