Pati/patni repelling charm-Ekta copies from HP!

Posted: 11 years ago
23/07/2012
Its a big big world apparently!

For the last week or so, Golu Uncle and Suddenly-Mrs-Puja(?) Sharma milke bhi nahin milte hain. It reminds me of Harry Potter- For those you have read the books, you know there is something called Muggle Repelling Charms.. It means that when a muggle (A non-magical being) comes close to a magical building he, suddenly remembers something and goes away from  there. Both Goluji and  Mrs.I-Change- My-Name-Everyday seems to be suffering from pati/patni-repelling charm.

Its a very dangerous disease which makes each of them, run away in another direction, when they is even the slightest chance of meeting each other. Today's episode exemplifies that. Ram Kapoor in the most adorable fashion rescues his darling Peehu from the bathroom and then sits on his lap and consoles her. Peehu, being her mother's daughter, quickly names her Motuwale uncle Golu- So fruit doesnt fall far from the tree, huh? Like Mama, Like beti..

Anyway, bizarrely Ram decides to find Peehu's mom on his own. Pichle janam mein mile the unke saath, Ramji? How do you think you will recognise her? Or did you expect her to wear a signboard saying Peehu's mom this way...Anyway the moment he leaves, Priya decides to come back. Anyone know how many elevators this goddamn hotel had?

She sits there, rocking her daughter until the pati-repelling charm attacks her in the form of Kady, who found out Anjaan wasnt staying in the room. Okay, first of all did she honestly expect Anjaan to book a hotel room under the name Anjaan when he apparently does his best to stay unknown..Anyway she leads them away until Priya decides to leave a note but the pati-repelling charm makes her forget her name and she tells Kady to sign the note as Mrs. Pooja Sharma..

Golu uncle comes back to find the note and smile adorably at camera.Rajat aka I-have-one-expression-for -every- emotion calls Ram and tells him he is regretting calling the book shop owner names...Ram convinces him to say sorry and even roleplays where Rajat displays how awful he is at acting. So no surprises there.. They run along to tell Pooja- I mean Padmini- opps.. Padusan- PRIYA sorry but of course Priya decides to leave the store...

How on earth does she expect the store to run when she is NEVER there? I expect people picking up books and walking away randomly and she wouldnt notice... Anyway she sees a Ayesha poster and rushes off to find details.. But then she realises she wouldnt be able to meet her sister because she had decided to fake her death because she heard her two sisters-in -law gossiping. Its a normal thing to... Its what I will do every time I see people gossiping about me.. Fake my death and watch them mourn me.. MUHAHAHA!

Anyway the precap was the bestest part: Ram and Mini-Ram are exchanging details of how Golu they are- They have the same favorite chocolate and the same food aka alu ke parathe.. Meanwhile Mrs Golu decides to wander in her shop and sees her daughter and a stranger talking.. They are so close she can see his profile but I am very sure she will turn temporarily blind or there will be a dust storm so that she doesnt see Ram.. Dont you worry!

Anyway on that note, I sign off. Leave your thoughts on today's episodes..
wow wow wow this is awesome post loved it, yeah u r so right CVS r totally losted hum logo ko pagal samajh ke rakhe hue, Kabhi Priya Kabhi pooja kya funda hai yaar ???? kabhi Motu wala uncle Kabhi Golu Uncle kya hai, saab kuch itna jaldi kyu hai, aur jaldi ki chakkar main saab kuch gadbad kar ne lagi hai, except Ram-Pihuu scene i think all part was just time waste tha, & yeah precap was the bestest part in tonight episode, can't wait 4 tomm.
you are so right, love your post, seriously Cvs think viewers are stupid, The thing is we are all suckers, people are so addicted to BALH that they tolerate any story now, people want to see Ram ST and Pihu on screen. It is really sad the way these idiots are taking viewers for a ride. There is no logic left in the show, I just watch for these three and specially for our Chotu Dynamite,she is so lovely,she makes me smile,other than that  no attachment, no expectations. Today the conversation between golu dad and chotu dynamite was so lovely, and yes precap was awesome..
Neha, you are hilarious! and you are so totally right about the whole thing. 
The show was actually getting irritating for me, but your post has completely changed my outlook. Now I want to watch tomorrow's episode for the comedy! 
You write very funny. hope to see more of your posts! 

And I am very curious to see how the 'P' lady misses seeing Golu tomorrow. Has to be a very strong charm to pull that off.
Seriously yaar am laughing...lol loved your post...all what you wrote is bang on...cvs think we all are fools here so they decide to dish whatever comes to their mind...i still dont get it why suddenly priya's name changed :/ and it seems the whole world is conspiring against RaYa...first priya does not even look at Ram Pihu's pic...then all the incidents after that makes me pull my hair...pata nahi kab milenege ye dono :/
Funny post.Enjoyed reading!

Loved i have only one expression for all emotions description for Rajat. Ha ha
hi neha..
Firstly let me tell you that I am a biiig fan of Harry Potter and totally adore the entire series ... but even me in my wildest imagination could not connected repelling charms to BALH... and what ever you say is like 100% spot on...
I wonder how the idiot CVs are even going to justify the change in name that deepens the confusion that prevails in Ram and Priya's lives... 
i mean even if she had signed Priya Sharma, i am sure that Ram wouldl not have connected her to his Priya... come on man the man is happy flashbacking every so often .. and his love is alive in his mind ... so why  would he connect that Priya to this Priya.. abbe CVS zara aap ka dimag ki batthi jalo is all i can say at this moment..

anywise have to tell you that it was great fun reading the post... i laughed at the conversation that RK with the O had with RK with the U and had to hold my sides to stop myself laughing ... O if Ram Kapoor can act from here to anywhere in the world and even outside in space too if required, Samir Kocchar cant act out of a paper bag and that too if a gun is held to his head... That guy has nothing going for him.. other than his voice...

keep writing posts like this and be rest assured that you will soon have a following all your own on th e
Originally posted by pink27

Funny post.Enjoyed reading!
Loved i have only one expression for all emotions description for Rajat. Ha ha

same here...he is such an expressionless person :/
👏🤣

awesome post - wish Ekta and her CVs read this. am literally rolling with laughter.

thanks for the comic relief
Viji
I love it!! Any HP reference makes me happy!