Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
if cvs want then they can lead J G story in an excellent way ..i mean we all are really waiting to see some big tamasha in their lives  and the end of their relation...i bet this track will gain many trps for cvs  πŸ˜†lets have a poll here how many us want to see thisπŸ˜† and this will cover many episodes...similarly J realising his mistakes and repenting for them ..winning his family's trust back ..its great mission for him πŸ˜†i guess again we all here no matter how much angry on him we want him to see his mistakes and realize them ..and i think it will be very good track and cover up many episodes and will take J's character forward in a good way ..something like viewers want to see ..and there won't be any problem in AnSh story too ...so both stories can go forward in smooth and interesting way ..but cvs  are dragging dragging dragging πŸ˜³ J's confused soul and G being a big hypocrate somehow always winning is getting boring now ...i think cvs cannot use their brains two stories at one time πŸ˜•
andv thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinoo

πŸ˜†I'm surprised that gauri bought a watch for him... she is so self-centered that the moment she saw his empty wrist and he told her that he did not have a watch ...she would have gone and bought a nice branded watch for HERSELF ... and told him "tumhare watch waale baat se mujhe yaad aa gaya ki mujhe khud ek watch kharidni thi" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Also, it seems like jagat has more variety in clothes than gauri though she is the one who bought all those outfits with dr. 33... all we see in her wardrobe is that parrot green top with the pink skirt... over and over again... and jagat has such a wide variety in his closet. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Tinoo the watch was bought only because she realized that pakodas or jalebis will not suffice to keep this guy away from taking up the new job. Its needs to be something bigger. She only gives tall talks and means nothing. That's one aspect of her nature that has been consistent.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tinoo

I thought his request for pakodas was the proposal 🀣🀣

You mean to say Jagya and Shiv alike?Happy with pakodas?Or are the pakodas  are a metaphor for some thing else?????
Kurup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Firstly Thnx to the CVs for not letting us down.  The much awaited ANSH scenes were fully on and fully splendid... I fullly enjoyed it with fulll on mastiii...cut the crap of J and G.  So boring yaar...This Jag has no spinal cord in him...Illegal Biwi kaa ghulam bankar bhaita hai, aur credit bhi deta haiii...Ufff...

SHIV...the dreamboy knows to flirt even and the bholapan with which he asked the pakoda hayeee marjaawaaaπŸ˜‰... and how he accepts the credit of the halwa being tasty, the cute gestures that he makes,,,,,,DREAMMMYYY!!!!!!!!!!!⭐️

Anandi was back in foam today, started taking Shiv's words seriously, she was smiling after reading the letter and looking into the mirror...Slowly her feelings for SHIV is back, though not love atleast not dislike...

I would say, today's episode was fullly paisaaa WasooolllπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Chytra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome episode.
I was blushing all the while and my husband has no clue why i am so happy and smiling aboutπŸ˜†
The twist is even Nanima is smiling in a mischievous way.πŸ˜‰
Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for an awesome update of an awesome episode of an awesome show...πŸ˜†
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi12

if cvs want then they can lead J G story in an excellent way ..i mean we all are really waiting to see some big tamasha in their lives  and the end of their relation...i bet this track will gain many trps for cvs  πŸ˜†lets have a poll here how many us want to see thisπŸ˜† and this will cover many episodes...similarly J realising his mistakes and repenting for them ..winning his family's trust back ..its great mission for him πŸ˜†i guess again we all here no matter how much angry on him we want him to see his mistakes and realize them ..and i think it will be very good track and cover up many episodes and will take J's character forward in a good way ..something like viewers want to see ..and there won't be any problem in AnSh story too ...so both stories can go forward in smooth and interesting way ..but cvs  are dragging dragging dragging πŸ˜³ J's confused soul and G being a big hypocrate somehow always winning is getting boring now ...i think cvs cannot use their brains two stories at one time πŸ˜•

Like us the CVs also dont care abt JG any more 😊. They are showing them just for the sake of showing them and  are concentrating on AnSh πŸ˜›
taahir004 thumbnail
Thank you for the Detailed Update
I could just imagine the scenes
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
SR nailed it today ! <3 <3..

OMG he blew me off 😊 Anandi is lucky tht a person like Shiv fell in love with her 😊..

Now waiting for Shivji to feel his luck ! 😎 Anandi madam should fall for him soon πŸ˜ƒ
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mahi12

exactly mahi tension in Jagaya  Gauri 's life leading to their break up ..Jagaya  coming to know about Gauri's sweet secrets ...Jagaya  seeing his  past , seeing his mistakes , realizing them ..realizing what he lost in his life and why he lost it ...repenting for his mistakes truely and winning is family's trust back ..this all is really much awaited track for most viewers ...and interesting and surely will bring cvs good trps and this surely is no one day work but will cover many episodes ...but wonder when cvs will start doing it ...they are dragging it too much like this is their truimph card and keeping us waiting waiting waiting and in suspense will it ever happen ?πŸ˜•...

@bold ...i think they are upto trps greed so they will keep suspense in their show on  ..thats why focusing on one at one time ..now they are fully on AnSh .will gain trps through it ..then perhaps later on JaGo ..but i think they can run both parallel in a very good interesting way and their trps will be sky high ..i hope they run both parallel...at least along AnSh bonding JaGo breaking up should be on πŸ˜† we viewers don't like waiting much 
Edited by sidra08 - 11 years ago