MisscoolEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This time round,probably for the first time, the title of the thread is not for Suraj but for Sandhya.I am again back to being impressed by Sandhya . The girl has a golden heart and it is complimented by her strong intelligent brain.And I am again back to admiring the CV's as well. They are showing us an amazing magical romantic track.This is soo much more real and classy then the stereotypical other love stories.

It is now an established fact that Sandhya loves and cares for her man and wants to see him as a confident and successful person.Every little pain in Suraj is giving her the same pain and every little joy of Suraj is giving her equal amount of joy.She fights everytime with her eyes to hold back the tears and not let them roll down.That would be the last thing Suraj would want to see. Meena had a point today when she talked about "Jetthaniji fighting with everyone and taking Jeethji to the competition".

What is even more heart-warming to see is how she always manages to keep a straight face,hide her own pain and sadness and appear to be all cheerful and think of ways to help Sur overcome his fears and sadness. That is something extremely commendable. The way she has maintained her calm and dignity(loved the way she stopped Bhabo from entering the restaurant saying it's against rules even while she herself suffered looking at Sur being insulted) and she translating each and every word uttered by the judge even when they are against Sur are pretty good too. She is leaving no stone unturned right from pointing out about the rules book to become Suraj's translator to finding a local chef to teach them about the foreign dishes to constantly coming up with ways to make Suraj feel better and confident in himself.(I am soo eager to see the boat scene.Especially since Suraj is at all time low,shattered and sad)

It's going to be a tough journey for Sandy too even though she is not the one participating in the actual competition. It's even more tough with Bhabo venting out her anger at times on Sandhya for bringing Suraj to S'pore.(Which again is pretty natural.A mother forgets the right and wrong when it comes to her child).She has to hold Suraj from falling time and again and lift him up even when she herself is down.And together they will win this!! 

We know that SUraj is gonna be victorious.I would be happy even if he had not.For it's the journey thats making this whole track so special rather than the destination.

I soo very much love this track right now.This serial epitomizes the concept of "Sacha Jeevan Sathi" is such a neat,subtle and poignant manner than ever shown on TV.First through Suraj and now through Sandhya. 

Edited by MisscoolEyes - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

navyaalex8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post naina... I wish I could drum up any enthusiasm but I'm struggling to find anything positive to say today's epi... 

Hmmm... Let me think...

Still thinking...

Still thinking...

Ya! Got one! Singapore looks lovely... And one of the  contestants wore a cute outfit... ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

But seriously, it's getting a bit repetitive now... Suraj being broken, then built up, broken again and built up... Very commendable building up sandy but i hope the story goes faster than this snail's pace

MisscoolEyes thumbnail
haha,Nishaji it is going slow I guess. I have always been a fan of these cook related reality shows,so I am enjoying it.

As far Sur being broken then built-up and then again broken and then again built up and then again..the cycle continuining, I would call it circumstantial.Things happening around him affecting him.Only Sur seems to take things happening to others more to heart than others.Things tend to affect Suraj more deeply than it would affect another average person.It's like trying to stamp to our minds how innocent the character of Suraj is.I wouldn't be bothered as much as Suraj was when seeing a stranger fellow contestant being bashed by the customers.But a person like Suraj might. I have no idea..really๐Ÿ˜†
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
NaiNa bakudi give me infinite hugs...

You've described the meaning of 'Saccha Jeevan Saathi' via SURYA relationship in a divine manner. You've a golden heart n crystal eyesight to figure out spark in the episode.

We all forget to notice the pain of Sandhya because most of time we focus so much on Sooraj's pain. I don't have any words to add after reading your post. I treasure each written line to elaborate Sandhya's pain. She's a really bravo n that's why she inspires majority of women/girls who watch the show.

Jay ho thaari here, there, everywhere, evergreen.

For me to read your post at the beginning of day is really wonderful.

I love you from my core. Hurrr... Furrr... Hurrr... Furrr...
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ah..beautifully written Nainaaa!
Surya r soulmates...how can one not feel other's pain..how can one not be overwhelmed seeing other's happiness...they r true life partners.

I have to admit, after reading ur post, i'm loving this track even more. :-)

Come on Nisha'ji...current track is not that bad..they r trying best to keep the competition close to real ones...these things happen in reality shows..may be we wud hv loved this more if we were not aware of the result. U know its channel's decision to send them to spore coz of show's success..they r doing their job fairly IMO. :-)
MisscoolEyes thumbnail
De diya Infinite hugs Ami bakudi๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Ab mhare ko itna bhi mat chadha,girne se dar lagta hai๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah,Sandy sure is an inspiration.Never thought a lead lady from a TV serial would be able to inspire masses like this.

Aapki day start ho gayi? Glad you enjoyed my post at the beginning of the day then.โญ๏ธLub lub you too mhari processorโญ๏ธ
MisscoolEyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: farhana874

Ah..beautifully written Nainaaa! Thankooo Farhaaa ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Surya r soulmates...how can one not feel other's pain..how can one not be overwhelmed seeing other's happiness...they r true life partners.  Beautifully said. These lines are like a short and sweet summary of my inni badi post๐Ÿ˜ณ

I have to admit, after reading ur post, i'm loving this track even more. :-) yay! the purpose of creating the post fulfilled!!

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awwwiee Lovely topic ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

and totally agree with you they are showing the true meaning of sacha jeevan sathi ๐Ÿ˜ณ and m the track is bit slow but m enjoying it ๐Ÿ˜‰
MisscoolEyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natasha...

awwwiee Lovely topic ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Thankies ๐Ÿค—

and totally agree with you they are showing the true meaning of sacha jeevan sathi ๐Ÿ˜ณ and m the track is bit slow but m enjoying it ๐Ÿ˜‰ Yeah,the track is taking it's own time like a reality show.Even I had not thought WTC would be shown this extensively.As you said,even I am loving it though.Guess the track would be even more less appealing for those who are not fond of reality shows 

Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful post Naina! Thank you for being forum's cheerleader today
 just like Sandy is  being Suraj'sโญ๏ธ

To me personally, Suraj has always been the strong silent type. It is natural to have some nervousness, but making him literally paralyzed with fear is going a bit too far. I liked how Sandy supported him thus far, but at this point, I would have preferred his silent strength and calm handling of difficult  situations come to the forefront and impress the hell out of Sandy and make her heart go all dhak dhak for him ๐Ÿ˜‰  This whole sympathy inducing stuff is not digesting well with me. ๐Ÿ˜•

Even if they are trying to show role reversals of Diyaa and baati, it is not fair to make Suraj so weak when Sandy was shown as having a a lot  of pluck thru all her own trials.

I am hoping against hope that Cvs will redeem themselves as they have done in the past๐Ÿ˜Š