Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Neha

What a fantastic writeup on the episode!! If our  Cv's would have been in Hogwarts , I think even harry potter might have quit fiction.

Loved your episode view and perfect portrayal of the characters. Hit the nail dear!!πŸ‘

Keep them coming!!

pasumarthisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wow. Hilarious. Makes a great reading. Keep them coming. She is never in the store. People have been asking that she didn't remember Ram. I for once haven't seen her at the counter selling something. Kady was refering to Priya as aunty when chatting with Rahul and now calls her by name as Pooja - all of a sudden. This hotel should surely be magical - like the Maya Sabha of Mahabharata maybe. Persons coming in and out of the same room can take different elevators at will. Feels good to find something to laugh at admist all this mess. 

You see , the repelling charm was always there and at will turns into attractive charm. Sorry not at will but when CVs decide to.

Awesome post.
suhanee_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

too funny year..lolll
Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow, Neha what a wonderful take for Y'day epi. really a great imagination of connecting with muggle reppeling charm. πŸ˜‰

Your take was more intresting than what we are being dished up nowadays. Goodone keep it up. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ha ha ha.. U r so right.. Last lines are muahh.
Annthew thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
One word 2 describe ur post----HILARIOUS!!!!  Thanks,I am still laughing. Ur description  of Rajat was tooo good.Change of name seems 2 b a last minute decision,may be the cvs  r still raking their brains[??] 4 a suitable story line.Please cvs do something before v die- hard fans of Balh pull out all our hair in desperation seeing all this.
karamsekhon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PKBAAA

One word 2 describe ur post----HILARIOUS!!!!  Thanks,I am still laughing. Ur description  of Rajat was tooo good.Change of name seems 2 b a last minute decision,may be the cvs  r still raking their brains[??] 4 a suitable story line.Please cvs do something before v die- hard fans of Balh pull out all our hair in desperation seeing all this.

agree with you and reading this post makes me🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya so ture...

u have written it so well i just loved ur post... this BT CV's r such big crap they always think if we love our star will have anythibg given by them... sach me agar RaPiYa ki baat na hoti na toh inko dekhte hi nahi...
CorruptedColors thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

nice post..lol!!!!!!1

pjarpi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nicely written...made me laugh a lot...