Abhay-Pia OS .:Exposed & Confessed:.

ChelseaForEver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

This OS is based on the 2nd Feb ' 11 episode.. The epi when Abhay saved Pia from the fire in his vampire form.. I believe Pia's reaction didn't go well with most of us.. Am not really too good at writing  but I really wanted to pen down something on that sequence.. Criticism is most welcome

Part - 1

Pia's POV

I didn't want the plan to backfire at me. Someone  locked me and the fire was getting worse. I didn't know what to do. I knew Abhay loved me but he never confessed it. I didn't want to die without hearing those three priceless words from my most prized possession. I didn't want to die without knowing who the real Abhay Raichand  was. I screamed for help, " Koi hai !! Please help me.. ABHAYYY !!!! Abhay where are you.. God what am I supposed to do now am stuck here in this fire " .

Abhay's POV

I tried tracing Pia but to no avail. I could only have a blurred vision of her being in trouble. I had to find her at any cost. I had to save MY Pia! I closed my eyes to concentrate again, hoping to find a clue of where exactly she was but only to open them in disbelief. Pia was at the same place in the woods where I  had lost Maithili. I had to save Pia who was light for my dark existence.  I ran as fast as never before and reached the house which was engulfed in fire. I called  out Pia's name, " Pia, where are u Pia.. Pia don't worry am here ".

Pia's POV

I panicked. I didn't know how to get out of that place. I turned my back and heard Abhay say, "Pia, where are u Pia.. Pia don't worry am here ".  A part of me felt at peace because I knew Abhay would save me from that fire no matter what but.. BUT HOW! Seconds later I saw him entering the place I was stuck in. He got stuck between the wood planks that fell on him. I was scared, more than for myself and my life, I was scared for Abhay. If something happened to him, I'd be the one to be blamed!

Abhay's POV

There I was. Below those planks, witnessing the most horrible view of my vampire life.  200 years back as well I had witnessed that view. The only difference was..

***** Flashback *****

" Abhayendra please save me Abhayendra " .  Maithili cried for my help but I was a mere human.  Too weak to save her from the fire. No matter how much I tried, I couldn't succeed and.. And she.. she died. Right in front of my eyes and I could do nothing for her. NOTHING at all!!

I felt frustrated. Why was I game for fate? I was not a weak human anymore but a strong.. A strong vampire. I would have to transform into my vampire form to save Pia from death but how could I do that?  Pia would loathe me after she sees me in that form.  How will I stand her hatred for me? But I couldn't even let her die. I had already lost Maithili, I couldn't lose Pia. I knew I was dead and my heart didn't beat but I wouldn't be able to even walk as a dead being with the guilt of Pia dying in front of my eyes.  I could take her hatred for me but not the fact that I didn't save her when I could have. I had made my mind. I WILL save her no matter WHAT it costs.

Pia's POV

Abhay stood up. The sight in front of me simply left me flabbergasted. What was I seeing? This couldn't be my Abhay. No! This man looked like Abhay with fluorescent blue eyes and f - fangs. I found it hard to gulp at that moment. I had a lump in my throat and was too shocked to have tears in my eyes. A chill ran through my spine as the world froze for me. All what I could see was Abhay heading towards me with a pair of eyes I wasn't familiar with and.. And fa - fan.. Ihh!! The fire didn't seem to be a problem for him. He walked towards me as if the way was all clear. I wished the fire embraced me. I felt it would be less painful than seeing what I was seeing in reality. Abhay lifted me up in the pair of arms I was familiar with but something didn't feel the same today. We were now out of the burning house. I had seen too much for the evening and my brain was obviously not working but one thing I was sure of - Abhay was NOT a human. I was supposed to shout, scream, run away from him but somewhere my heart knew I'd be safe as long as I was in his arms.  I wanted to hit myself for having such thoughts of being safe in the arms of.. Of an animal?  Abhay was now looking NORMAL..  The f- fangs were now gone and his eye color changed back to his usual one. I jumped out of Abhay's arms and took support of a tree to stand but found it hard. I couldn't run away because I knew I'd stumble. I sat down having the tree as the support for my back and closed my eyes tightly. I was too shocked to say / ask ANYTHING.

Abhay's POV

I was not standing too far away from Pia, yet it felt as if we both were two lost ends of a vast distance.  She didn't dare to open her eyes.  I felt feeble seeing her shiver and cry. She needed someone at that time and I wanted to be the one for her but how could I go near her now? She'd feel disgusted by me and loathe me. I was disgusted by myself at that time, was disgusted by my own existence so I wouldn't blame her for hating me. I have always wanted her to hate me then why was it hurting me this much now? My heart was lifeless yet it pained too much. For the first time in these 200 years of my vampire life I had a tear in my eye.  I was lost in my own thoughts when I heard  Pia trying to say something in a choking voice, rather ask. "Who are you Abhay? ". She emphasised on the first word.

