All coming out slowly...Nightmare begins for ASR.

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

HI friends...a good epi...things r moving...Precap looked promising...

Khushi is trying to keep Arnav away from the truth that she has run away from RH...but Arnav is hovering over her... reaches Gh house n Khushi sends him on a wild goose chase...

Khushi is trying to buy time...cause she knows the min he finds out she has left home...he will blackmail her back...n she doesnt want to go back...

Arnav brings the doc home and Khushi makes stories and convinces the doc that buaji is indeed very sick at heart... The doc prescribes vitamins for buaji n tells arnav that Ur wife needs to stay here for few days...Arnav has no problem with that...

Khushi comes with the prescription and Arnav takes it from her hand and she fights for it...cause if he sees it he will know the truth... He plays with her and traps her in his embrace and says u can have it...but u know what I want...ya right Mr. Right...u know everything dont u?? Well cant u see shes not interested...ok she doesnt have control on her heart and he can see shes hyperventilating...she tricks him n snatches the prescription... n says u lost the bet...He replies...yes I did... and then comes close n kisses her on her cheek... Shes shocked n he says I never loose a bet...n why are u hyperventilating??? n leaves...n says call me if u need anything...She replies I wont... Ok kiss n all is fine...but its too late...Wake up Arnav...she has moved on...ur running out of time...or already has...

RH: Blank calls...whos calling??? Well we know whos calling...Shyam...Mami ji trying to be funny tells nani ji is it ur boyfriend hahahah...Then Anjali comes n says I need to go for a walk...N wants to be left alone... Mami ji...im glad ur Mrs.Bond is still working...goes after her after sometimes n sees her talking to someone... She asks who u talking to but Anjali lies... saying im talking on my cell...n the cell rings...shes caught...covers up...but mami ji is too smart to be fooled...

Shyam has no where to go n  who would be a fool to trust him again but u know who...Im sure she has hidden him in RH...but mami ji will find him out soon...

Khushi n mami ji r having tea and buaji tells khuhsi that she has had a strange dream...n tells the story to her...what Khushi had told the doc...lol...khushi chokes on her tea and the phone rings and its the landlord... Arnav has paid the rent...Door bell rings...Khushi ans it...Its Arnav againnn... I have lost count of the times he has visited Gh today...dont u have any work at office??? lol... Arnav is angry n khushi is angry... Arnav comes in n says why u did that??He tells buaji the sad story which khushi had told the doc and shes trying to stop him but no luck...Buaji...does it all rings a bell??? U saw the similar dream... hello???

Khushi doesnt want Buaji to find out anything drags Arnav in her room and fights with him...why he paid the rent...she could have done it on her own...note... Arnav locked the door... Note... this time khushi is moving forward and Arnav is backing up...hmmm...Khushi good job...Khushi tells him that I dont want u to do any favors for me or my family... ASR mode... He grabs her n turns her towards the door n says...ur my wife... and this house means a lot to me... Wah wah wah...These days hes saying a lot my wife my wife...hmm... after 6 months he has accepted her as his wife...

Precap... Nani jiii...reminding our bhool bhulaya that its six months since both the sons were married... Arnav is shocked...fb when he married her..checks the calender...I bet he will run to buajis house now... I dont think hes gonna sleep a wink ... :))) Nightmare begins for ASR...πŸ˜†..im glad...now he knows...what will he do?? Woo her back or will go n stay at buajis house... Lets wait n watch...😳 ...Next week is rakhi...i dont know if the cvs will show that...Anjali will ask him for Shyam...lets see... ciao :))

My Writing Index

Enjoy...Plz like n commet...love to hear ur views ..Silent viewers...do like n comment plz...thanks...Add me as buddy me if you like to get Pm for my further work...

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜ƒ Amazing episode, can barely wait till tomorrow!!!!
πŸ˜ƒ Good post Fazi. I agree, Arnav's redemption starts now...Let's see, will we cry more for Khushi coz she's hurting or for Arnav, coz he's regretting???????

The kiss made my day!!!!!!!!πŸ₯³He came 5 times to get a glimpse of his Khushi...imagine that!!!!

Edited by lazylad8 - 11 years ago
ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Just loved every bits of today's episode !!!!

Loved the kiss scene soo much yaar 
I wozz just like OMG OMG OMG OMG  OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Arnav is awesome today esp at narrating the sad story yaar 
Barun U ROCKZZZ
AS WELL AS Sanaya rockzzz 
Khushi is sooo cute today yaar 
Edited by LaxshaLOVEArshi - 11 years ago
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
so glad he remembers about the six month contract and how your wife managed to escape you so easily
dude you better be ready to woo her back or forget her compeletely
seriously either you forget her or do anything to get her back no half hearted attempta for you anymore got it
cheers for pm see ya tomorrow
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Today's episode was awesome... Loved ASR's flirting & Khushi's quirkiness... But even after so much effort, ASR caught the lie... So here's a song dedicated to him...

Jhooth Bole,
ASR pakde...
Shatir ASR se dariyo...
Maayke se uthake le jayega...
Tum dekhte rahiyo... πŸ˜†

Me to ASR:

Phangirls phaintwa ho jayegi...
Tum patana chalo rakhiyo...
Anji kabab mein haddi ban jayegi...
Usko creepo ko bhej do...
Mami taana agar maaregi...
Usko Vegas parcel kar do...
Aur is time romance karne se pehle...
Lock kharid liyo...
Edited by tia.o - 11 years ago
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Episode was a treat for me still β˜ΊοΈ.ha ha ha.How he came to know the story???I too lost the count.I think he will drive to GH again and will inform Buaji that he will stay there coz Khushi feared darkness or something...Wait and watch

Thanks for PM.Nice post dear
ms_1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
as usual yur analysis is awsome:D
samanoosama thumbnail
I think the track will get  even better now as he will now regret everything... And everyone will know how much character khushi has...uss be ufff tak Nahi Kia itni ziaadtee ke baad ... 
varshamaharaj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!!absolutely needed!!thank u!!lovely episode
-EndlessSmile- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

yeah dat was superb epi..!aww ArHi scene and Khushi's sad story!!haha
and precap!!!awwwhh
lets see...
eagerly waiting for tommorrow's epi!!