Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: suk4

It may be the start of yours, mine started ages ago, you wouldn't believe some of the things we got up to๐Ÿ˜ณ
one day i'll tell you the story of when he gave me a medical check-up - very thoroughly.

๐Ÿ˜† Too much ๐Ÿ˜†
Bt do tell me also ๐Ÿ˜ณ Waiting for that one day ๐Ÿ˜‰
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: suk4

It may be the start of yours, mine started ages ago, you wouldn't believe some of the things we got up to๐Ÿ˜ณ 
one day i'll tell you the story of when he gave me a medical check-up - very thoroughly.

Come on U should have told me everything in detail๐Ÿ˜ก
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyarapiyari

Congratz Dii on 2nd thread awsome ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿค— brilliant creation babs Dii ๐Ÿ˜
Now update tooo hallirious bt very much loving โค๏ธ so we all know who failed poor MO,s plan   ๐Ÿคฃ Ahnaf and arhaan too much yr ๐Ÿ˜†
I,m happy that pooja knows that suki dii really love arhaan and now no more jealousy frm her side bt if u thinking of SuHaan love story also so carry on becoz now suki dii tooo have realise the depth of Arja,s love so she herself will not cme btw them ๐Ÿ˜‰
Arja rockxxx ๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿค—

THankoo muski๐Ÿค—@bold-U think it๐Ÿ˜ฒ?I must say still u r unaware of suki's character๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
DareDevil_VickY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow new thread Congrats doc for it๐Ÿ‘ N glad that urs ff got lots of success hope it get many more too๐Ÿ˜ƒ
well suki is soo unpredictable girl๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† MO mia tumhari her ek pilan flop hui gawa yaar ab kaa karbo tum๐Ÿ˜†
Arjaforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful update n waoo lovely dialogues by Suki...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผLoved it...

simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
gr8 update..Suk is so clever..she manuplate Poo. with her so called drama...
now she told them that some angel told about their plan...she cleverly create a misunderstanding in btwn..everyone doubt on each others..๐Ÿ˜ก..

piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Snigdhakhanam

THankoo muski๐Ÿค—@bold-U think it๐Ÿ˜ฒ?I must say still u r unaware of suki's character๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

No I,m aware of her character now if she really love and knows wht,s the pain and depth of love then she surely will not cme ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜‰
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail

Originally posted by: vikram0669

wow new thread Congrats doc for it๐Ÿ‘ N glad that urs ff got lots of success hope it get many more too๐Ÿ˜ƒ
well suki is soo unpredictable girl๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† MO mia tumhari her ek pilan flop hui gawa yaar ab kaa karbo tum๐Ÿ˜†

Welcome back๐Ÿ˜›&Thankoo๐Ÿ˜ณ
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyarapiyari

No I,m aware of her character now if she really love and knows wht,s the pain and depth of love then she surely will not cme ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜‰

Arey wah Muski to bohot jada mature hui gawa๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Snigdhu...em really busy now...getting ready fr da airport...i vl settlewid a short comment...em sorry...

Fantabulos...lallantaaapupdate...update asap snigdhuu...n yea keep pming me so dat i can read den whenevr i can...love uuu,...gonna miss ur ff n u sooo much