Pia's POV

I was still crying when I somehow managed to ask IT. " WHO are you Abhay? ". I knew the answer by this time but I wanted Abhay  to say it was just a bad nightmare and nothing was true.  Tears were still rolling down my cheeks but  I became alert in order to hear IT from Abhay.  

Scroll down for Part 2

Edited by Pavi.Dravid119 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChelseaForEver thumbnail
Part - 2

Abhay's POV

I was going through a lot of emotions. What was the use of hiding anything now? Too many things happened today and I honestly didn't expect all this to happen even in my wildest of dreams. Maybe that's how life is. One must always expect the unexpected. ' Vampire ' is all what I could say in reply to her.

Pia's POV

' Vampire '. Did I just hear.. Ab - Abhay a V.A.M.P.I.R.E!! I opened my eyes which had fear in them.  I crawled away from him, to the opposite side of the tree I was sitting with. My back was at his side now.  I was nonplussed as i threw my head back and started crying loudly. " Stay away from me,  u r a monster "

Abhay's POV

I started walking towards the fateful burned house after I heard "  Stay away from me, u r a monster  ". It had taken everything away from me. " WHY ", I said  all torn up. I was standing right outside that place.  I didn't have it in me to yell and take the frustration out of me. " Pia this is my truth that U wanted to know. This is the truth of my life, this is my existence. My heart doesn't beat  and I want to get rid of this monstrous life.  Why didn't I die a normal human death? Why was I given this cursed life WHY! Pia was the one who brought colors in this dark existence of mine and now... " I said as I fell on my knees. " Now I don't even have Pia. I want to die ", I said looking at the ground wishing it would rift apart and the earth would swallow me. I knew was a monster but hearing that from Pia made me feel my heart was pierced.

Pia's POV

All the moments I spent with him were in front of my eyes now. I hugged my knees having the thought Abhay being a vampire . It was then that it struck me that I had called him a monster. " Oh  God how could I.. How could I call him a m-monster  ".  It was because of Abhay that I didn't die the first day I came to Dehradun. He had been there for me whenever I was in trouble and I knew that he could never harm me. I didn't feel miserable for calling him that because I was in his debt for saving my life, but because of the fact that I always knew that I was in love with him. I knew that Abhay loved me too even if he never confessed it. No matter how much I denied, I knew that I was hurt after I asked him to stay AWAY from me.

***** Flashback *****

The birthday party, Abhay's room.  ( Pia dressed as Maithili )

" Maithili, I didn't choose all this for myself. I wanted to die in that fire along with u but fate didn't want it. I'd have never chosen this, THIS life for myself Maithili.

Abhay didn't choose this life of a vampire ( I had accepted this word by now ) by himself. What's his fault in all this? I closed my eyes as I once again had my moments with Abhay in front of my eyes.  Scenes changed and I started having Away-Abhay, Abhay-Away, Away-Abhay, Abhay-Away thoughts. They did nothing but tore my heart apart. I knew I had gone too far in love with him, from where I just couldn't come back. I didn't care that his heart didn't beat because I knew his heart was made up of plain gold. And him being a vampire  - I was almost aware of all this, that's y I did those researches, didn't I? It was just that I witnessed it today by my own eyes else I was pretty much sure of how things were, to be precise - Who and what Abhay was. I  had said that I would accept Abhay no matter what kind of an existence he had. My love was strong and it was now time to prove it.  I knew he is the one for me, no matter who he is. I looked around but Abhay was nowhere to be found. I gathered  the courage to stand up and find him.

Abhay's POV

I wanted a black hole to appear and suck me. Everything had finished. I was sure I wouldn't be able to stand disgust for myself in Pia's eyes. " I want to die ", I kept saying till I became vigilant as I felt someone touch my shoulder. " You think I will be able to live if you die Abhay? ". It was the voice which I loved to hear the most. I turned around and saw Pia standing at my back. I let a hurtful smirk as i said in a dull voice, " Dekha Pia, tum yahaan nahi ho phir bhi mujhe dikh rahi ho ". " Main yaheen hoon Abhay ". I was taken aback. " Answer me Abhay, you think I will be able to live if you die?! No Abhay never ". I didn't know how to react to Pia.  I couldn't see hatred for myself in her eyes which made me relieved. " Abhay u r not the one who chose this life for yourself. You r not a monster Abhay, you can never be one. Am sorry for calling you that. I know I hurt you. I have always loved you and I always will Abhay, no matter who you are. It does not matter to me. I'd prefer dying than staying away from u.  I mean it ".  I started feeling I had a life when I realized Pia doesn't hate me.  What more could I ask for?

