Few more hours left for the contract to end!!

LeenaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Okie guys .. this is continuation to my prediction that came true πŸ˜ƒ

i dont have much hopes on this one tho!!!πŸ˜†

Dinner time everyone has gathered around ... and thats when either NK/Nani/Anji/aakash brings up the topic that its been 6 months for their marraige and nani says... haan aur chotte aur khushi bitiya ka bhi... ' arnav smiles and then suddenly stops when reality dawns on him abt the 6 months contract marriage'..

the earth beneath him slips ... he realizes she had left for gud and lied abt buas ill health ...recollects y khushi was sad and y she avoided him entering GH...

he tkes his keys and rushes out in asr mode...  OR a devdas anav mode...
there kkg in her white night dress will be standing at the window or the balcony and will be crying holding her mangalsutra... arnav reaches and sees her sobbing... his heart fills up and he grabs her and turns her to him... saying 'jhoot bola tumne mujhse .. mujhse jhoot kaha... how could you khushi... ans me khushi...why dammit(screems)?'

Khushi gathers all possible control and not to break down in front of him... shrugs her shoulder hard and pushes arnav away...

hum aapka kisi bhi sawal ka jawab dena zarorri nahin samajhte... and moves inside to close the door... arnav tries to stop but she is too quick to latch the door... but thanks to the windows of GH πŸ˜† he will follow her from out side thru all the windows,
 'khushi open the door khushi... '...while she is closing all the windows one by one ... 'meri baat suno... tum mere saath aisa nahin kar sakti... suno khushi .. pls listen to me dammit...' 

she closes the hall wala window and is moving towards the room... he runs from outside towards the window of the room... he holds the window panels tight enuf for her not able to close it... 
comes in his asr mode ... and says 'khushi listen to me warna ...' she gets annoyed ... 'warna ? warna kya?' asr says ' well then ... ' he jumps from the window inside the room... khushi is all shocked ... 

kushi say ' aap .. yeh... aap yahan kyun aaye hey? hame aapki koi baat nahin sunni... humne apne hisse ka wada poora kiya hey .. aur iss contract ke khatam hone tak aapka kahan maana ... ab aapka koi haq nahin banta ki aap hume is tarah ... pls aap yahan se chale jaayiye...'

asr listening all the while...
'bol diya?'
khushi looks confused... 
khushi kumari gupta singh raizada ... contract khatam hone mein abhi kuch ghate baaki hey... 
he smirks... 
'toh tab tak tumhe wahin karna padega jo main kahoonga ...'

khushi all shocked... 'kya matlab?'

his smirk continues ... and he walks towards her ... she walks backwards... 
he holds her hand and says...' chlo mere saat...' and tries to walk out with her ...
khshi refuses and says 'chodiye hume ... humne kahan chodiye' ... and pulls her hand from his clutches ... 
'dekho khushi ... seedhe seedhe mere saat chalo bina shor machaye .. warna...buaji...'
'warna... ? humne kaha hum nahin aayenge... aur agar buaji jaag jayegi toh yahi sahi... waise bhi sabko sach patah lagnee he hey ...'
asr is all angry ...
'tum...'
'forgt it'
he puls her 2wards him and carries her on his shoulders and walks out leaving her no choice ... she keeps struggling but in vain...

he walks out of the house and 2wrds the car... 

next scene he is seen driving!!!! with her ...

he takes her to the same mandir and puts sindoor and takes 7 pheras with his own vows ... but this time he tells her how much she means and blah blah blah... 
she is all tearful...

ho gayee remarraige!! πŸ˜†
okie dont ask how etc etc ... even the contract marraige happened without the legal bit shown...

i am saying this only because ASR never goes back on his words and promises...

he had made a promise to himself the other day when khushi was to leave... she screems at him and leaves the room sayin okie she will continue staying untill the contract is over...

in his thots he says' tumhe main kaise jaane deta khushi? aur ab iss contract ke khatam hooney se pehle main tumhe phirse paa loonga'
aagey ... mabbe after 2mrs or fri's episode...

so i had this in mind and predicted this...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LeenaRocks thumbnail
come on ppl!!!  kuch toh comment maaro!!
NotKidding thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
dear u started dat so well...i was enjoying so much...yyy did u end it so soon wid blah blah blah...not fair !!!! πŸ˜† Edited by arnavluv - 11 years ago
askaman thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i hope this happens sooo intriguing soo romantic and totally asr...
Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Remarriage acha laga yaar, reel main Asia huato bhi mere liye bas hai. Aur Kya chahiye. Before their contract marriage they had , bandagement sangeet, mehendi , sirf saat phere bacha hai, who hone ke baad... ahem β˜ΊοΈ Aur Kya bacha hai? πŸ˜‰
fan145 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i dont want such a rushmush remarriage if its thr it shud be proper
priyanka3677 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i wish ur prediction comes true.Typical ASR Style would be throw her over is shoulder and take her to a mandir and marry her again by Force. 

But I doubt that's going to happen. But he will definately want to use blackmail here and the right opportunity has come in his hands today where he has unknowingly paid the rent for Gupta house
LeenaRocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavluv

dear u started dat so well...i was enjoying so much...yyy did u end it so soon wid blah blah blah...not fair !!!! πŸ˜†

sorry dear!! kya karti... my beti was like 'mamma come lets sleep!!!' continuosly as her pappa also was not around yest... so i had to type in things as fast as i could and attend to her..

next time i will write with fultu dialogues... πŸ˜†
LeenaRocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: fan145

i dont want such a rushmush remarriage if its thr it shud be proper

i know ideally i too wud have loved a proper remarraige but ... 
i just don wanna take chances u know... esp with return of creepwa around the corner
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I really don't think they will marry that much soon...
case yaar this is a indien shw ha...
so have to wait for some more and more drama