International Viewers Plz read n RESPOND ASAP...

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi all International Viewers Plz read n RESPOND...we need to save IPK and voice our opinion...after reading this article im shocked...Our opinions dont matter at all...NOT FAIR...😡

I have emailed at     [email protected]; [email protected]

The email is ready...plz email them and lets see what can we do...We cant just sit and wait for them to chop our serial off...😡
Send this email at least once a day...lets make a difference ðŸ˜ƒ And lets spread the word...

Hi,

I just read you this article given below...and im shocked...

https://www.rangmunch.tv/index.php/writers-gully/spotlight-menu/item/1201-star-viewers-forum%E2%80%93a-fresh-perspective-a-great-initiative 

The international viewership opinions, likes and dislikes are of NO VALUE to you...Although we are paying $50 a month, also we have to put up with all the adds including Raza.com and walmart. And there is no way we can voice our opinion or our viewership to increase the TRPs of our favorite shows. This is nor fair. You should have an international TRP system in place. Or go to this link
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/637 and see our reaction to our favorite serial. 

Its very sad...we the international viewers that love the serial  Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon...cant do a thing to keep it on the top position and increase its TRPS...Do you know how helpless that makes us feel??? Isnt there anything that you guys can do for us????

As I have no voice regarding the TRPs...then whats the use of my paying $50 a month to the dish net work for Star Plus. Rather i get my connection cancelled. :(

Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon Fan.

Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Punkin22 thumbnail
Fantastic idea Fuzzy.  I want to be part of keeping IPKKND on the air.  I am sending my email immediately.  You are correct, it is not fair...
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I agree...we pay and get no respect...star plus shape up or we all will quit our subscription to star plus and request dishnetwork to drop star plus.Edited by lazylad8 - 11 years ago
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree

My parents ain't paying 60 for nuffink

I want one of those meters fit in my house or around somewhere coz here in UK people watch almost Every show so Atleast that way well get some TRPs

Something shud be done bout this
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks dear.I am gonna e mail them right now.Anything for our beloved show. 
That is so unfair.Yeah, we are paying so much of money every month, but can't voice our opinion!
Camryn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I usually watch ipkknd on utube cuz we don't hav any indian channels!!!
highonshows thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Fuzzy bear why not just watch on the internet cupcake...why pay $50 dollars a month ????

I on the other hand watch it on the internet, iphone Starplus.in app...also on the TV dishnetwork and also the repeat telecast...

So i guess they should add my TRP value 4 time the regular viewers TRP...

What say??? 😉
Edited by highonshows - 11 years ago
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I watch Star Plus online at least 5-6 times if not more. Why not make an official channel online where we can pay a certain fee to them directly, skipping the channel war and count the TRP from there? 
an33sha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
we pay 40 UK  Pounds ..i hav read dat article too, so they clearly said it international viewers dsnt count they have no value?? wah wah!! so why are we paying sooo much for the channel star plus? 
Kasu4lyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yah thats totaly unfair if u pay $50 monthly and it doesnt even count towards our beloved shows TRPs so then whats the point why not then watch it on youtube or other websites!