Pia's POV

Abhay's face flashed into the most natural smile one could ever c after I kept my words in front of him. " I love you  Pia ". Was it really what I just heard? " I love you  Pia, I can't stay away from you. I can no more suppress my feelings which I have for you. Pia you are the light that I have in this cursed life. I love you Pia i love you a lot ". Tears of happiness built up in my eyes. Abhay finally confessed his love for me. " Abhay I have been living just to hear these words from you. I have always wanted u to say this to me and now  am living this moment. It feels like it is a dream".  " Pia I don' ever  want to ever see you in tears. I love you Pia and this is real ". We moved forward as our lips met. I felt ecstatic.

Abhay's POV

I had never seen Pia this happy. Her happiness could be seen through her. " But Pia its very dangerous for you  to know my secret, still be around me and.. love me the way you do. Why do you want to gulp this poison when u know..  " She cut my words as placed her index finger on my lips. " No Abhay, ur secret is my secret too. You can't change my feelings that I have for u Abhay. I know nothing will happen to me as long as you are there for me.  We will fight everything Abhay as long as we are TOGETHER ".  " Pia my heart is full of love for you. I feel alive again ", I said as I wrapped my arms around Pia and we both found solace.  

| I End the OS here |

Huh first of all a big hug to all the writers, now i get it that its not easy to give updates.. U guys rock πŸ‘

Actually, today's the birthday of someone very dear and special to me and am really happy.. So i thought of giving a treat to the forumwaasis this way πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ But i guess  padhne k baad boht sandals milenge mujhe 🀣

Am too tired to re check it πŸ€’
Edited by Pavi.Dravid119 - 11 years ago
ChelseaForEver thumbnail
khaali post πŸ˜†Edited by Pavi.Dravid119 - 11 years ago
Divya6696 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
RES.. quick Pavi..!

~|EDITED|~

YAY..!!!!!! Me First..!!!! I'm sooo happy..!!πŸ˜›

Pavi..

AWESOME..!!! Brilliant Piece of writing..!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Loved it to the core..!!😳
You described the POVs of both Abhay and Piya so well..!!
Yea.. It would have been great if we would've got something like this in the show.. rather than the runaway and the "Aatma Shuddhi Shower"..πŸ˜†πŸ€£

And.. awww... They Confessed..! aww... so sweet..!!😳
Too good yaar Pavi..!! β­οΈ

OK.. now one suggestion.. something that I found out after reading the OS..
You should write more frequently..!! You write so well..!!πŸ˜ƒ

P.S.: I loved the Khaali Post too..!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Bina kuch likhe kitna kuch likh gayi tu uss post mai..!!🀣

For You.. I made it just for fun.. Its not as good as your OS at all.. but still...

Edited by Divya6696 - 11 years ago
Yum_SR thumbnail
res
Edited ..
Loved it.. Describe it very well..espacially abhiya feelings n POV
After a long time i read a os..keep it u..u remind me those days...just loved it n amzing
-..u r a great writerEdited by Aish-Naksh - 11 years ago
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res
Edited
awesome os pavi superbπŸ‘
Edited by -juhi-lily- - 11 years ago
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
its b'ful yaar
i luvd it...
d way piya confessed her luv  after she gt 2 knw abt abhay dat scene ws perfect..flashbck prt ws also niceπŸ‘πŸ‘
keep writingπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by luckdiya - 11 years ago
ilove99 thumbnail
res...but for wotπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

--edited---
OMG just perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!loved the last part esp yaar!was it ur first?😲
awesomeπŸ‘
Edited by ilove99 - 11 years ago
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
SM, awesome awesome awesome πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
this was simply superb pavi πŸ‘
you wrote the entire scene in a beautiful way...
finally abhiya confessed too πŸ˜³
why dnt u write a FF? πŸ˜› 

P.S. i knw whose bday it is πŸ˜‰ 
and and i hate u πŸ˜‘ (find out the reason urself)

Edited by ---Priya--- - 11 years ago
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Edited

I loved it pavi 
It's beautiful  
Thanks fr the pm
Edited by Abhiya_Visu - 11 years ago