A thing called Love Part-4 updated page-3

Posted: 11 years ago
heey Guyzz i m starting new FF hope u all like it 
 Part-1

US 3:55 Am

the pereson wake up and  shut down the alarm which was supposed to ring at 4 :00 Am and headed toward bathroom  to take  bath and to get ready for the  flight to India at 10 :00 am

UK 7:00 Am

Person wake up with the loud noice of the alarm and cursed PA for booking  the flight of early morning and  rubbing eyes when saw the time freaked out since  the person has to catch flight of 10 am  that to for the most beautifull place in the World India.

US 5:00 Am

Priya after finishing her breakfast once again checked her bags passports and feal relaxed since evry thing was on place as she likes .

UK 8:30 Am

Ram : ohh shit aaj to flight miss honi hi hain kya karu nasta karu ya nahi  then he tght flight ka kya hain dusri le lunga brkfast sabse jyada jaruri hain aurr pure 1 ghante packing kark main thak  bhi gaya hu so he ordedrd for his breakfast 3 aloo paratha's , lassi ,a nd some american dish.

US 6:00 am

Priya reached the air airport and was moving towards the VIP counters when One man suddenly collided to Priya and he reccived a tight Slap befor he could  say any thing the Priya sharma took the Charge

Priya : What the hell samjhte kya ho tum apne aap ko tum jaise admiyo ko main acche janti hu batamiz   and don't even dare to give excuse  warna ek thappad aurr marungi . with that priya left for the security chcek man was standing their shocked what he tght and what he got his friend standing  to some distance were laghng hard on him .

Flashback :

Three man were standing when they saw Priya and then one of them said look at her she Is Priya sharma

Second Friend : Who ??

First Person : wo jo formal  bussiness suit me hian wo

Third person : Oohh you mean The Priya sharma abhi dekh kaise  usse apmne piche ghumata hu .

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

UK :8 :20

Ram came back running to his Room  ohh shit aaj to main marta apne passport yahi bhool k jaa rha tha when his eyes fall on mirror wearing a cool jeans and hoody he was lkng dam handsm and cool

Ram to himself Ohh god itna smart kyn bnaya mjhe abb pata nahi aaj airhostess ka kya hoga then  suudenly it strikes to him ohh shit agar yahi khada rahunga to airhostess to chod flight bhhi nahi dekh payega bhag ram bhag .

Edited by shwati. - 11 years ago
Hey nice start...so Ram is clumbsy kind of a guy...nice please do continue.
That was a nice start...Plzz continue...
bhag bhag aur next part jaldi leke aa.. Superb beginning.. Waiting for next part..
heyy thanxx to all for liking My FF
Part-2

UK Hithro Airport

Ram was moving towards security check bussy in drinking his coffe when he collided with a girl

Ram : sorry Really sorry .

Girl : itz ok  handsome .

Ram : woo heyy sweety take care  aurr jara dekh k chalo sare ladke mere jaise  nahi hote u knw…… and give him his cuty smile .

US flight :

Priya called the air hostess and give her instruction .

Priya : one black Coffe and water of bottle for me and plzz after this don't dstrb me for any thing nor for food  too and plz gv me some business mazines as well.

UK flight :

Ram to air hostage : heyy dear mjhe  abhi coffe and sandwich and plzz mjhe  sare meals chiaye  don't ask ki ye chaiye sir hya nahi I need every thng .

India : Mumbai

Priya came out of the airport and was waiting for her Driver when her driver came scared.

Priya : what the hell aap pure 10 min late ho  kaha the aap don't u knw mere 10 min kitne important hain . Main 10 din k liye business k kam se bahar kya gayi sare kam chor ho jaate hain yaha .

Driver : sorry mam  wo…. When Priya cut him off in middle .

Priya : mjhe apne faltu excuse dene ki koi jarurat nahi ki ma gadi kahrab ho gayi thi  aurr abb gadi nikalo. Aurr sidha offc leke chalo warna tum fir puchoge ki mam offc jana hain ya ghar  do it fast .

Here Ram to came out of air port and and find his driver

Ram : heyy choti kaisa hian chal back seat pe baith main drive karunga car.

Chotu :  sir main   drive  karta hu na aap kyn  aap thanke honge.

Ram : ohh chal jaa piche baith aurr wo jo chota bag hain na use open  kart ere liye kuch hain usme .

Chotu : opend  the bag and got the shocj yes his ram bhaia has baught  an awsm  I player for him .

Ram : ohh hero isse kaka ko mat dikhana warna mjhe hi bolenge  ki ram  beta aap hi isse bigad rhe ho.

Priya : reached her offc and moved straight to her cabin since it was late night their were very few staff member working their .

Priya's cabin :

Priya checked  all the details tomorrow she was going to over take an firm where her father worked as a cashier forhis whole life and yaa their she wil also gate to meet Mr. ashwin the person who claimed to love her .

