Aman's wedding(updated check 1 august)

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Arnav: nani i have to go to Aman's wedding

nani are you going alone

Arnav: buaji is sick i can't take Khushi with me

nani : you take Khushi with you i will ask Payal to go there .nk is here plus Akash is coming too

Arnav: smirk.. nani can you call Khushi & as her to get ready , i will just pack my bag 

nani smell something fishy but she didnot say any thing she said ok & she called Khushi

at GH 

Khushi  saw  calling Arnav names " aaj kya karan hain "she saw her  cell RM number ,she held her breath & picked the call 

nani: Khushi betiya aap 10 mins me packing karla Choteey is coming to pick you ...

Edited by naddiya26 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
 this is my  toughest OS , as you guys left so many comments , i was not getting what to do , when i asked you all i was having a plan he made her fool  , aman was not getting married & he took her to dhaba to have lunch , but then i felt it is not good track so i come up with this i hope you guys like it 

Khushi seated in car, "Aman ji is really getting married "

Arnav locked the door & start the car

Khushi turn towards him , look at me for a min

Arnav was wearing his sunglasses

Khushi takeoff your glasses she taken it off 

Arnav what the he smirk

Khushi i am sure ,you must have said i will fire you Aman you have to get married tomorrow as i have to travel with my wife Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Riazada

she sit straight

Khushi placed her hand on his neck to check him" are you fine, you are bit warm"

Arnav hide his smile"i am fine"

Khushi "i know you  suna aap na she shouted in his ear  . kya stop car & say get out"

Arnav: you can do any thing i will not say getout

Khushi turn to his side " if you say get out then"

Arnav: call me what you want to.

Khushi: laad Governor

Arnav look at his cell as it was ringing"Khushi can you hold it for me "

Khushi: i am not your servant

Arnav: please you are my wife 

Khushi picked it up and placed it next to his ear "where is your Bluetooth  ?"

Arnav:yes Aman did my idea worked ?

Khushi look at him

Arnav: oh come on Aman do you love her or not , if you love her then you have to make a stand . your family member will be annoyed at first , but they will understand later,break your wedding

Khushi : in shock look at him" what are you telling him to do?

Arnav : was very busy "Aman listen to me , you are ruining your life and the girl life whom your family had selected . i know i know they will not understand you & everyone will be angry.  but trust me  later they will. Remember i did same  ,i was getting engaged to Lavanya but from inside i was restless, as i knew i love Khushi , i took a step and, as i knew i  cannot live without her . look at me today i am happily married, everything is fair in love and war , if you love her go for it "

Khushi choked & the cell drop from her hand in his lap, she was coughing

Arnav: picked the cell Aman hold down, what happen? he parked the car on the side of high way

Khushi: was not getting she should laugh or Cry at his lecture

Arnav picked up the water bottle" drink " pat her back "what happen"

Khushi: you tell me what happen?what are you preaching him?" she took a sip

Arnav:what

Khushi: "you love to break other marriages , is that your part time job"she drank more water

Arnav: i am just asking him to listen his heart not his mind

Khushi: choke again , this time badly as she was drinking water . all the water spit out of her mouth on his face

Arnav: Khushi  he pat her back .look up raised her chin .,tears were flowing down her eyes plus she was coughing"what happen to you suddenly ?" he was panic . he wipe her face

Khushi took a deep breath and she relaxed her self " i am fine"

Arnav are you sure ? caress her gently

Khushi bola na hain she look at him in anger

Arnav he adjust her seat back wards so she rest

Khushi : i said i am fine

Arnav: you rest  for a while

Khushi you drive she pull back her seat up in sitting position

Arnav oh Aman sorry yes where were we . ya ya  try to talk to your parents , still we can stop the wedding

Khushi snatched the cell " aman ji don't listen to  Mr Arnav Singh Riazada he love to call off weddings we are coming we will talk there" she close the call" you who dont believe in love ,is talking about love "

Arnav: smirk"you did that to me"

Khushi: dont laugh ok Shadi is not a fun , his parents are and the girls parents are ready ,and at last min he say  he cannot marry . like you did to Lavanya ji"

Arnav: as i didnot love her ?

