Posted: 11 years ago
@pj no prob..take ur time :D

@krisha : parso tak milega update..
abhi tu yeh padh
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3113360
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Reema - Law degree? Dang woman! I am impressed as well as being impressed with our resident teacher PJ and our doctor Po.

Okay so fact is there are so many things wrong with the show. Karan is under utilized. He is a brilliant actor and quite commanding in hi scenes. Why has he become so useless?

Virat is still the most consistent. He is very opinionated and always has sound logical reasoning to back up his opinions. I don't agree with him on RaVan is it? But thing is, he still presents his opinions well which is why the fans agree with him (or maybe they just blindly follow him) unlike Viren who is the supposed lawyer yet cannot back up his opinion properly.

Although Vanshika has every right to be remarried and the way I have seen her throughout the show from the beginning, she does look like she has gone through hard times in life and she never seemed truly happy. Same goes for Swamini. Having said that, I feel that Talwar is just being pushed upon Vanshika out of no where. It's been rushed.
Amii90 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Woohoo 8th AT, congrats Peeps!!!!! Episode had no flow to it; just skipped scenes and that VV scene was just whatever. The only thing I liked in the episode was KT in black and KD in orange sari lol thats all!  This Vanshika Talwar has a potential to become something big if handled with care but i feel the timing is wrong- atleast now amidst cancer crisis! With Virman love story we have already seen cancer treatment taking a back seat and with this new matchmaking scheme, its completely out of context. I would have preferred watching some Virika tension with Manan's involvement in the treatment! Oh well! thats just my opinion!!
HarshadAnupriya thumbnail

Congrats on the new thread 😃
 without jeeman trps ka meater down,down,down 🥳 

Edited by HarshadAnupriya - 11 years ago
poojaroy1985 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Cant believe...ppl are blaming the talwar track for drop in trps...how crazy is that!!
Amii90 thumbnail
Looks like Talwar track is taking a back seat now as pregnancy track will come to the forefront! KD's interview on pregnancy track though shes refusing of such possibility! Love how she says she has Manvi as her baby already and for now shes her priority! but LMAO at the fact "humain time hi kahan mila khush khabri dene ke liye, main Rishikesh main thi mere pati yahan the" KD you are just too good ❤️

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OkRGXzngJ8&feature=share
Edited by Amii90 - 11 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Talwar hasn't disappeared completely and I hope he doesn't. I'm not that interested in his track but it annoys me when people blame his rare appearances as the reason for low trps! Stupid excuses! Amii, I read the SBS/SBB update. I'm HAPPY that Jeevika won't be too happy about the pregnancy due to Manvi. Mujhe aisa lag raha che that we will get our Behnas back very soon!! Loved KD saying for Manvi is Jeevika's baby <3 How sweet.  And Umz lol, zyada kuch impressive nahin. It's like a piece of paper sitting at home now -__-
HarshadAnupriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Talwar hasn't disappeared completely and I hope he doesn't. I'm not that interested in his track but it annoys me when people blame his rare appearances as the reason for low trps! Stupid excuses! Amii, I read the SBS/SBB update. I'm HAPPY that Jeevika won't be too happy about the pregnancy due to Manvi. Mujhe aisa lag raha che that we will get our Behnas back very soon!! Loved KD saying for Manvi is Jeevika's baby <3 How sweet.  And Umz lol, zyada kuch impressive nahin. It's like a piece of paper sitting at home now -__-

Krystle said that mani is jeevika's baby 😃
thats really cute.

kaunse interveiw mein bola ? mereko link chahiye  😳😳 

edit - never mind reemz. link is already posted 😆
thankyou amii 😊

Edited by HarshadAnupriya - 11 years ago
Amii90 thumbnail
@Reemz: Yea Talwar track will be back sometime down the rosd just not now I guess now they want to focus on just the pregnancy track parallel to cancer track so if we go by that, we should have behnas scenes coming up!
-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The Talwar track hasn't even started how can it be blamed for falling ratings. What has been on our screen for the last week?