Priya thght to her self Dad it wil be gft  for u dad aap jaha bhi ho hope u wil be prod on me

Pria came oue of office and called her driver

Priya : chalo  abb ghar chalo .

Driver : yes mam .

Priya reached her home and befor going In side see  remembers sm thing .

Priya :  tumm late kyun aaye thei ? airport??

Driver: wo mam wo ….

Priya : ye woo woo kya kar rhe ho ?? saaf saf btao hua kya ?

Driver : mam meri beti hospital me hain to main usske hi pass tha .

Priya : ohh I m realy sorry  and open her bag and give him some and  also told him to give all  bills to her so that her cmpny wil pay for the treatment .

Driver : thanks madam

Priya : aurr haan kal se aap tab tak  chute pe hain jab tak ki apki beti ghar nhi aa jati .  with this she went directly to her mention.

Driver thght to him self yes she was her boss strickt and hard but from outside she was hvng Heart of gold which very few ppl knws  only those who are close to her . he gave him blessing in his heart.

Ram to chotu chall yar  kuch khate hain  fir ghar chalet hain ghar me to 1 gahnte  tak kuch ,milega nahi .

Chotu : ram bhai aap bhi naa..

Ram oh hero chal lecture mat de kuch khate hain aurr chalet hain warna meri maa meri jaan le legi .

Heyy guyzz hope u all r enjyng It 
Part-3

Kapoor Mention :

Amarnath kapoor : Ram tu aa gaya teri flight kaisi thi and wo deal jiske liye tu yaha se gaya tha bhagte daudte ??

Ram : Dad flight achi thi aurr deal to honi hi thi na  Akhir ram kapoor khud gaya tha deal final karne .

AK: Hmm ye to hian my son is genius thoda sa careless hian but chalta hian ;)

Ram : Dad Mom kaha hain mjhse naraj hain kya ??

AK : hmm ye to the wo hi bta sakti hian apne room me hian jaa jakse use mil le .

Sharma mention:

Priya enters in the hall go to her father's  photo frame and changes the old garland and headed towards her room.

It was small room mostly contains all the old things and her business related things  no one belive that  it is room of Priya Sharma  owner of the Sharma industries but what to do this were the things which relates Priya to her past which contains lots of memories some good and some bad .

Priya changed in her night dress and drop herself on the bed with the hope that art least today she will get some sleep but as usal  sleep was far away from her and she was in her memory lane reliving the days when she was innocent girl an ordinary girl who was not hvng all the luxuries of life but was too happy .

KM:

Ram enters to the her mom's room  touch her feet and start speaking aree maa mjhse naraj ho kya abb aisa bhi kya gussa hmm aurr mjhe miss kiya na maine to tumhe bahut miss kia maa janti ho na jab tak din bhar ki sari bate tjhse naa  kar lu meraa din pura nahi hota tumhi to ho meri jane tammana. When his dadi enterd seeing his grandson talking to his mom who was paralyze frm, last 4 years and has not even blinked her eyes but it was ram's daily routine to talk to her mother .

Dadi : ohh golu to aa gaya kaisa hian aurr kitna patla ho gaya hain tu .

Ram : Pairi pona dadi aurr main patla kya dadi kabhi to maza k mat kiya karo agar main patla ho gaya hu to aap aurr jawan ho gayi ho .

Dadi : abb tu mjhse javan ladayega chal jaa naha k aa fir tjhe khana khilatu hu allo k parathe bnaye hain  tere liye .

Ram : Aloo k parathe  I love u dadi.

Next morning :

Sharma office :

Mona : shit yar bitch is here kal raat me hi aa gayi aurr sidha offc aurr mjhse kehti hi ki meri kal ki dono meeting final kar di aurr agar nahi ki to apna resignation jarur type kar lena .

Aparna : chod yarr kyn uske chakkar me apna dimag kharb karti hian chal chai pite hain abhi use aane me 10 min hian When they were heading towards canteen they saw priya coming

Priya : Mona dono files ready hain .

Mona : yes mam .

Priya:  1cup Coffe  aurr dono file leke Mere cabin me aao I wann a check them .

Mona : yes mam

Aparna : All the best mona aaj to ye khadus aurr bhi kharab mood me lag rhi hain .

Mona : yar abb karele se kya puchna ki wo kitna kadwa hian chal main jati hu heey god meri job secure kar den abas .

Kapoor Industries :

Ram : Heey jeeny kaisi ho aurr aaj k liye kaun kaun si boring meetings hain ye btao .

Jeeny : I m good sir aurr aaj apki sirf ek meeting hian  Sharma industries k MD k sath  Din me 2 baje

Ram : ohh  kaun hian unka MD .

Jenny : Sir Priya Sharma .

Ram : thght to himself  larki ohh grtt abb to bina kisi mehanat k hi deal final grtt . Ok jeeny vikram aye to usse mere pass bhej dena .

Jenny Ok sir.

Thats nice...Plzz continue...
Part 1 :
super start...just loved it...nice n dramatic...