Khushi: ya ya i know you use to love me , at diwal night you told me with your action ,but  she paused

Arnav but kya

Khushi you went and announced your engagement with Lavanya ji

Arnav it was slip of tongue i wanted to take your name .Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada

Khushi yes you wanted to take my name , that is way you shouted at me?

Arnav: Khushi forget about us , listen to me , i know Aman for last 5 to 6 years , he is very energetic guy, for last couple of days i have be noticing he is lost , i don't bother to poke in other matters but  i dont know why some one words strike my mind, aap kya jana kaise ko khushi dana kya hota hai" he look at her

Khushi: yes breaking marriage or stopping  is giving happiness

Arnav: Khushi you are not getting me

Khushi what i am not getting ?Was Aman ji was sleeping like his boss , day before marriage his heart woke up and warn him that he love some one else

Arnav:Khushi he love her from childhood , they always thought to get married , she is studying he didnot wanted to disturb her

Khushi: had a laughter "you men "

Arnav what we did?

Khushi: tomorrow it his wedding and today he is saying he cannot marry her'& he does not want  to bother his lady love

Arnav: he was saying to his parents but they didn't listen

Khushi: Arnav ji dont talk like a small kid ok , i am sure it they are not forcing him,

Arnav they are

Khushi: what

Arnav: his Dadi is sick she want her grand daughter to marry him tomorrow

Khushi what  you will do ?

Arnav i will not do anything my wife  will do, as she has most amazing ideas

Khushi : stop car

Arnav what?

Khushi i said stop the dam car , if you think i will go & stop the wedding then you are wrong

Arnav: ok you want that girl should suffer , Aman will for sure not pay his due rights as he love some one else , look at us  i use to love you but even then because of Shyam i made our life a mess

Khushi: look at him

Arnav: i need your help , you just talk to his Dadi

Khushi: but i am not willing to help you.  do what you want to .she started looking out .

There was a pin drop silence in car. they reached Aman natives

Khushi i want a ticket of bus

Aman bhabi bus will go tomorrow

Arnav picked her bag & his , he open door for her "chalo"

Khushi: you go in i am not coming

Arnav: "you want me to pick you up "

Khushi step down

Aman:sir give me

Arnav i am fine , i love to carry my wife things 

Khushi showed him her eyes 

Aman took them to the bedroom "you freshen up " as he left & Arnav lock the door

Khushi i do want to live with you

Arnav ignore & walk to washroom

Khushi are you listening?

Arnav splash water on his face

Khushi hum

Arnav splash water on her face , it was chilling cold " i hope this will cold down your temper "

Khushi look at her self she was all wet "aaap "

Arnav hold her both arms & pull her from her waist " hain mein"

Khushi leave me

Arnav change nani had kept few clothes for you in my bag wear that ,he left her & walk to bed & fall on bed" wake me when you are ready "

Khushi : look at him his eyes was closed ,she look at fan which was off as there was no electricity.she open the bag & taken out clothes all were saris " we came here to stop  shadi"

Arnav: hmmm he look at her she was waving heavy work saris in front of him"Do what you want to do? "

Khushi look at him he was asleep "yeh kya " she heard knock at the door she look at her self "Laad  Governor" she open

Aman: how is he feeling ?

Khushi look at him in confusing

Aman: he was not feeling well ,he even said he will not be able to make it

Khushi walk in and check his forehead .' oh he has temperature i was right" 

Aman:Arnav ji is like that if he finds his employ is in trouble he cannot resist

Khushi: covered him with blanket

Aman: he is asleep  said in a dejected voice  he walk was about to close the door

Khushi wait she walk to the door" kya kaam tha"

Aman: i wanted he should talk to my parents before any rasam start

Khushi look at him" i will talk to them"

Aman: aap

Khushi : "your boss does not know such things , what all he was tell you he had learn from me."

Aman: smiled  then you come with me

Khushi: if he gets up and don't find me around he will be worried

Aman: dont worry i will check him.

