WU24thJuly12-Promo-[Toasty Karayegi Tej Ki Shaadi]

.PerfectLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
NEW SBS PROMO 24th July 2012

Toasty hugs Tej🤗. In Dadaji's room, Toasty tells Dadaji that before she dies, she will make Tej marry someone else😲Dadaji tells her that this is IMPOSSIBLE😳😳Toasty tells Dadaji that she will make impossible to possibleA girl rings the door bell and Toasty takes her interview.. One says that her boyfriend left her 5 times, second said that she married 2 times and then it goes on&on..🤢 But no one was selected.. Toasty: Oufff😒 Dadaji laughs..

Thank You

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
...I and Rubina supporters will support SBS no matter what. I don't know if smiley will become the lead or whatever but this is injustice to SBS ...we will rebuttal after the next episode to see what Cvs are really leading too. It is wrong that cvs might do injustice to SBS fans and Tej and Tostey fans...we just started watching this show but trust me I will support you guys... 

taahir004 thumbnail
Thanks for the Links
Tej to marry someone else ...
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Today's TOI article..

Its the same as the promo..

@SBSrocks..
Thanks for the WU of the promo dear.. 😊

Kya kar diya CVs..😡😡
U r tryin to break Tej-Tosty..😭
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
what heck is this...

Lets see what happen today, I wasn't able to watch becoz of power off, if any one gives wu, I can read what happened today... we loved to see, rubina as smiley, but not at cost of tejya... we all will support u in this. we can do some thing, if ever we get what they are leading to
punjeeba thumbnail
This is why the in the TRP's SBS is last