24th Jul WU - Indu's harassment begins!

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashmi04 thumbnail

Thanks a ton for update lashy.  Today it was power packed episode. Indu was back in his form . So, forget poori - aloo...😆

First scene was very funny. Indu s body language was so negative when he approached tarachand and Veenaji but was courteous to tarachand and sarcastic to veenji . 🤣

Best scene for me was when veenaji tried to put some sense in sanchi . Hope she listen to her advice.

I am unhappy and at the same time worried with sadanand s entry in the house .Forget the present situation but in future they will not move out of the house.😭

I must appreciate Sadanand Tiwari…. he gives me the creeps!  …

In Precap  Indu wants to prepare chicken in their Kitchen…… BTW he is the same guy who despite being a die-hard non-vegetarian enjoyed the vegetarian food prepared by veenaji few days back.

shamil thumbnail
thanks shraddha
looks like a fun filled epi
but eww..he brought in his sade hue mama & his dramaqueen wife too? 
Lubs. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
INDU back in his DAbAaNg styl with a BANG...is gud😊 ,But i think i always shoot up my xpectations high wrt RJN...phewww 😒INDU...kya kahe thumri baare mei hum...Chocolatey temptation ho thum ( As i told sterday...Baahar se YuMmY,cReEmY, Aur andar se healthy bhi ) 😊😛❤️
Mast jio maathur niwaas mei INDU darling...Kill them with ur AtTiTuDe🤣
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Lashy your efforts r appreciating like always...thanks...but seriously aaj mai written update padhne ki ya like button press krne ki himmat nhi kr pa rhi hun...
Sorry for that but i m highly dissapointed from today's episode.
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lashy dear...thanx for all your effort & time...dear I have one REQUEST...Since u & Namita are the OS writers in this forum can u write a nice, romantic, naughty OS on the current situation where Indu is living in Saanchi's house and he flirts with her to HARRASS her...😉
Rashmi04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chincharmingal

INDU back in his DAbAaNg styl with a BANG...is gud😊 ,But i think i always shoot up my xpectations high wrt RJN...phewww 😒INDU...kya kahe thumri baare mei hum...Chocolatey temptation ho thum ( As i told sterday...Baahar se YuMmY,cReEmY, Aur andar se healthy bhi ) 😊😛❤️
Mast jio maathur niwaas mei INDU darling...Kill them with ur AtTiTuDe🤣

Same to same dear ...
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sonali.singh

Lashy your efforts r appreciating like always...thanks...but seriously aaj mai written update padhne ki ya like button press krne ki himmat nhi kr pa rhi hun...
Sorry for that but i m highly dissapointed from today's episode.

par itni kyun disappoint ho gayee ho... 😕... obviously Indu aur Sanchi ke beech itni jaldi thodi na kuch sulaa hone waali hai... and Indu bringing his jing bang was expected - as his mode of taking revenge... 😕... ye story tho lambi chalne waali hai sonali... itni jaldi himmat kyun haar gayi tum... 
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing update Shraddha! I loved today's episode...harassment has begun full on! I was laughing reading the update. Well, if INSA fall in love, the do need another track to move the soap ahead, hence the Tiwari's entry in Mathur nivas!
I am enjoying the show immensely. Today I particularly enjoyed Veenaji's lecture to Sanchi. What she said is true, Sanchi has changed a lot I think the twist might be Sanchi learning life lesson as well as Indu. CV's bhi nah keep us hanging, specially me, who doesn't possess an ounce of patience 😆
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
wo to mjhe pta tha ki indu akele rhne wala nhi h. But ye jo inhone kaha law ke according sb yaha indu ke guardian bankar reh skte h mjhe wo pasand nhi aaya(serial me fake baaton ki bhi limit hoti h)...aur mjhe yahi aacha nhi laga...but kya kare serial to hote hi aise h
Fiction...mera mood apne aap thik ho jayega