Khushi : i am coming, she closed the door sat beside him" i was right  warm " she kissed his forehead , picked the sari he gifted her on her birthday" nani did not gave me that laad Governor" she walk to changed.  she very quietly walk out of room after changing

Arnav woke up with a jerk ,"Khushi" he look around  he look at the  wash room door "she is in" he noticed her clothes which she was wearing ." she went out all alone,Khushi why you do such things , if they hurt you he jump out of bed & went to freshen up , he look at his face ,his forehead has lipstick marks "hmmm" he smiled wipe it & walk out  , he was searching for her in the havali ...he stopped as he saw her, "stunning" he look at her elegant figure ,the sari was looking  perfect on her .,

Aman Dadi

Khushi: Dadi ji please try to understand me , Aman ji is not wrong,

Dadi: you big town people

Khushi in love big & small town does not  come , look at us me & my husband, he has studied for abroad & i am only 12 pass  but we are happily married , if you are sacred that she is a Dr & she will not respect you , then Dadi you are wrong , it depend on Aman ji  how he tell her to behave with his family, my husband respect my family as i respect his . that is charm of our  relation. she felt him she look around , but Arnav hide behind the curtain.

Aman mom : you are brainwashing my son

Khushi : i am not , i am just tell you how it feel to get engaged to a person you don't love or feel for.

Dadi: but you just said you had love marriage

Khushi: before that i was forcefully engaged to a guy  because my father was sick like you are doing with him, it was his wish .how was those days i can't tell you .  she choked " please don't ruin 3 life"

Arnav: Khushi kuamri Gupta Singh Raizada how we both  in same party  smirk look at her

Dadi: to Aman so you were waiting for them

Aman: Dadi

Dadi: you have to get married 

Khushi look at Aman helplessly" Dadi is it must he get married , you ask your other grandson"

Aman brother look at her " what are you saying?"

Khushi: "Dadi ji he love some one else so why dont you ask him" she pointed at Aman brother"  to get married to your granddaughter"

brother : you have no right to talk like that

Aman: bhai 

Khushi with hand its fine "what face you will show to your daughter ?"

Dadi:" she is right  if he is today saying he don't want to marry her , tomorrow he will leave her here and go back to city what we will do"

Khushi exhale as her this idea works 

Aman brother "but dadi"

Dadi :"tomorrow you are getting married , as what face i will show to my daughter that i left her child with a guy who dont love her and i forced him to marry her"

Aman look out as he saw Arnav 

Brother but how me

Dadi: do you love someone 

brother no 

Daid then you are marrying tomorrow 

Arnav showed him victory  he pointed at Khushi and thumb up 

Aman smiled 

Khushi look back he saw Arnav," Dadi excuse me my husband got up, he is not feeling well i will check him" she walk out 

Aman followed her " sir you were right bhabi ji really taken care of everything"

Arnav: "after all she is Khushi kumari Gupata Singh Raizada, if she can convince me, she can convince any one  on earth"

Khushi was feeling shy as he was in full flirt mood in front of his staff "by the way you go and talk to girl you love , before she get married to anyone else"

Arnav & Aman  together"you  are there to convince them"

Khushi : look at Arnav " when you have temperature why you drive?"she check his forehead 

Arnav Khushi

Khushi was in angry " i know you are laad Governor but  it doesn't mean you dont take care of your self, we could have taken driver with us"she push him as he was trying to hold her arm 

Aman excuse me sir  he laughed and walked away 

Arnav: Khushi you have ruin my image , Aman will say to everyone that ASR get beating from his wife "

Khushi: "because he do such things on which he gets beating " pull him with her "let me check how much temperature you have now  "

Arnav "it is gone as soon as i saw you in this sari " warp his arm around her waist

Khushi: "let me change then" she felt shiver in her spine as he moved his hand on her back

Arnav:"you want me to be sick "

Khushi blushed and hug him "we won "

Arnav together we will always won, kissed her forehead 

Edited by naddiya26 - 11 years ago
ytanuja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
pls do cont dear, nice idea,waiting for it.
bella39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
  Nice concept! Plz continue!
mariam42 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome concept!
Would love to read more so plz continue
And pm me if u do
๐Ÿ˜
naddiya26 thumbnail