Posted: 11 years ago
I have been lyking a boy from a few months.. he is my friend on fb..!!
he is kinda shy.. bt very good looking.. !! and i knw its not luv.. just an attraction !!
we were fb friends.. nd den slowly i felt even he lyked me back!!...
he proposed me..nd den we were dating for a year...!!
sumthing was totally wrong with me :/
each tym he talks to another girl , i start feeling bad.!! he says he only lyks me, bt he spents
night talking to sum other girl,kinda dirty talks.. taking pictures with her ..etc
.. i felt really strange.. the whole night i dint sleep..
i was sitting nd crying 😕 .. i said him *sorry,i have to leave u* .. he acted very cool..
nd nw i really stopped missing him slowly slowly.. accepting the fact he doesnt lyk me..
nd den suddenly.. he started coming behind me... saying sorry.. it was just a mistake..
i will never leave u again..please say yes.. i said *no*... den he totally left contacts with those
girls..nd he is still behind me with chocolate ..etc.. he says he really changed alot
all his friends says he seems to be sad nd wants be desperately ..!!
bt i really dont want to get back..!!nd also i dont want to hurt him with tht *no*..!!  
wht to do???
Hmmm thats sad yr
i think he again playing with ya
cuz every guy r same mean 
always hurt girls
i think he will hurt ya again
i know u  feel like what with her
yr i see my cousin in same situation
but its upto u
God bless ya

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

U dont love him rite. Then tel him that he can go to hell. If u love him give him a chance!
if you still feel strongly for him then give him another chance but if u don then its not worth it at all jus move on delete him from list also
Dat guy is simply a jerk nd a big flirt.. i dont thnk he can ever be shy..😆

If he can tell u dat he does'nt like u den y cant u..😕 Be a man..🤣

I'm sure he will hurt u again coz aise log itni aasani say sudharte nahi.. inki fitrat hi aisi hoti hai... so If u dont wanna get back den Simply tell him dat u dont belive him anymore..😳

If he can hurt u den y cant u do da same..???😳
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 years ago
Hmmm that's very sad!
But i think so that that boy is again playing with ur feelings.
U know what i know some girl (Can't tell her name) she has faced similar type of problem but she really loved that guy.She trusted him again but after few months he left her again for some other girl and now he is engaged with some other girl.
So my personal thinking is that don't trust him again.
I wish u all the best!
I wish that God helps u out in this problem!

Edited by pickachu - 11 years ago
Do one thing-

Just "IGNORE"

If you don't do it this time,get ready for bigger heartbreak.
I won't say much, but you know you don't wanna end up crying all night, do you? ❓

See it's simple, I know you must still be having this little soft corner for him no matter how hard you try... N thats gonna stay dt way always.. But doesn't mean you give in to it..

If he really ever liked you, he would never have broken ties with you so easily , and the unexplainable sudden realisation is beyond my understanding 😕

I just wanna say that if you do end up saying yes, be prepared for sobbing all night again.. Don't expect the guy you first knew, cuz times change and so do people.. 😭

If 'how to say no' is the problem , you can just try dodging the question.. And if he does ask you, say that you don't wanna talk bout it.. He will get it.. N if he doesn't then I must say he has no self respect 😕

Hope I helped! 😊

if u don't want to go bk 2 him den don't...i know u find it difficult to say no to him bt think of it this way that if u go bk 2 him nd he does the same thing with u it might be difficult for u 2 get over him a second time...i am not saying ppl don't mk mistakes n der are times wen ppl truly do change n deserve a second chance bt i ve a friend who is in the same situation as u are the the only difference is dat the guy is indifferent towards her and she is madly in love with him ...n now all she does nowdays is cry...i know it's kinda sexist but guys like that don't deserve a second chance ...yet u should give it a thought urself n den decide...

p.s hope dat made sense n all d best 😊