Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: serenagirl1005

thanks so much for the update!!! i have missed the last few episodes so can someone tell me why Neha and Vikram are getting a divorce?

they have not said nething as to why they are getting divorced. im sure we'll find out in the upcoming epis :)
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi lalita ji, seeing you here after a very long time. Thanks a lot for the update. The story is getting more and more exciting with each passing day. :)
saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Lalitadi, nice to see you back. Missed you. Loved the episode. Thanks for the awesome update.

taahir004 thumbnail
Thank you for a detailed Updated
Todays episode has potential for new up comming tracks
Its gonna get very interesting & exciting
LalitaLahiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you all 😛

Just wanted to say, after doing a written update for the first time, realised how much of effort Maria needs to take every Wednesday and Thursday. Maria, this is a special 👏 for you ! And thank god, it was a decent episode; I wonder how you have the tenacity to write when its a bad one?

Realised another thing... after hearing each dialogue twice and then writing it, I understood the nuances of what is happening now, much more than when I just fast forward the scenes (something I've been doing for the past few months). For the first time, I felt that the CVs are trying to make the best out of an already bad situation (pre -leap and the cause of leap). 

About the Vik-neha angle, from their conversation yesterday, I felt Neha would have suspected Vik of some affair even after so much years of marriage and Vikram would have finally lost his cool. And they're just waiting now for Priya to come back and RaYa to sort out this issue in their lives 😉

Hey, missed all of you too much. What to do, got so madly involved in this that couldn't take the crap any more and hence stayed away. Keeping my fingers crossed for no Ram-Ayesha track.If that happens, I'm 🤢

Lalita
rooplata thumbnail
I missed d episod.but by reading ur lovely updates each n every scene is visualized in ma mind..thanx for d update.
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the lovely update lalita...
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update...!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi lalitha ji welcome back thanq for such a detailed update 👏
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Lalithaji for the update. It's good to see you here after a long time.