Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Vanshika- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I dun think dat guy luvs u at ol.. Just ignore him.. I think u r just tym pass 4 him.. So i vl say ki dun trust him .. n njoy ur life.. πŸ˜ƒ
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Facebook friend hun!!

Reading  the wise comments here you definitely must be in two minds.

Well,first sort out what exactly are YOUR feelings for him!

In any case,whether you like it or not just forget him..Move on and Please stay away from him..if you have met him or even if he knows where you stay just try to keep a SAFE distance from the guy..no mercy for the guy who is playing with a girls feelings..

If the guy has left your for another girl than just FORGET it!
He was never yours...I would have suggested this even it were my own sister!

Njoy the Age...ur young...kitne sare ladke miljayengee(Conditions applied hereπŸ˜†) And if you wanna have some kinda break from all this...then jjust join some art classes viz...Dance ,Music,cooking...or join some NGO..even better get a PETπŸ˜›.

Err i have rambled quite long...whatever you do just remember that you dnt heart urself...as for the guy he got his lesson I suppose!

Regards
Sia

Edited by Killer_Shark - 11 years ago
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
its sad but ye ladka aaj tumhare saath kal kisi or ke saath again kisi or ke saath agar koi nahi mili dubara tumhare pass so move it i m sure bah pir tumhari feeling se khelega than again u hurt so stay away from him
Mohabbateinn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
🀣 leave him, u can get someone much better -- a guy who truly deserves u. 

guys like him come and go, and only want a girl to prove something to themselves. sick mentality. 
Edited by -Vanshikaa- - 11 years ago
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Yaar, this may sound harsh, but if he could do such a nasty thing, obviously he didn't respect the relationship he shared with you. What is the guarentee that he will not do such a thing again? If he can do it once, he can do it everytime... and in the end, you will be the one getting hurt... at this point of time, I would like to share a quote with you that I really agree with:

Don't waste your time giving someone a second chance, when there is someone better out there waiting for their first.
mr.superkool thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi.Lover1

I have been lyking a boy from a few months.. he is my friend on fb..!!
he is kinda shy.. bt very good looking.. !! and i knw its not luv.. just an attraction !!
we were fb friends.. nd den slowly i felt even he lyked me back!!...
he proposed me..nd den we were dating for a year...!!
sumthing was totally wrong with me :/
each tym he talks to another girl , i start feeling bad.!! he says he only lyks me, bt he spents
night talking to sum other girl,kinda dirty talks.. taking pictures with her ..etc
.. i felt really strange.. the whole night i dint sleep..
i was sitting nd crying πŸ˜• .. i said him *sorry,i have to leave u* .. he acted very cool..
nd nw i really stopped missing him slowly slowly.. accepting the fact he doesnt lyk me..
nd den suddenly.. he started coming behind me... saying sorry.. it was just a mistake..
i will never leave u again..please say yes.. i said *no*... den he totally left contacts with those
girls..nd he is still behind me with chocolate ..etc.. he says he really changed alot
all his friends says he seems to be sad nd wants be desperately ..!!
bt i really dont want to get back..!!nd also i dont want to hurt him with tht *no*..!!  
wht to do???

simple just ignore him...
u don't need to say anything for this...
u dont need to explain 
he come back of u thats his prob not urs u simply mind ur business and let him go to hell

when u explain things get more worst...keep quite and do ur own work...just ignore
MsCeylon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Don't think too much
just follow your heart :)

If your gut feeling says that you need to avoid him then do it and don't be bothered about what he'll be feeling coz that's not your problem :)

And if you feel you need him and cant do without him only then agree to his charms...

All the best in whatever decision you take πŸ‘πŸΌ
shooooona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
if u think u want him in ur life then give him another chance or just tell him now u both cant be together its all over and he should start a new life and u should also
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Well, I'm not sure what to say really.. If he's a player, then I doubt he'll ever really change. But I also believe in giving second chances to those who really want to change. And it's also true that sometimes you don't really value what you have enough until you lose it. So that might be case with him.

I'd say listen to your heart. If your heart tells you to give him a second chance, then start with being friends. Tell him that that's all you can offer for now and see if he really has changed or not.  If he hasn't changed, he won't be able to hide it from you for long.

And if your heart says no, then tell him so plain and simple.  Just tell him that have gotten over him and have no feelings for him whatsoever now.  End things smoothly but sternly.

-Mahi
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know what others have been telling you, but this is what I think: All the other girls have left him and moved on, so he's coming back to as a back up. I don't think he's really that interested in more that he is interested in filling up the gap of being alone. I've seen this happen to many of my friends. Don't go back to him! He's trying to make you feel sorry for him, and he's trying to play the victim card. Don't let him do that! You did not do anything wrong. He hurt you first, and you moved on like a normal person. I would not talk to him at all. Delete his number, delete him on Facebook, and just ignore him. He's not worth it. If a guy is interested in you, he would only be talking to you from the beginning. You would not be his afterthought.