Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: andv

I seriously don't want to dilute this post with the mention of the other two samples.

yes neither meaning nor beauty in their track 🤣🤣
andv thumbnail

Originally posted by: khusi_*

hi ani..😛
what did u think when anandi found the gift!!

Hey Khusi, I thought ki collector sahab ki band bajne wali hein. and the way he worded the letter I was like baci kuchi kasar bhi mit gayi. 😉 . But looks like I am wrong and can't tell you how happy I am to be wrong this time 😆

BTW kahan gayab ho gayee thi kuch din pehele?
Edited by andv - 11 years ago
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidra08

Btw what this Gauri is up to ...she cannot be serious...this must be some planning ðŸ˜³gifted watch to jaggu also sorry and all the lecture she gave all is ours no mine and yours really till yesterday you were having PERSONAL MAILS ðŸ¤ªif you really care for him let him do the job and instead she was happy when he said i won't this job and she was like mission accomplished ...and really Jagaya are you serious about your life or not till yesterday this job meant so much for you now you are not doing it ðŸ˜²you always want to do gulami of Gauricvs are really confusing me with Jagaya's story day by day ...one day they give him some intellect the next day take it away ...its like he is going through intellect crisis in his brain and it keeps on load shedding of intellect in his brain...for some time comes and then again goes then come then goes ...its really getting boring now why don't you redeem him...in which century you will do thatand where is Bade papa?

bold ...intellect crisis🤣🤣load shedding of intellect ðŸ¤£really too good sidra ...right for Jagaya ..😆and so today finally mata Gauri manipulated her devotee Jagat not to do job by gifting watch and few lectures ðŸ¤¢the way she was happy it looks like all was her  drama i guess i was right this MS and job will be lingering till Jagaya actually comes on right path which God knows cvs are planning for next  century viewers they are going at good pace with AnSh story but for JaGo they are really going with turtle speed i mean their MS and Job drama hasn't ended yet so when we will see other tamasha in their lives ..Bade papa kab aao gay😒
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

[

Hey Khusi, I seriosuly thought ki collector sahab ki band bajne wali hein. and the way he worded the letter I was like baci kuchi kasar bhi mit gayi. 😉 . But looks like I am wrong and can't tell you how happy I am to be wrong this time 😆

BTW kahan gayab ho gayee thi kuch din pehele?

main aur gayab...nah nah..i am lost in AT...😆...pages r crossed in a jet speed ki i cant get..what is happening😆

yeah anandi back to her sensible mode😆...i was imagining shiv in hospital😆...but nah he enjoyed a lot..and even impressed anandi...with his look,work and flirts too🤣
andv thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinoo

yes neither meaning nor beauty in their track 🤣🤣

Seriously Tinoo looks like the CVs don't know what to do with these two. They are confused and are confusing us too. There is a saying in my mother tongue if translated in English would mean "its like holing a tiger's tail". The CVs can neither leave these two characters out of the story nor do they know what to do with them. J's confused characteristics and G's hypocritical nature are too much to tolerate any longer. Its high time they do something about it and take their story in either one direction. No point continuing it like this. Its getting pretty stale now.
Edited by andv - 11 years ago
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missesha

Very nice episode.. Shiv is so charming.. Anandi can't resist for long, she will definitely fall for him.

Waise did G really change for good or was this some sort of manipulation to stop J from taking up the job.

When she confessed that she takes things for granted sometimes, I was so surprised, thinking does she mean this for real ya phir ye toofan se pehle ka thehrav hai?

G cannot change for good within one day this was all indeed her drama the way she was happy when Jagaya said he won't do that job means this was her drama .. she doesn't really mean anything ...she cannot have doubts and anger against her in Jagaya ,,sumi have forgot but she is still not over her challenge yet ...
@bold exactly this is anay wale toofan sai pehle ka thehrav...the storm will come when BP will come and so far he vanished after giving few shocks to Gauri ..i was actually enjoying those shocks ...but i surely cannot digest her happy and victorious in her plans every time 
andv thumbnail

Originally posted by: khusi_*

main aur gayab...nah nah..i am lost in AT...😆...pages r crossed in a jet speed ki i cant get..what is happening😆

yeah anandi back to her sensible mode😆...i was imagining shiv in hospital😆...but nah he enjoyed a lot..and even impressed anandi...with his look,work and flirts too🤣

Oh ok. But abhi kuch hopes hein yaar khusi that they will marry only after she also falls in love with him. that makes more sense than that kasam wala track.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
In the pre cap was he proposing to her?
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

[

Oh ok. But abhi kuch hopes hein yaar khusi that they will marry only after she also falls in love with him. that makes more sense than that kasam wala track.

hmm..falling in love wont be easy for anandi before marriage...but i do think the fear...which is the main prob in anandi's mind will be removed soon..all thanks to shivji ka efforts today😆
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: apjk

In the pre cap was he proposing to her?

I thought his request for pakodas was the proposal 🤣🤣