Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Part 2 :
i sooo love your ff...its very very interesting
-evan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Shwati,
Nice FF it is I must say! Really like the way the story is moving ahead!
I like Ram's character here... kya super kool hai!
Omg Priya is robotic here; there must be some season behind it right?
Ok enough of my bakwas, Now plz update asap
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Part 3 :

eager for the next part...ram-priya meeting...exciting

-evan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He he he Ram is considering Priya just like other girls! Mr. GOLU u better mend ur ways, else u may get some tight treatment 4m Priya LOL
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Darling Ram and Khadoos Priya. Corner to watch out for. Loving it
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb one, dying to read the meeting part of RaYa, batty, yeh Ram Lorne sweet hain aur Priya thodi so theekhi, Jodi jamke rahegi...waiting anxiously for d next update
shwati. thumbnail
Part-4

Priya's Office:

Priya Mona mehta's ki file dikhao mjhe is deal me koi bhi mistake nahi chaiye single mistake and u will loose ur job is it clear ?

Mona : yes Mam and was thinking heey bhagwan iss chudail se mjhe bacha lena plzzz….

Priya : what the hell is ths   tumne isme ye clause kyn nahi dala ki unka koi bhi emply agle 1 mahine tak resign nahi de sakta ?

Mona : sorry mam but wo unse baat ho gayi thi bas file me add karna b hool gayi .

Priya : get lost frm here aurr isse fir ready karwao aurr ha dhyan rakhna kahi next month se main bhi tumhe salry dena bhool na jau and  agle 1 ghante tak no phone cals aurr kisi ko bhi kisi ko bhi andar mat bhejna is it clear  to you  ??

Mona : yes mam  .

Priya : closed her  eye  today was very big day for her she was going to be boss of the office where her father worked and where Ashwin was working  .

She took out Picture frm her droll picture of beautifull girl who was happy her eyes was having dream   dream of love ,peace and family and a boy who claimed to love her yaa that was pic of Priya and ashwin

Priya remeberd the  day when her life changed the day which told her that there is Nothing called Love

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Flashback

Priya and ashwin were class mate ashwin proposed her and she accepted his proposal because ashwin was the guy who was different from other Boy  .  

Priya and ashwin were supposed to gate engaged  within next two days when ashwin called her and said that his parents want to meet her parents  first priya was surprised that why they want to meet now but she trusted ashwin

Priya and ashwin parents were talking about random things when suddenly ashwin's mother start saying.

Ashwin's Mom : dekhiye bhai sahab waise to hume kuch nahi chaiye lekin aap apne beti k liye hi ek flat to kharid hi sakte hain .

Priya was shocked what the hell was that ashwin was very well aware of her financial conditions when priya tried to speak spme thing ashwin inturpted and said

Ashwin : dekho priya main manta hun pyar jaruri hain lekin sirf pyar se ghar anhi chalta jidagi jine k liye do chigo  ki bahut jarurat hoti hain  paisa and power aurr tumse shadi kark mjhe inme se kuch bhi nahi milega . jabki sruti joki mjhse pyar karti hian aaj usne mjhse bola ki agar main  usse shadi karta hun to mjhe paisa aurr Mehta industries me achi position me job bhi milegi jaga tumhare papa cashier hain to tum hi btao main kya karu …………

Priya  was shocked  what was ths she loved him and wht he did to her ..

Ashwin : priya I knw tum mjhse pyar karti ho to plzz mere liye pray karna ki main aurr sruti khus rhe and if u need any help plzz cntct me  with that ashwin left …

Priya's father got the heart attack

Priya: papa……………….

Priya came out of the thghts when her phn ring nw she has to go in meeting where she will takeover the Mehta industries and her revenge will start with the  ashwin……

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Ram's cabin :

Vikram : Ram tu yaha baith k game khel rha hian pagal hain kya  the pata hain na aaj sham ko teri meeting hain Sharma indstrs k MD k sath.

Ram : chill yar  wo koi Priya nam ki ladki hian aurr tu to janta hi hain ladki chaye koi bhi ho ram kapoor k charm se bach nahi sakti..

Vikram : Beta Ram ye priya Sharma hain ispe tera jadoo nahi chalega wo dfrrnt hain samjha .

Ram : ooh kya dffrnt hain bhai waise bhi ladki business kar rhi hain  pata nahi kitne ka loss hota hoga har shal inko.

Vikram : Ram lagta hian tjhr kuch nahi mallom Sharma industries ne pichle 8 saal me ye sab kuch hasil kya hian infact kuch sectors me to unhone hume bhi beat kia and for your kind information 8 sal se unki MD priya hi hian .

Ram : guru dev mjhe itna gyan dene k liye dhanywas lekin tu itna kaise janta hain uske bare me hot hian kya wo aurr agar hain bhi to tu kyn chance mar rha hain neha ko batau kya????

Vikram : tu pagal hian kya wo neha ki best friend hian aura b main jaa rha hu kal nehaa ka bday bhi hain mjhe uski prepration karniu hian and plzzz tu time se pahuch jana mere bhai warna aaj hi tu samjh jayega  ladki kaise business karti hain..

Ram : abb tu jayega tab na main kuch sochunga ….

Sorry For the errors :)

shwati. thumbnail
thanxx to all for ur lvly cmmnts thank u very very much 
kaparikh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow...4 th update...wow just loving it...plzz continue sooonn...
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey yaar nice ff...poor priya had to go through so much...loving Ram's character...continue soon